Genie skills for my sin alt

Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Assassin
Hallo,resently i made a sin like everyone else here and i'm planing getting him
a nice LP 63/100 Zeal in future if he current Zeal lvl 80 53/80 does not evolve.
So my sin is 80 and he's 80 Zeal got theese skills:Earth flame,holy path,tangling mire
and AD and leef dance /the aps skill/.
Is there other Genie skills that a sin MUST have??
Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Click.

How friggin' hard is it?
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Click.

How friggin' hard is it?

As far as i looked from this place i saw 3-4 more skills that i can use.
    Tree of protection for bb boss bb in fc,Frenzy can be used if you not a tank to deal a safe damage,Extream poison as far i see it's for more damage,have never used that skill before
    hmm...what else...ahh yes expel but don't see a reason to add this skill.
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    lol dam i got to get 71+ LP genie for that many skills b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZTachi - Heavens Tear
    ZTachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    PVE Genie? b:nosebleed
  • Tsyren - Archosaur
    Tsyren - Archosaur Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd take off leaf dance in favor of Extreme Poison for now, but that's just me.

Typically, for endgame PvE, you need several amps; windshield, EP, Mire, and Frenzy (Possibly Impact, though that is rarely used) can be considered. I would definately get Mire, if I had to choose one - AoE.

Holy path is a must.
    Heal skills aren't necessary at 4 or 5aps sparked, because of BP heals.
    You need some "oh shiit" skill. Many people use Absolute Domain but I use Faith.

Finally, typically, your genie should be statted as much vit and mag as possible.
    The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.