Comments

• Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *eats french toast*
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Winning tw doesn't mean much, but being loyal to your friends and making friends is what is great.

Not having this quality is what made you guys fail to begin with...
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Not having this quality is what made you guys fail to begin with...

Its funny seeing nuff talking about qqme so much, like he even has a clue whats going on in qqme atm or in the past.

Cmon dudette...be real.
    How about u could be grateful to PanGu that finally Vicious has a handfull of TWs to play with, that the other RT factions decided to give u guys a good fight, instead of pretending u know and control drama in other factions.

Did i ever mention the drama in vicu when Maliken and co left u guys, when isabo did same?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Grey is a vici barb once again so now I can get back to thoroughly enjoying spells forum antics that basically almost killed qqme when he was lead *popcorn* b:laugh
    edited December 2012
    Grey is a vici barb once again so now I can get back to thoroughly enjoying spells forum antics that basically almost killed qqme when he was lead *popcorn* b:laugh

+1, I did not do well as a leader. What else?b:victory
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I bet all this hate and nerdrage gank just makes Vicious laugh.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I bet all this hate and nerdrage gank just makes Vicious laugh.

Nerdrage gank? I'm pretty sure Vici wanted people to gank them :s could be wrong though lol
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
    edited December 2012
    I hope we can keep the ganks going to see how pro can Vicious be, as they brag for the last 2 years...b:bye
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I don't know, defending 3 lands with 70ish people seems pretty pro to me.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012

This. In fact, if you count all the TWs this weekend, Vicious has won 4/5 of them.

Not to toot Vicious's horn, but that's a victory in my book.
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012

68 ppl XD

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4377/atten.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Nice photoshop skillz. Vicious clearly had 80 vs 35 just for Damnation

(look at chatbox)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    boogie quit already.. D:
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lol Mammoth in spawn point Nuff to OP D:
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Its why we don't compromise accepting scammers

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQme was the most powerful

But still is the best

We were the most powerful and that allowed us to realize there are better and more glorious things. Its why we don't compromise accepting scammers b:shocked

And it took you almost 3 years to realize you should not let scammers into your home? b:laugh

I wonder how long is gonna take you to realize what other kind of people you should not accept in QQme....

By this pace we can predict QQmes come beck somewhere in year 2029...

I can honestly say QQme is now a better faction, and i enjoy the people in it now than any time in the past and i think they enjoy each other. Winning tw doesn't mean much, but being loyal to your friends and making friends is what is great.

Its nice to see you trying to enjoy the game for what it is... although I'm pretty sure it is yet another one of your acts.
    Furthermore, people you like are in general people I dont like (like Spell_Caster and such). But hey, to each his own, right? ;)

What is the measure of success for a faction?

Well, if Vicious is a successful faction and you call it evil then I guess the answer would be any faction you call EVIL is a successful faction?
    NO no no ;) Vicoius is much more vicious than friendly carebear qqme.

1. Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
    2. Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
    3. Spiteful; malicious

I guess if Vicoius arranged a gank they were the ones who are afraid of QQme right?

Personally if QQme attacked vicious with 2 other factions which led to a wined tw, that would not leave me feeling very good.

As unwise Man said, Vicious is EVIL! No doubts, after all, Man said so and we all know he is a honest and truthful boy.

Vicious are also:

-haters: they sot out to demolish QQme just because QQme was the strongest faction at the time. Now there is some serious hate going on right there.

-gankers: they constantly gank people in territory wars. After all, TW instance is meant for dueling.. d'oh!

-sneaky: they are smart enough not to gank in PK since other people are watching but, as mentioned earlier, do it on regular basis in TW and PvP instances.

-vengeful: they take an eye for an eye and throw a poo for a poo.

-CSers; they provide PWI with large sums of money thus keeping this game free for rest of the population. I know I know, most of Vicious members haven't spend a dime on the game and are clueless how to find charge zen page. We'll make a manual and improve on that one, I pwomis.

-thefts: they steal from their faction bank in order to fund faction events and according prizes. Also they let their members profit by participating in TW and other faction organized events. HOW DARE THEY! They should do like some other factions do, gear up their leadership and brag how they got their full r9+12 for free.

-greedy: they constantly dominate all PvP instances depriving other factions of having a non competitive free pass to the prizes that such instances provide.

-greedy v2.0: they deprive QQmu of "fun" TWs.
    After all,
    qqme fun = fighting smaller and outnumbered factions
    qqme no fun = any type of challenge

-trolls: they constantly spam forums with answers to post by Spell_Caster and his cultists. After all, he does provide quite an entertainment around here if encouraged appropriately.

-pervs: they have fun and taboo in fac chat... b:shutup

-bambi and smurfs fans: evil!

-trannys and ponny fans: higher evil!

-hello kitty and mega puddi lovers: ultimate evil!

-tyrants: they must be destroyed! How dare they kick drama makers and rule brakes from faction! b:angry

-elitists: Vicious strongly recommend having at least 3 Pieces of TT99 or better, decent ornaments, +5 refines or better on all gear, 5k+ hp unbuffed for DDs/cler, 10k+ buffed for bm,barbs more then 15k+ in true form with buffs for TW and PvP situations and the will to learn, work and improve with faction mates while having fun.
    Such high requirements are unachievable and elitist to say the least.

-fails: they have to make videos and post it on youtube in order to show rest of the world how much they fail. Such noobs should be a peace of cake to take down.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT B4 ITS 2 LATE! b:shocked

Here is their home address: http://viciouspwi.com/
    throw a rock at it! (disclaimer: we are not responsible for any damage your monitor might suffer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2t9Ghxyn7xk

haters gonna hate, ijs
    edited December 2012
    Whaat? ASSIMAR does not like me????

WTF?????

I am gonna RQ.

I generate over 10k posts over 3 years on RT forums just so u like me and now u drop the bomb on me? Even nuff likes me...b:cry