Annual Nostalgia-Binge Thread

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
As commanded by Her Highness, the legendary Aryannamage, I am opening this thread and claiming it for the sole purpose of "walking down Memory Lane", as one would say.

Please enjoy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *speechless*

I really need to go to bed but now I am laughing too hard! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    *speechless*

I really need to go to bed but now I am laughing too hard! b:surrender

+1?

I think... I dunno.... lol....
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Hey, all you said was to "open a new thread". Not specifying specifics leaves me free to add my own flair...you know that. b:laugh

So, now a question for the Heaven's Tear players...is Enrage still the dominating Faction nowadays?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I remember the times when Spoons was our CM and Archosaur was nicknamed Lagosaur because there were that many catshops open, those were the days....
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    +1?

I think... I dunno.... lol....

He send me the link to this just as I was about to log out of msn opened it and burst out laughing. I don't think I can sleep now.

But as Konari probably knows already revenge is sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    I remember the times when Spoons was our CM and Archosaur was nicknamed Lagosaur because there were that many catshops open, those were the days....

...wait...WERE? You telling me Archosaur isn't crazy-lag-filled anymore?!
    He send me the link to this just as I was about to log out of msn opened it and burst out laughing. I don't think I can sleep now.

But as Konari probably knows already revenge is sweet.

...wh...what's that supposed to mean...? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    ...wh...what's that supposed to mean...? b:shocked

... And a dish best served cold! Better start running Kon. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I remember when i actually had a life and didnt waste hours a day on this gameb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Hey, all you said was to "open a new thread". Not specifying specifics leaves me free to add my own flair...you know that. b:laugh

So, now a question for the Heaven's Tear players...is Enrage still the dominating Faction nowadays?

Enrage went boom... and with it, all of the constant amusement HT had to offer. b:sad

Okay well HT sill has fun but it's just not the same. D:
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    I remember when i actually had a life and didnt waste hours a day on this gameb:sad

Well we have a life now. Away from these forums was a full time job lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Enrage went boom... and with it, all of the constant amusement HT had to offer. b:sad

Okay well HT sill has fun but it's just not the same. D:

Ooh~! Now THIS I have to hear! When did it happen? Was it complete chaos and drama? Who took over now? Additional questions here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Indeed, Enrage left the TW scene (There are more factions now claiming lands and Radiance is still going strong -even if they are somehow less influential nowadays-).
    Log in to the game for more details on the TW map (though, do put PWI-related exceptions on your anti-virus to avoid trouble)

TrollKossy, their ways of being cold, condescending and sometimes really aggressive irritated me somehow... It's like it was forced on their members. Maybe it was, after all?
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
    edited December 2012
    Indeed, Enrage left the TW scene. There are more factions now claiming lands and Radiance is still going strong (even if they are somehow less influential nowadays).
    Log in to the game to see for details (though, do put PWI-related exceptions on your anti-virus to avoid trouble)

TrollKossy, their ways of being cold, condescending and sometimes really aggressive irritated me somehow... It's like it was forced on their members. Maybe it was, after all?

Log into the game...? *laughs heartily* Ah...maybe later, but I don't wanna this late at night...

I do agree, though. Enrage was very instagative...though maybe that was just the general population of 'em. I had a good chunk of Enrage friends who were cool to me, either because I knew them before they went in or I was just cool to them as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Log into the game...? *laughs heartily* Ah...maybe later, but I don't wanna this late at night...

Kon stick to the truth. Neither of us has PWI on our comps anymore and not downloading just to look at a server.

*spanks Kon*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Okay, funny moment. I saw this thread made by Konari and though "Ohey, look! A necro! Time to abuse it for postcount!" Then I saw that the most recent post was Aryanna and had a mini heart attack.

b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    'Sup, Konari?
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Okay, funny moment. I saw this thread made by Konari and though "Ohey, look! A necro! Time to abuse it for postcount!" Then I saw that the most recent post was Aryanna and had a mini heart attack.

Only a mini one? Shame! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Kon stick to the truth. Neither of us has PWI on our comps anymore and not downloading just to look at a server.

*spanks Kon*

*raises hand* I...I might...later...if I have free time. b:surrender

Hehe...me, necro'ing a thread for giggles? Come now, what do you take me for...a troll or something...? b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would like to get involved in this conversation, however I have no clue how to go about it. Such a predicament. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012

I do agree, though. Enrage was very instagative...though maybe that was just the general population of 'em. I had a good chunk of Enrage friends who were cool to me, either because I knew them before they went in or I was just cool to them as well.

If you did not rejoin PWI yet, please do check the Technical Support Zone section... It will save you time and energy when it comes to installing the new patch and making it work properly.

You are right, I once did a TT 1-1 with one Enrage member in the team, she was a cleric. I was rather overly cautious at first, but she was very nice thoughout the instance and outside of it.
    So of course, each rule has its exceptions.
    edited December 2012
    I would like to get involved in this conversation, however I have no clue how to go about it. Such a predicament. b:sad

I'll help you out. LOVE YOUR SIG. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Only a mini one? Shame! b:sad

Sorry, not old enough to have a major one :<
    Hehe...me, necro'ing a thread for giggles? Come now, what do you take me for...a troll or something...? b:sin

Pfft, act like a mod D:<

Oh wait...
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited December 2012
    I'll help you out. LOVE YOUR SIG. b:cute

Awh shucks, love yours too b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012

Oh wait...

Closed! Depth'd! Warned! Something'd!

... or something like that. We're not even close to nostalgia right now, are we?
    edited December 2012
    Sorry, not old enough to have a major one :<

Oh wait...

Hehe, yeap...still gotta admit. My favorite moment of mod-dom was when I was formally introduced. I still remember people flippin' out over it. b:laugh
    Awh shucks, love yours too b:dirty

Aww, why thank you. b:cute How long have you been playing PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited December 2012

... or something like that. We're not even close to nostalgia right now, are we?

Closing, depthing, warning, and somethinging by a mod on a fun thread is as nostalgic as it gets b:laugh

And I've been playing since two weeks after Dreamweaver was launched. So longer than I'd admit to most people haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

Can always talk to your DW cleric self on the forum. I ought to seek out my HT BM self and chat him up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012

Here comes a new challenger!

Well... Why don't YOU try it? Maybe we were waiting for you to do it!
    b:sin
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Here comes a new challenger!

Well... Why don't YOU try it? Maybe we were waiting for you to do it!
    b:sin

She wouldn't dare >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012

People get used to it every now and again Konari drags me here and forces me to throw the forum rules out the window. It's rather fun to try and get a warning still waiting for it too.

Once a troll always a troll.

Oh wait...

See above. Only thing that changed that he is now my slave too. Not just Andracil's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]