edited December 2012 in General Discussion
As title says.
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I can tell you for 100% certainty that it is free cookies.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    why is the cookies option not above the all/most of the above?
    but if i had a to pick one id ask for cookies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ideally we will see 5 packs of dragon orb ocean+10 for 100 gold again. Thats about the only thing at this point that might tempt me to break out the credit card.
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Dragon orbs
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ideally we will see 5 packs of dragon orb ocean+10 for 100 gold again. Thats about the only thing at this point that might tempt me to break out the credit card.

5 10* for 100g would be nice to see again after a year of its absence b:surrender
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Damn I totally forgot about Dragon Orbs in the pool b:surrender
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Damn I totally forgot about Dragon Orbs in the pool b:surrender

You forgot your dragon orbs in the pool b:shocked. Dry them off and ill buy them from you even though they've been in chlorine b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Once I get all the dragon orbs, I shall summon forth Shenron and wish myself up some ponies!

But I think it would be dragon orbs, since most of what you stated are already on sale due to last week's sale.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Once I get all the dragon orbs, I shall summon forth Shenron and wish myself up some ponies!

But I think it would be dragon orbs, since most of what you stated are already on sale due to last week's sale.

+1 to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    New packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    how bout a special +11+12 orbs >_> yall remember that. i think i needz it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    how bout a special +11+12 orbs >_> yall remember that. i think i needz it

30 second sale due to client instability.

More of you need to vote cookies.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd at least like to see the return of the Cyber Monday Sale <.>
    NW has given me enough gold to buy R9 wep :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    30 second sale due to client instability.

More of you need to vote cookies.
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

just tell me when it starts? >:D

...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well of course the point of Cyber Monday sales being so cheap were because... it was Cyber Monday. I'd say only chance of sales being that low again would be on Boxing Day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I WANT FREEEEEE COKKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Wouldn't it be great if the actually sold ( just for over christmas ) the awakened weapon molds from warsong in boutique.

Give people more of a reason to do warsongs then for the awakened armour ( plus stop all the R9's getting all the fun )

Just a thought