Nation Wars: New Time Slots?

Comments

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Any update on this? b:surrender

Hey, you is still looking into it. Not much of a update but didn't want everyone to think this had been forgotten about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    v4liance wrote: »

We're doing our best right now to come up with a good solution, but unfortunately, it won't happen soon. This is one of my top priorities, however, and I'm going to fight hard to make sure more players have access to Nation Wars.

- Val

Well at least he's honest and didn't said soon without giving news. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    As I said earlier in the thread, I'd be all for switching 2pm Saturday TW and 8pm Friday NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well at least he's honest and didn't said soon without giving news. =)

Well Mr. v4liance said this a few days ago, and just because he said that does not meant that we should stay quiet and wait till something happens, is well known that pwi only fix 10% of the things that are needed to be fixed and only if those things can give some kind of profit to them... So I`m sorry but I will keep asking till Mr. v4liance or any other ''Red name' person reply... they **** up the game even more with the NW thingy.. give this **** one more month and you will see...............
    edited December 2012
    Well Mr. v4liance said this a few days ago, and just because he said that does not meant that we should stay quiet and wait till something happens, is well known that pwi only fix 10% of the things that are needed to be fixed and only if those things can give some kind of profit to them... So I`m sorry but I will keep asking till Mr. v4liance or any other ''Red name' person reply... they **** up the game even more with the NW thingy.. give this **** one more month and you will see...............

You expect him to come post here every minute even if there's nothing new? I think it's better if he use his time try to fix issue beside come spam the forum for nothing cause some people ask for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You expect him to come post here every minute even if there's nothing new? I think it's better if he use his time try to fix issue beside come spam the forum for nothing cause some people ask for it.

You got a point, but they could keep some more info up. Not just on this, but also in general. The "official announcement" section is massively underused. It's annoying to wait for something when you're not even sure if it's ever going to come.

No decision taken, no announcement on the evolution and no possibility for an individual compromise. Honestly, how can he (or they) expect patience in those conditions b:surrender

This really feels like how they managed goon-glitch issue. I'm expecting a "we can't do anything, but we will offer a free mount and an unmatching-colored fashionset to those who can't attend to events" in 8 months or so.
  • Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Great idea, let's introduce MORE nation wars, so people can get even more suply tokens, and crash the market even more

That market is gone long time ago. And more NW event times would actualy benefit pwi. Whole point of NW event is to kill farming market so pwi would benefit more in ppl spending more real money. This game is good as dead, no points in silly posts b:pleased
    For me NW is held at 2:20 AM - 4:20 AM so it would be nice if they change time.
  • Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I have been on West coast server for 3 years and because i live in the UK, i never get to try most of these 'expansions'.

So i thought i would try European servers, but lo and behold, the announcements are either in GERMAN or FRENCH. This game seems VERY anti british yet tries to perceive that it is 'user friendly' to all nations.

Bit hypercritical if you ask me

User Friendly? o.0
    Since when???
    All rewarding system there is in this game is turned towards USA
    Basicly any benefitian system there is it's turned towards USA population
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Character transfer. Some will know what im talking about
    Whats the problems with this (i will try to answer to some legendary questions):
    Q: names can be taken ovrrite with other databse (between switch) A: I don't care about my name, make a option to changeit
    Q: Inbalance the market A: Really? But ok... make to transfer only the gear nothing from the bank, the other side of question (where you are OP against others from the server you arrive - well you can help others to get op aka poor geared guys and market will stabilize)
    Q:Hard to leave your frinds alredy made A: the only thig i can't answer and it's up to you
    Q: Others what dosen't fit either USA or EU servers A: in the future make another server to ther location (you guys can affrod)
    Q: this topic was discussed A: yah in 2011 when EU servers was new
    Q: Can't transfer one char A: transfer the whole account
    Q: Servers will overflow with requirements A:there are multiple soultion but my suggestion is paid let's say 10$/account (canno't be payed with gold - cause of the market)

I will try to answer to other question but if i do we have to move to another thread (will become offtopic). Cheers!
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bumping in the vague hope we may actually receive a resolution before I retire

*ponderously noms cookie*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rob069
    rob069 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    2 NW is already too much. I think 1 NW on Sunday is more then enough. What happen to this game anyway no more farming?
  • Canis_Regis - Raging Tide
    Canis_Regis - Raging Tide Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i hate sunday, i love friday. that is all. oh and saturday is parteeeeh time so i like it's not there.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bumping this...

Also, I'm not sure. There's not as much profit to be made as there was the first few NWs. Prices have gone a lot lower and whilst there's still some money to be made..I don't know if an extra NW would really affect things so much.

Still though, I'm pretty sure some people still want to attend NW, if not for fun, then for farming purposes (making G16 gear for main or alts-> farm cannies & raptures etc.)
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It`s already pointless, even if they make a slot accessible for EU people(maybe after a year or so >.> ), the damage has already been done, most of the items are way too cheap now if you plan to sell them, when it started 1 token was worth roughly 500k now it`s barely 300k if not less. b:sleep
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't think it's about making money only. For me it's aboutbgetting the gears. I'm so sick of having to farm cash while others go there, have fun and get their cannies/raps free.

****ty solution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    LosTEscape - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Please make sundays nw 6 hours earlier, i refuse to sacrifice my sleep to this game, but i need that stuff for my gears.
    We will add r9 they said... it will be fun they said...
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Please make sundays nw 6 hours earlier, i refuse to sacrifice my sleep to this game, but i need that stuff for my gears.

But I'd prefer to have it 8-10h earlier b:beatenup
    I have to stand up at 5.20 am to participate QQ
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh wow 5 AM, poor you. If you really wanted to play you would be up. I Stay up late to 1AM to play and I don't complain.

Any Way, Maybe they should make the NW on specific days of the month instead of Friday and sunday. Like the 7,14,21,29 of each month.

Then they could set one at 23H and one at 11H. I don't think this should be really hard to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It`s already pointless, even if they make a slot accessible for EU people(maybe after a year or so >.> ), the damage has already been done, most of the items are way too cheap now if you plan to sell them, when it started 1 token was worth roughly 500k now it`s barely 300k if not less. b:sleep

Angel_Spawn this isn't about people in other timezones wanting to farm NW for coin it's purely that they would like the opportunity to farm their own items from the instance for their gear many are tired of having to always run other dungeons sell the goodies then buy what they need for their gear because they will never have the hope of attending a rather key PWI event.

PS Still think a rotating calendar every week of 6 hours (4 week cycle) for ALL events would help balance PWI and the timezone issue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh wow 5 AM, poor you. If you really wanted to play you would be up. I Stay up late to 1AM to play and I don't complain.

Any Way, Maybe they should make the NW on specific days of the month instead of Friday and sunday. Like the 7,14,21,29 of each month.

Then they could set one at 23H and one at 11H. I don't think this should be really hard to do.

How about people with already bad sleeping problems? How about people with work, school and life? How about those who sleep with medication?

NW has so big effect on endgame it should DEFINATELY be moved to at least 2 different time slots instead of some people telling here we should not complain. Some people NEED their sleep at NIGHTTIME.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    why not have it all day everyday so that anyone could join nw at any time and just make it where you could only get access to it one time a day per account and that account could only battle for 2 hours and keep the reward system the same so that you could partake in nw at any time and still get a reward but that would mean that if you had few players in nw at time you were partaking you would get less credits and have more wins and the general idea of how you are supposed to play nw would go away and it would be more like an actual war of nations in stead of ctf so to change the idea of how they have made nation wars would be to change the game of nation wars all together

if they had it all day everyday then you would have a real nation war with people continually joining and leaving the game play through out the day making it harder to get credits but easier to win landmass so the rap econ would return but the game play would be funner
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think have a Wednesday NW at 7 pm GMT, and one Sunday at its current time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    BUMP, I doubt people have forgotten this MAJOR issue and unfairness, don`t let the PWI &%#$@!^ think you are satisfied with this stupid time!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    Give us some acceptable times for every time zone already, ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As I said earlier in the thread, I'd be all for switching 2pm Saturday TW and 8pm Friday NW.

imo is the best thing to be done

2 TWs on saturday make me tired
  • LosTEscape - Lost City
    LosTEscape - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Maybe new nw map will come with new time slots. Never say never
    We will add r9 they said... it will be fun they said...
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    why should they change nation wars time?
    TW always been at that time and never saw that kind of thread
    im from europe but still :o
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2013

yea this. atleast nw is soemwhat worth to stay up for.
    1 Hour of sleep before school monday morning b:dirty
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013

Because TW is TW and NW is a goddang farming instance. And excluding so many people is just stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2013
    Because TW is TW and NW is a goddang farming instance. And excluding so many people is just stupid.

See ApocaIypto what I mean when you say event, people reply by ''farming instance''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]