Epicurean - the NW bm of the week

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hey guys,

I usually trash talk vicious' s gameplay and make fun of them but this guy is amazing. He is the new TMP.

He does not have great gear or anything but afgrr this week, I gotta praise his performance.
Not only he was a pain in the butt for me when fighting vicu and kept me imobilised and disabled for a lot of time but his overall gameplay was epic. I will post a video later on and u guys can see for yourselves.

TW VIDEO HERE:

http://youtu.be/338XF8m_rwA

I took out the parts where I oneshot lower geared unknowns. Makes little sense to post that again.

I thought it was Epicurean all the time a BM stunned me but it was his blonde brother. ;) he stayed and manage to pull a win on us.

Anyhow, fun times.

Enjoy
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQ y u no mention why our squad rolled you guys.. Me/Harkin/Linc/Adwangus/Siferon/Boricua/Devote + more
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQ y u no mention why our squad rolled you guys.. Me/Harkin/Linc/Adwangus/Siferon/Boricua/Devote + more

You guys are pro ofc u rolled. Sadly you only rolled me. My squad was not there. I jumped in the last 20 seconds and went for linc coz he had the flag. He had many around him and I died fast. He scorred the flag and battle was over. b:laugh
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle