Not enough R9R2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I think they are testing how useless the gifts during promotions can be and still be profitable for the company. Maybe they will be able to trick someone.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    hahaha too funny. I can't even believe they posted that.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    FREE MANA POTS FOR LIFE!!!!!11111111111

/caps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I think they are testing how useless the gifts during promotions can be and still be profitable for the company. Maybe they will be able to trick someone.

Ah, perhaps there is a method to this madness. Me, I just thought they were stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i was buying a stack of them and noticed i had mail. wth are these pots for? NPC pots? waste of my time to walk to an NPC to sell them. truly the worst promo i have ever seen in any game ever. totally dismayed at this new low for PWE. maybe they are getting ready to file bankruptcy. b:shocked
    the good Starr
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    They have no clue what is happening in the game, @ what state is the economy, item values, etc, they probably still think flawless shards are epic, most these promos have been fail except rep and chests and with charms, that will make people buy them just for items they get, but not useless apos, pots!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    npc pots + autopot stone

this isnt hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Or maybe they're testing out giving out different items before they think up of a larger promotion, such that they don't accidentally mess up like they did with the 375983294937258739 million heroic chests that went out that previous promotion.

Just maybe. At least I hope it is. This promotion seemed a bit off in my opinion.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL there's a lot of stuff they should test. Just moving the fashion around on one of my toons duplicated an entire celebrity set.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    honestly this promotion made sure, that I didn't buy any chienkuns those 2 days XD.
    I dont wanna sit with over 10k stupid pots to npc.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Grausherra - Lost City
    Grausherra - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Or maybe they're testing out giving out different items before they think up of a larger promotion, such that they don't accidentally mess up like they did with the 375983294937258739 million heroic chests that went out that previous promotion.

Just maybe. At least I hope it is. This promotion seemed a bit off in my opinion.

I loved when that happened . I am still swiming in the pool of mirages those gave hoo hoob:chuckle

And lets not get started with the friggins X of the jungle tinghys :( those were taking it to a extreme too much b:cry

I am still trying to sell those b:shocked

Its a nightmare b:cry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I think I figured it out. The promotion is supposed to tie in with the new Auto-Recovery Stones.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:lipcurl
  • PinkToppings - Heavens Tear
    PinkToppings - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ikr. What am I going to do with Mystery Potions? Even melee classes are better off with the free MP pots given from the Divine Emissary quests.
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    honestly this promotion made sure, that I didn't buy any chienkuns those 2 days XD.
    I dont wanna sit with over 10k stupid pots to npc.
    This.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Some of the promotions in the past have been horrible, but this one takes the cake. 3 lv 60 magic potions for free with the spending of 50 silver for a chienkun. These magic potions cost 1200 coins each from npc and only sell for 535 coins back. They have 1/4 the effectivity of herb mp food, and cost more to buy. Get a ton from promotion to npc? make 1605 extra coins?
    wooohooo sign me up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Between12/17/2012 at 3:00pm Pacific and 12/18/2012 at 11:00pm Pacific, every Chienkun Stone you purchase will give you ten (10!) Large Mystery Potions!
    thats what, a less than 2 day promotion? They are probably just trolling us >.> dont see any reason to get worked up about it. free alt food \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    thats what, a less than 2 day promotion? They are probably just trolling us >.> dont see any reason to get worked up about it. free alt food \o/

Seems more like a test run tbh. Short, utterly useless promo with significant number of item traffic due demand for chienkungs and the number of items mailed per gold used. And after maint, we`ll have xmas day before next maint and it would make sense for them to throw in some serious promo for that. But with the orb sale, it`s hard to see promo working unless it`s connected to orbs or it`s massive along the lines of 5 event cards/100 packs we had while ago(Still over 1k event gold myself).

Ps. Somebody got 400+ gold past few days for reasonably cheap, it`s quite rewarding knowing the gold will jump massively with the sale.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Meanwhile I'll go off and do a single Divine Emissary quest for 1200 similar mp pots...

Promotion must be some sort of office joke or subtle insult to the playerbase. No low level is going to be buying chienkuns, so there's not even a chance of these being useful. Besides, it's 5k coin. 5k. The heck?

Next up, buy a Dragon Orb Ocean, recieve 50 (50!) Woven Fang Arrows!
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    large mistery potions YAY

dudes this either was a mistake or u really just said PWI players u are *******...

rather DNT make an item like that promo...oh and recovery stone? u must be jking...
    first off all the activations are WACK w/e the % u set and clicking yrself is 100 times better so that promo and rec stone togheter SUCK so stop making *******...err i mean players buy stuped stuff like that...
    care more about the ones that pay u or just shut the damn game down lols