mats around kings feast ???

Options
adishenat
adishenat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
Hey I'm a 45 sin looking for money so need mats....I heard ppl saying there is mats around kings feast....so where exactly n which mob to kill n wer to get old tree roots n stuff plz help for me to get mats for my lil tell me some places n drops too Ty
Post edited by adishenat on

Comments

• Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    adishenat wrote: »
    Hey I'm a 45 sin looking for money so need mats....I heard ppl saying there is mats around kings feast....so where exactly n which mob to kill n wer to get old tree roots n stuff plz help for me to get mats for my lil tell me some places n drops too Ty

at 45 i would sugest committing genocide agint the snowmen in major cities

ever since the DQ nerfb:angry
    kings feast is useless (before it was thou, u could make a couple hundred thousand easy @ npc price

u could still try farming the DQ and selling them 2 players, but i would go for snowmen in tide
    for snowman info
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1535551

3rd post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    pwdatabase.com use the resources button even has maps to herb/mat locations
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    At 45th lv ~ I'd suggest you just farm Herbs & mats only, rather then waste your time killing mobs for drops since all DQ's under DQ81 amount too absolute jack ****! now....b:surrender

Best way too see what ya wanna farm for sales ~ Is to look at the catshops in West Archosaur, that're near Wests {Apothocary, blacksmith and Wine maker} NPCs....b:victoryb:thanks
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Mats are vaguely at the same level as the mobs around them. I'm talking about the stuff you dig. King's Feast is that big hill right? The convenient thing is you can make circles around it on your mount and by the time you come all the way around the mats will have respawned.

At 45 I think leather farming would be your best moneymaker. Rough Fur also sells for a lot, Compound Oil sells for a lot but is such a rare drop its hard to make money from it. I would farm these until you get a million coin and use that to start a catshop because after around 60 it will be hard for you to make money for a long time.

You didn't ask about this, but remember to auction off any Scarlet Fruit you get for 300K.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adishenat
    edited December 2012
    Options
    at 45 i would sugest committing genocide agint the snowmen in major cities

ever since the DQ nerfb:angry
    kings feast is useless (before it was thou, u could make a couple hundred thousand easy @ npc price

u could still try farming the DQ and selling them 2 players, but i would go for snowmen in tide
    for snowman info

3rd post

Wats genocide n those snow man
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The mats spawn every 10 or 15 minutes (can't remember) and you can mount up, do the 10 minutes loop, and they'll be respawning right as you get back. Do it for a couple hours then setup a shop selling the mats for a few thousand coin each.

I know the Kings Feast route but...

Only one person can farm it at a time and friends tend to tell friends the route, but keep it a secret from other so it doesn't get too crowded. Sorry =/
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Wats genocide n those snow man

snowmen are in major cities, they have nice drops
    genocide is the killing of a race or type of organism (in this case snowmen)

for more info
    3rd post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • adishenat
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The mats spawn every 10 or 15 minutes (can't remember) and you can mount up, do the 10 minutes loop, and they'll be respawning right as you get back. Do it for a couple hours then setup a shop selling the mats for a few thousand coin each.

I know the Kings Feast route but...

Only one person can farm it at a time and friends tend to tell friends the route, but keep it a secret from other so it doesn't get too crowded. Sorry =/

I really won't keep spreading it....plz help in private msg or wat ever y would I tell it to my frnds ill make a prob for myself plz give me the way or atleast a clue
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I really won't keep spreading it....plz help in private msg or wat ever y would I tell it to my frnds ill make a prob for myself plz give me the way or atleast a clue

a clue?
    alriht, have a mount or it takes foreveer,
    start in one designated spot, and walk one way, looking side to side for mats
    see one, dig it remember where
    repeat until u get back 2 starting point
    after a couple ul remember this route
    depending on what mats ur looking for, i reccomend looking by raging tide
    there are TON of lvl 1 apo mats and some pig iron/coal dust/sand stone/wood
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The mats spawn every 10 or 15 minutes (can't remember)

It is 10 minutes i believe. Tested it with lvl 5 herbs in hell, should be similar for the rest. Has been very long since i farmed those mats.

To OP - There are tools around the internet to help you plot routes, best to find them and use them.