Dreamweaver Nation Wars Map Crashed

2»

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Read it but doesnt say what they are going to do.

Nothing I suppose.

|
    |
    |Enter NW at your own risk|
    |
    |
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Apparentily the Flame nation is now able to attack other territories/are gaining territories, but the others(or at least Dark) can't...
    --and while typing this it seems Light can attack, as well, so at least half of the nations are fixed?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZHOE - Dreamweaver
    ZHOE - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    told ya, do not push this button b:angry
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    -Dark appears able to fight now, waiting for someone to give an update on if Frost has gained any lands or not x3?
    I'll edit this post if they are...xD
    Thankies for attending to this quickily for the people affected~; Dark's morale seems to be dropped now, because they were in second by a large margin, and in the time they couldn't attack went down to almost fourth Dx
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This better not happen for HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well when it hit Harshlands last week I said I knew how you felt, after this week it's even more true. Didn't Dc but locked out of all fights. Val and the rest are on it and doing what they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver
    SeekRevenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh as long as it hit Harshlands last week that makes this fine.

Totally acceptable.

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh as long as it hit Harshlands last week that makes this fine.

Totally acceptable.

Its a new thing, and there are going to be problems. They said they are working on it now to fix it. They have been working on it im sure from when it did happen to harshlands.

There may not be compensation, and honestly people constantly saying "give me give me" is annoying and selfish. If you people paid any attention to the forums, you would of known that it was likely to crash because of the crash last week. That should of been a hint to not spend major money because it was likely to be wasted.
  • Demien - Dreamweaver
    Demien - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Its a new thing, and there are going to be problems. They said they are working on it now to fix it. They have been working on it im sure from when it did happen to harshlands.

There may not be compensation, and honestly people constantly saying "give me give me" is annoying and selfish. If you people paid any attention to the forums, you would of known that it was likely to crash because of the crash last week. That should of been a hint to not spend major money because it was likely to be wasted.

You forget we just passed an update? Why wasn't it fixed then?
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Exactily; there was an update relevant to nw, we should have therefore figured something would be wrong with it xD
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012

This problem was just made known, and the way they are trying to fix it has nothing to do with patching. So no, it was not going to be in that update. China is not having this problem. This is a server problem.
  • Demien - Dreamweaver
    Demien - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This problem was just made known, and the way they are trying to fix it has nothing to do with patching. So no, it was not going to be in that update. China is not having this problem. This is a server problem.

Incorrect. You dont read do you?

"Hi everyone,

our apologies that this disconnection occurred and especially during NW. From our best info at the moment, it was an ISP issue and not a server process failure. However, we're going to investigate the matter fully and make all necessary fixes as necessary.

Genotype"

Go look back and read this. NOT a server process failure...
    And it was known before the update
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Incorrect. You dont read do you?

"Hi everyone,

our apologies that this disconnection occurred and especially during NW. From our best info at the moment, it was an ISP issue and not a server process failure. However, we're going to investigate the matter fully and make all necessary fixes as necessary.

Genotype"

Go look back and read this. NOT a server process failure...
    And it was known before the update

I do read, and I also know they are updating the east coast server because of another post, if you bother reading the announcements, to fix this problem. So yes, it is a server problem. The DW disconnect with the ISP doesn't help in the matter, but it also is a server issue which is why they are changing it. So don't flip your ****.
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We're aware of the issues regarding mass disconnections during NW, as well as players being unable to participate during NW.

At this point, we believe we've determined that the problem is related to our server hardware in our East Coast datacenter, and we are in the process of upgrading that hardware.

I am so sorry for these interruptions; I know how important Nation Wars is each week, and the engineers and PWI Team are working as fast as possible to fix this.

I will keep you posted as I learn more.

- Val

Just so everyone has the posts. I've also heard around from some people behind the deal. So calm it. It will get fixed. Everyone doesn't have to flip out every time something like this goes down. They know the problem exists now, they have found the issue, and its getting done. Be patient and wait.
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Some of us, like me, get up at 4am to play this game as i'm in UK & i think PWE should actually sort out the bugs before initializing a new expansion. We lose alot because of one thing or another. They know of the problem. GREAT, now they need to fix it as people are missing out & those that miss out start to think that PWE aint worth it any more, and one by one start to leave the game. The knock on effect CAN be dangerous to PWE, and it's showing more & more that they aint really bothered that much
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think the week HL's NW map crashed was when PWE was aware of it, but didn't know the source of the problem.

And when it happened this week, they finally found the source and are currently working to rectify it. Val and his team are working hard on this one, and let's just hope it doesn't happen again when they announce that it is fixed.

In the meantime, please direct any posts regarding this topic, as well as relevant information that might help, over to this thread.

~closed
This discussion has been closed.