So like im gonna cut staight to the point

PlagueEphlik - Harshlands
PlagueEphlik - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
- quit pwi like maybe 6 months ago ( due to pvp getting old fighting sins all day )

- moved to V for even pvp ( which was alot more fun and legit btw )

- heard about NW basically making gear more easily obtainable

- getting new laptop and began considering to give this version another chance

but my question is how much has pvp changed. Is it still just sins being *** at west and silverpool?

is west and silverpool still the only 2 pvp spots?

I also remember pvping being expensive trying to keep up with buying charms lol ( since as long as sins and jones blessing exist, charmless pvp is beyond **** )

but anyway i was thinking that maybe by some miracle things changed and maybe the game is more playable than it was before i left since i cannot begin to fathom how some ppl preferred dealing with the cons of this version in comparison to things that were alot more tolerable on V. but enough about V, im curious about how things r lately so someone fill me in plz.
Post edited by PlagueEphlik - Harshlands on

Comments

• Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I don't PvP much but here's what I can tell ya. On LC the PvP has dwindled quite a bit, though its still mainly silver pool and west. The most PvP you'll see is during the event, where lag-inducing clusters of people gather around an npc to blow eachothers heads off. High gears are more easily obtained now, so there is a chance to upgrade gears and not get face rolled by most people. Though they're doing the same thing to keep rolling.

All in all, time has just changed of the PvP.
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    last time i checked platinum hp charm was at 8-9kk and g11 shards at 40kk+b:laugh hf
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    pvp has dwindled. Not as many sins out there nowadays. Or they are there and are afraid to attack because everyone is geared up enough to tank non r9 sins. Nw does make it a lot easier to gear up now as you can sell supply tokens buy tt99/lunar then upgrade to tier 2 nv in a few weeks time if you do well. if not, it will take you a month maybe. Each nw you'll do better and better.

My advice to you, if you want to play pwi. do monday event for event gold. log in on the weekends for nw and use event gold to buy charms. And the main thing, have fun with the nw pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PlagueEphlik - Harshlands
    PlagueEphlik - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    pvp has dwindled. Not as many sins out there nowadays. Or they are there and are afraid to attack because everyone is geared up enough to tank non r9 sins. Nw does make it a lot easier to gear up now as you can sell supply tokens buy tt99/lunar then upgrade to tier 2 nv in a few weeks time if you do well. if not, it will take you a month maybe. Each nw you'll do better and better.

My advice to you, if you want to play pwi. do monday event for event gold. log in on the weekends for nw and use event gold to buy charms. And the main thing, have fun with the nw pvp.

interesting, sounds like the game is in a better state than it was when i left. i guess ill continue where i left off then on my 97 bm with nirv axes waiting for me at 100 lol. Its probably still crazy to even think of but is it realistic to get 3rd cast r9 without csing? Or is that still a long way away
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Its probably still crazy to even think of but is it realistic to get 3rd cast r9 without csing?

It's realistic, just not for all of us.