RT finally grew balls

Facerolled - Raging Tide
Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Took 18 months for the 3+ way gank on Vicious.

Gz RT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
Post edited by Facerolled - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HeadTrauma_ - Raging Tide
    HeadTrauma_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Doesn't matter. After 2 or 3 of them get spawn killed for two weeks, things will go back to normal.
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wasnt there a 3 way gank right before map reset?
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just hope we get enough sign-ups to give you guys the 'opportunity' to win in a contested TW.......

b:surrender

b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *insert sarcasm here* What a glorious moment!!!

1 coin:

- The rebellion will be over in 2 weeks;

- The rebellion will boost Vici's will to fight;

- The ultimate result of the rebellion will be an increase in the Vicious members loyalty.

What RT needs is another "vici" faction. Peeps gathering together under a new diferent flag and not "come to my faction, its better than yours", "serve this faction, its the oldest on server", and above all, showing loyalty to that flag. Thats the greatest achievement of vici, ok... the archer line too...

The glory comes in beating the best in 1vs1. Not by ganking. And how would it look if 3 out of 4 factions did not took a land this weekend? more peep wanting to join vici!!! Feed the beast and the beast will eventually eat you...

How many times did we heard the criticism that there's peeps wanting to join vici because of the easy wins? How easy is a win when there's 4 factions ganking 1?

Someone give the 1st step and gather the non-vici OP peeps under the same faction and face them in an intense 3hours 1vs1 war. This should work as long as there's loyalty. LOYALTY is the key.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicious will go down. I think Damnation could actually defend vicu if they have good atendance
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What RT needs is another "vici" faction. Peeps gathering together under a new diferent flag and not "come to my faction, its better than yours", "serve this faction, its the oldest on server", and above all, showing loyalty to that flag. Thats the greatest achievement of vici, ok... the archer line too...
    ok... the archer line too...
    the archer line too
    Dylena line
    Dylena

I knew you were talking about me! I am truely Vicious best achievement!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL, WE SHOULD GET MARRIED AND MAKE AN ALLIANCE AGAINST THE REBELS! b:cute
    Vicious will go down. I think Damnation could actually defend vicu if they have good atendance

LOL, good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueTank - Raging Tide
    TrueTank - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well i personaly love the challenge of a gank,and im sure the rest of Vicious feels the same. This will only make us stronger and hopefully get us more apps to vici. Just remember the only faction to bennifit from a gank is always the strongest. So dont cry in WC when u dont win a piece of land.

* To be the best u gotta beat the best*
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I knew you were talking about me! I am truely Vicious best achievement!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL, WE SHOULD GET MARRIED AND MAKE AN ALLIANCE AGAINST THE REBELS! b:cute

ZOMG!!!! DATE AND TIME PLEASE!!!!b:dirty
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2012

1 coin:

- The ultimate result of the rebellion will be an increase in the Vicious members loyalty.

The glory comes in beating the best in 1vs1. Not by ganking. And how would it look if 3 out of 4 factions did not took a land this weekend? more peep wanting to join vici!!! Feed the beast and the beast will eventually eat you...

How many times did we heard the criticism that there's peeps wanting to join vici because of the easy wins? How easy is a win when there's 4 factions ganking 1?

Someone give the 1st step and gather the non-vici OP peeps under the same faction and face them in an intense 3hours 1vs1 war. This should work as long as there's loyalty. LOYALTY is the key.

Agree with you 100%
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2012

1 coin:

Azunai, *looks deeply into eyes* we've known each other for quite some time now and the time we've known each other has brought nothing but joy to my life. Sure, we had our ups and our downs but we always worked through them and that is one of your most lovely features...to add to it, this post just brought tears to my eyes, and weakness in my heart and i just cant hold out any longer. What u speak is the truth..

I Guess...

I guess what I'm trying to ask is...Will you marry me? Do me the honor of having my name over your head, so I can be proud and say "yes, my wife said that"

(ofc, everyone knows ure the girl here!)

^ so much better than Guylena's but not the topic of conversation. At least you have some common sense b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012

MAYBE they can defend in this scenario.....BUT they are attacking.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
    edited December 2012
    U guys attqck them first.

If they managed to win a def tw...that will be a blow for vicu.
    I just want to see QQme taking land from vicu. Payback baby
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    U guys attqck them first.

If they managed to win a def tw...that will be a blow for vicu.
    I just want to see QQme taking land from vicu. Payback baby

Ahh okies i misunderstood, Dimnation wont defend against us tomorrow in our attk but with reduced numbers for later mutlti TW they may prove a more difficult obstacle just my opinion ofc...

Ubi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Azu is right about one thing... Ive fought with and against vici and they tend to get a little bored or sleep a little on TW with all the easy wins until someone or multiple people give them a challenge that lights a fire back up under their bums and gets them back interested in TW. A motivated vici is a scary vici ! :p
    edited December 2012
    Azu is right about one thing... Ive fought with and against vici and they tend to get a little bored or sleep a little on TW with all the easy wins until someone or multiple people give them a challenge that lights a fire back up under their bums and gets them back interested in TW. A motivated vici is a scary vici ! :p

Now we are gonna worry vicious wil wake up? ????? Who cares about that? U think they kept domination on the server by being asleep???b:shutup
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    ^ So Much Better Than Guylena's But Not The Topic Of Conversation. At Least You Have Some Common Sense B:cute

Get Your Hands Off My Woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Get Your Hands Off My Woman

Ladies, ladies... there's much Azunai for both of you!!! I can assure.... b:cute No need to gank for marriage! XD
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    [Spell_Caster - Raging Tide;18300341]Now we are gonna worry vicious wil wake up? ????? Who cares about that? U think they kept domination on the server by being asleep???b:shutup[/QUOTE]

We dominate the server because the rest of the server is sleep. Zoo was the closest thing this server had to beating vicious and taking the number 1 Spot.

QQme will never be in a position to dominate the map again because the people that Join there are just settling for less, being promised something great, or just don't know any better.

You will grab a land or two, but how long will your faction be able to handle being pinned to the spawn point week after week for you running your mouth
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited December 2012
    [Spell_Caster - Raging Tide;18300341]Now we are gonna worry vicious wil wake up? ????? Who cares about that? U think they kept domination on the server by being asleep???b:shutup

We dominate the server because the rest of the server is sleep. Zoo was the closest thing this server had to beating vicious and taking the number 1 Spot.

QQme will never be in a position to dominate the map again because the people that Join there are just settling for less, being promised something great, or just don't know any better.

You will grab a land or two, but how long will your faction be able to handle being pinned to the spawn point week after week for you running your mouth[/QUOTE]

Wow nuff. Just wow. You consider i am guilty and responsible for qqme being spawnpoint killed?

That is indeed a hard strong accusation. Would u elaborate on that plz? I mean if i were to keep my mouth shut qqme and vicious would be best buddies and allies?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so much quoting fails b:laugh
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Tony, I was using my cell phone and having issues b:surrender

@Spell, I didn't say spawn point killed, I said pinned to spawn point :) I'm sure if I made a poll, you'd be the #1 reason that most people, that do not like QQme, don't like QQme...accept it.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There may or may not have been a Blade Tornado at the QQme spawn point last tw I went to against them. Not sure though, maybe some one can post an ss or a vid of that. You know, just for conformation of it or something.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    @Spell, I didn't say spawn point killed, I said pinned to spawn point :) I'm sure if I made a poll, you'd be the #1 reason that most people, that do not like QQme, don't like QQme...accept it.

meh i dont hate qqme cuz of spell anymore.. thats old news..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQme was the most powerful

But still is the best

We were the most powerful and that allowed us to realize there are better and more glorious things. Its why we don't compromise accepting scammers b:shocked

I can honestly say QQme is now a better faction, and i enjoy the people in it now than any time in the past and i think they enjoy each other. Winning tw doesn't mean much, but being loyal to your friends and making friends is what is great.

What is the measure of success for a faction?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Its why we don't compromise accepting scammers b:shocked

b:laugh You are a funny Man. I mean Boy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQMe does not accept scammers? But they accept all kind of other idiots and all the rejects of raging tide, why not scammers? Vici needs more noobs to one shot at spawn point right? b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    QQMe does not accept scammers? But they accept all kind of other idiots and all the rejects of raging tide, why not scammers? Vici needs more noobs to one shot at spawn point right? b:victory

Holy PanGu! Is this TeddyBear on kali's account? I thought kali was a kind, stylish, delicate creature, not an abomination of a player who insults a whole faction. Crawl back into your Vicious cave evil Venomancer!

When you will have oneshots of me on Video in NW, then come back and speak, till then you and OneshotTeddybear should...NOT TYPE on official forums b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Spell, I don't get it. Why put yourself in the position that you are in? Do you really think that we will give up land to QQme? Don't you think that we will roll Valk as fast as possible to put thoes forces into the QQme fight? Do you think we really care about losing land to Zoo or Damnation? Why set yourself up like this? Do you really think your r9r2 is going to win the day? Are you going to beat Vicious all by yourself? There is no way out for you, there is no way this ends well for you. What happens if you lose? How will QQme members feel after you talked all this great game just to lose. I guess we will see tonight. I wonder what your excuse will be once we beat you again.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I don't think people understand how much fun this is going to be for Vicious. Do you guys still consider holding most land of any value? All that TW income and yet you still go minus each week if you really think about it, the only thing these lands hold is a faction name about it.

I thank each and every faction on this game for the joy you give to Vicious, I hope you continue with the ganks so we can enjoy our weekend with mass PVP. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    Spell, I don't get it.

Why put yourself in the position that you are in?

WHAT POSITION? KALI JUST INSULTED ME AND MY FACTION MATES. SHOULD I JUST LET THIS ONE GO?b:chuckle

Do you really think that we will give up land to QQme?

I DONT KNOW, YOU MIGHT NOT. ANYHOW, WE WANT A GOOD FIGHT!

Don't you think that we will roll Valk as fast as possible to put thoes forces into the QQme fight?

MAYBE VALKYRIE WILL SURPRISE YOU AND ACTUALLY BUILD TOWERS, WHILE QQME WILL ROLL YOU GUYS! I SAID MAYBE!

Do you think we really care about losing land to Zoo or Damnation?

OFC YOU DO. ZOO WAS YOUR ARCHENEMY IN THE LAST TW SEASON. DAMNATION IS KILLING VICIOUS IN PK AND IN SP ALL DAY LONG. YOU GUYS EVEN ATTACKED DAMNATION AND NOT QQME THIS WEEK, THAT MUCH YOU CARE, AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE ATTACKED QQME, WE COULD HAVE ACTUALLY LOST 1 LAND THIS WEEK.

Why set yourself up like this?

I SET MYSELF LIKE WHAT? LIKE A VICIOUS HATER? THATS HOW I PREFER TO PLAY THE GAME. LOVE YOUR ALLIES, HATE UR ENEMIES. BLACK AND WHITE, NO BRONNY PONNY SHOES AND TRANNIES...SORRY NOT INTO THAT.

Do you really think your r9r2 is going to win the day?

LOL, R9.2 MAKES LITTLE DIFFERENCE FROM R9. ONLY THE SET BONUSES FROM R9.3 ARE INDEED GOOD. PURIFY ON THE WEAPON IS NICE BUT IF THE DAY WILL BE WON, IT WILL BE DONE BY 80+QQME WHO WILL PARTICIPATE IN TW AND TEAMPLAY, NOT ME, NOT MAN, NOT ANYONE. EVERY SINGLE PERSON COUNTS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT IS THE FACTION'S TEAMWORK THAT WILL DECIDE IF WE WIN OR LOOSE.

Are you going to beat Vicious all by yourself?

THIS QUESTION IS SILLY. OFC NOT. I CAN DO LITTLE BY MYSELF.

There is no way out for you, there is no way this ends well for you. What happens if you lose?

NOTHING HAPPENS. WE LOST BEFORE, WE ARE STILL HERE. HELL...WE LOST FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF, WE ARE STILL HERE.

How will QQme members feel after you talked all this great game just to lose.

FEW QQME ACTUALLY VISIT RT FORUMS. QQME MEMBERS DONT REALLY EXPECT VICIOUS TO LOOSE TO QQME, AS VICIOUS IS NET SUPERIOR IN GEAR AND EQUIPMENT. WE WILL FOR SURE ENJYOY SEEING VICIOUS LOOSE 2 LANDS ON THE EXPENSE OF QQME NOT LOOSING ANY LAND.

I guess we will see tonight. I wonder what your excuse will be once we beat you again.

MY ANSWERS IN GREENb:victory