General stats a wizard should have

Watter - Lost City
Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Wizard
I've been seeing some PvP videos of wizzies, and their 13-16k ish HP really surprised me. I don't even know how that's possible lol (yeah, I've never reached 80+ with any characters yet... sad)

So I just wanted to have an idea of how much HP, M.atk and Pdef (and whatever else stats you guys think should be cited) a wiz should have at Lv80-ish, 85-ish, 90-ish and 95+ish :D Just so I can have an idea of how to build. I'm 78 atm and with 2700 HP, and I don't even know if that's decent. Sadly I messed up my stats and early levels and now I'm with 94 vit and 16 dex -.-' and the reset stones are UNBELIEVABLY EXPENSIVE, I just can't... So as soon as I reset my stats and become a truly AA, I'll be at around 2k or less HP... and that scares me.

I'm clueless :D
Post edited by Watter - Lost City on

Comments

• Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Most of those wizards you are seeing are 5+ billion coin or more wizards and thier life comes mostly from refines of +10-12 all and or top grade gems. They are not using any stat points for life.
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    dont remember my stats anymore at those levels but...

in general, I allotted stats for pure magic build. If you cant get a reset, i guess you'll just have more hp and less firepower...

but seeing as how you cant get the coin for the reset, im guessing your end-game pvp wont be against 10k+ hp wiz r9s, so it might not matter all that much anyway. get a good genie, learn the class and you'll still beat similar-geared players in similar level guilds or w/e

in general, refine all your gears up a bit, even +3 is really cheap
    shard citrines
    physical ornaments
    pdef rings if you dont mind nerfing your magic attack more to trade for phys def
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wizards are glass cannons. Put minimum str to wear the weap and rest of stats in magic.
    Vit makes little sense for wizzies as for each vit we get 10 hp and very little pdef. On a T3 nirva a weap u can get like 3 x +350 hp like a friend got and it rafines better than r9.
    Go cannonglass all the way. b:laugh
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Here is something to shoot for at level 90. pretty cheap to get, and very tanky with a good genie against other level 90 chars http://pwcalc.com/75af015a2f15754c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Pure magic build or GTFO... if you don t like it or can t afford that pls re-roll another class, ty b:angry
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    50vit is a great option for lower geared wizards. 500 extra hp when you only have 4k without it is a big difference. 500 hp when you have 10k is a waste. obviously you restat once you upgrade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think I didn't make myself clear... I didn't mean attribute points, I meant stats like HP, Magic Atack, Physical Def and those stuff :p I'm building Full Int of course.
    And Nurfed, thanks a lot for the calc link :D I'll work on that. And, well, I have no points in vit, should I really start putting points there? ._.
This discussion has been closed.