Peace out RT...

Options
XxZavxX - Raging Tide
XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
This game has nothing left for me. I am not logging in anymore since I am playing that other game.

In the 4 years I played PWI I had a lot of fun. Met a bunch of different cool people. And I met people who had nothing going on in their lives so they made their PWI lives as dramatic as possible.

I read funny trolls. Got trolled by them. Trolled some of them.

Was good times...

Keep on having fun...
Post edited by XxZavxX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Take care zav!

IJS....Vicious is the graveyard of R9s on RT. I wonder who gets the juicy bilions of coins that u mechanted all this time...i guess there is little chance ghst lucky person to be me ah?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    get out spell u dont need any more money..b:chuckle

Take care Zav
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    take care zav b:sad b:bye
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was so happy when i saw you joined Vicious, does this mean your not in vicious anymore? b:shocked

Sad day all around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Spell caster and Man, i somehow see u crazy cause of hate.

anyway Zav, take care
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Okay bye?
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Spell caster and Man, i somehow see u crazy cause of hate.

anyway Zav, take care

Bunga people say ur goodlooking, now i got it why they dont praise ur brains. Me and Man expressed our sadness that zav was quitting. H was our faction mate for almost 2 years. Where is he hate there MissSakura?b:chuckle
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i know u dont hate zav, but ur hate on vicious makes u relate everything to it....... maybe im stupid but atleast i can sense that :)
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Bunga ish psychic
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Will be missesd here but see you in that other game \o/
    Laptop is shot, will be back when desktop is put together b:victory
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was so happy when i saw you joined Vicious, does this mean your not in vicious anymore? b:shocked

Sad day all around

Least you're talking openly. Not behind everyone's back which was par for you when I was in QQme. Glad I haven't had to deal with your sadness in the last year.

Cody, the question you should ask yourself... Why I didn't join Vicious long ago? And I can answer that. I had loyalty to a few people. They spit in my face. And I ceased to care enough to want to **** them over by joining Vicious at the time. When I did join Vicious, it was simple... I wanted to TW in a faction that was strong on its own... was tired of politic shenanigans that you and others always run around playing... That's also why I ended up in the Luci version of Tao... I was sick of people like you playing stupid childish games... I just wanted to be a good little soldier. And I thank the Vicious people for letting me be that, even if it was for a relatively very little period as my love for another game kind of made me realize PWI just doesn't appeal to me any longer.

You would be a fine man Cody if you learn some basic social skills. Sure, your polite and fun loving on the exterior. Focus on that. Get rid of the other trolly stuff...

@Spell, last time I checked my bankroll in PWI was floating between 450-550m depending on market prices.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i know u dont hate zav, but ur hate on vicious makes u relate everything to it....... maybe im stupid but atleast i can sense that :)

Bunga baby...i never said u are stupid. I said u are exceptionally beautiful but not exeptionally smart. I do belive u are smarter than me though so ur average.
    I do hate vicious but is just a normal feeling to have for your enemies. Do u think in the 2nd WW, the british did not hate the germans?
    Hate is a powerful feeling that kept many ppl playing this game for years. Whenever i'd vent my hate on these forums several of vicu would jump me every time.

@zav... u never liked my dictatorship style of leadership but hey...one cant have them all. Enjoy WvW ane c ya there maybe...lolb:shocked
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I do hate vicious but is just a normal feeling to have for your enemies. Do u think in the 2nd WW, the british did not hate the germans?

Comparing WW 2 to PWI? Good one. Newsflash, this is a game not real life. If you have such strong feelings over a few pixels.. it means you do have some serious issues. Please seek professional help. b:surrender

And take care Zav, it's been fun. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL Kali, if you put it this way, I got nothing to talk to you ever...I can see your hate for me is reaching the top if you pick on me on RL and consider I am crazy.

But whatever woman, your shoes, your brains, your call...right on!b:chuckle
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Comparing WW 2 to PWI? Good one. Newsflash, this is a game not real life. If you have such strong feelings over a few pixels.. it means you do have some serious issues. Please seek professional help. b:surrender

And take care Zav, it's been fun. ;)

Lol this is a bit harsh : s. I have some strong feelings for my friends I play with and talk to "over a few pixels" does that mean I need help also? b:sad
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL Aedos, drop the bow and grab the shield! You are in QQme now, all Vicious will through meaningless accusations and other saliva impregnated words towards you.b:chuckle