Dear NW Attendees

Options

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Did all of you forget that you can leave the battleground at any time? If you're really annoyed by who's carrying the flag, go to another battle instead of complaining. As far as I know, you'll still get your piddly 30 points if you leave. And if you don't get your points, they must not have been that important to you in the first place.

Also, TRY to remember that this is a community based game, and the more you QQ at people for trying to have fun, the less of a community we have.

b:surrender

You always have the option of going back to base b:laugh

Your as stubborn as a mule, you know that? Everyone is against you with facts on best strategies on NW and your completely against it making the worst suggestions ever. I'm glad your not on my server slowing our NW down...I feel sorry for the people on your server having to deal with you.

If I take the flag, I only do it if its a 20vs0 WITH speed pots+my speed buffs+archers nearby giving me alacrity. I get there in no time. But if enemies are in the land I know my place...to protect the flag carrier, not take it for my own contribution. Know your place in NW or don't bother doing it. You'll only annoy others.

My suggestion for your flag-obsession: Go +10 Seeker/BM/Archer or make a barb.
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I learned after the first couple of wars that my wizzy was of better use defending a flag runner than flag running myself, although with a charger orb and distance shrink, it doesn't take me too long to get to base. When it's anything but 20 v 0, I'm just too squishy to make it out of the hole, although I was tempted during the last war, when I stood on the rim of the west pit staring at the flag waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to come get it. I had been separated from my squad, so I didn't have any way to tell my side where the flag was without letting the other side know as well. Eventually one of my side's barbs wandered up and took it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I learned after the first couple of wars that my wizzy was of better use defending a flag runner than flag running myself, although with a charger orb and distance shrink, it doesn't take me too long to get to base. When it's anything but 20 v 0, I'm just too squishy to make it out of the hole, although I was tempted during the last war, when I stood on the rim of the west pit staring at the flag waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to come get it. I had been separated from my squad, so I didn't have any way to tell my side where the flag was without letting the other side know as well. Eventually one of my side's barbs wandered up and took it.

Yes you do actually. Market chat you might commonly use in west changes to Nation War Chat in your chat bar...for 10k coins you can talk and only your nation will see it. 10k fee to prevent needless troll spam of course. I didn't know this either until I read Geck's post in other thread:
    Very few people have realised this, but you should never use the world chat in nation wars to communicate
    ive seen many teles saying "FROST NATION, LETS ATTACK LIGHT"
    if they listen, this tells dark that frost will be focused on the otherside, and dark will start to mount an offensive, along with light moving in for a defensive.

Nation wars has a built in Nation Chat, which replaces market chat which no one uses anyway. Click in the market chat or type $ before your message, and send it, it will cost 10k, almost same price as a tele, but everyone in your nation will see it, and no other nations will see it.

Next time you see the flag and no enemy is near, just say your land name followed by your message in Nation chat and you'll get it scored faster.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL I'm always stubborn when I'm right, or when I'm trying to prove a valid point. In this case it's both, so you get double the stubborn double the funb:cute

I don't see a lot of facts in this thread. I see a lot of supposition and contradiction, as well as a lot of comments that clearly ignored the original post.

I said:
    Stop QQing about slow squishies grabbing flag in empty battleground.

I'm sure you've all stopped reading right here, so I'm gonna add something fun for myself and then get back to what I was saying.
    Jooooohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! His name is myyyyyy name toooooo!

What I got was a bunch of complaints about how the opponents will kill the squishy flag bearer. The opponents that don't exist because the battleground is empty.

Then I saw a lot of complaints about moving on to the next territory. You're assuming there's another territory you can move to. I gave up playing Friday night at 9:30 because there was no place left to move to. I'm almost always landlocked for at least 10-15 minutes every NW.

Whenever we go out, the people always shout- There goes Jooooohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt!

So basically what just happened was this:
    I asked people to stop QQing on a specific topic during nation wars, because I've grown tired of it cluttering my chat window.
    You (collectively, minus one or two of you) spent this entire thread QQing on.....

b:sad I worry about you people.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yes you do actually. Market chat you might commonly use in west changes to Nation War Chat in your chat bar...for 10k coins you can talk and only your nation will see it. 10k fee to prevent needless troll spam of course. I didn't know this either until I read Geck's post in other thread:

Next time you see the flag and no enemy is near, just say your land name followed by your message in Nation chat and you'll get it scored faster.

SO THAT'S HOW THAT WORKS?!?!?!

Omg I love you so hard right now!
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I've noticed a lot of QQ going on during NW and I'd like to QQ about it for a momentb:chuckle

Please stop QQing about a slow person grabbing the flag in a 20 vs 0 battleground. The important thing is that someone grabbed the flag, and you'll still get your 30 points for doing absolutely nothing but QQing.

Is there really any point to QQing about the gear and weapons of your fellow nation members? Why are you telling people that 90+ just doesn't cut it? If you're 101, you are technically in the 90+ category. Does this mean we should all leave NW for the 89 and below crowd? OMG noobs with HH weapons!!! Shock and horror! Perhaps if all you r9ers would leave something for the rest of us to do, we'd have better gear. (CoA badges for example)

It's a bad idea to QQ about being stuck in a battleground with a bunch of losers. Why, you ask? Because you just called 19 people a bunch of losers, and we can clearly read your name. Good luck staying alive outside of a safe zoneb:bye

The moral of this thread is:
    All that time you spend QQing should be spent quietly killing your opponents.

It's a teamwork event. Part of teamwork is realizing your strengths and utilizing them, as well as realizing your weaknesses and avoiding them. When someone below 100 grabs the flag, they're failing to realize their weakness and the whole entire team suffers for it. It's spoiled and selfish for the lowbie to take the flag, risking EVERYONE's score and ability to progress to another nation just so they can MAYBE earn a few extra personal points if they successfully cap the flag.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL I'm always stubborn when I'm right, or when I'm trying to prove a valid point. In this case it's both, so you get double the stubborn double the funb:cute

I don't see a lot of facts in this thread. I see a lot of supposition and contradiction, as well as a lot of comments that clearly ignored the original post.

Back up this statement and point those out then.
    I said:
    Stop QQing about slow squishies grabbing flag in empty battleground.

I'm sure you've all stopped reading right here, so I'm gonna add something fun for myself and then get back to what I was saying.
    Jooooohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! His name is myyyyyy name toooooo!

What I got was a bunch of complaints about how the opponents will kill the squishy flag bearer. The opponents that don't exist because the battleground is empty.

Because the argument was that it wastes everyone's time in that instance when you can just end it fast and progress to a battle that will give more points for bigger rewards.

I asked people to stop QQing on a specific topic during nation wars, because I've grown tired of it cluttering my chat window.
    You (collectively, minus one or two of you) spent this entire thread QQing on.....

You are QQing about QQing, but at least you already admitted that. If NW is bugging you that much, you can simply not do it. Seems like you can't tell the difference from QQ and a counter-argument to your claims.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'll agree to the original point. If its 20 vs 0, really doesnt matter who takes the flag.

A good solution to the squishy ppl grabbin the flag would be putting a lvl req to be able to dig the flag. But even if it was lvl 100+......U'll still hav the 5-7k hp ppl grabbin the flag as soon as they see it, lol.
    I guess we just gotta imbed it into ppls head, that if u see some1 who can handle the flag better, let them take it. Though this is PWI......half of em dont use their brains D=
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well Alice if you saw clerics doing NOTHING all NW long but buff themselves.. guess what.. they probably got diddly squat for tokens. My first NW Everytime I was in base I opened squad box (T) and buffed every single person. When I rezzed in if someone was there I buffed them, if someone rezzed in when I did..I buffed them.. If i saw a barb or BM I stuck with them and healed them and guess what.. I got a whole farking 28 tokens.. woop dee doo dah day... Last night I buffed my squad every chance I got if we were in base, but in a battle i attacked the **** out of anything that moved.. I got 6k points and 88 tokens.. and my nation came in 3rd.. Go figure..
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL I'm always stubborn when I'm right, or when I'm trying to prove a valid point. In this case it's both, so you get double the stubborn double the funb:cuteOnce again, you're neither right nor is your point valid. Much the same as in PvE you actually do have an obligation to the people that you're playing alongside with, because even if this is all pixels our time is very real. And much the same as you would consider it rude for someone to waste a squad's time or the posibility for rewards on ordinary instanced content, it is very rude for you to waste the time, and gimp the rewards said time buys, for 19 other players. This isn't a game for kids aged 6 where everyone gets to wear a tiara, but a competitive environment meant for mature audiences, in which people are expected to reflect skill in gameplay conmesurate to their level.
    I don't see a lot of facts in this thread. I see a lot of supposition and contradiction, as well as a lot of comments that clearly ignored the original post.No, what you see is well reasoned arguments based on logic, not assumptions. The only contradiction apparent to me is that this point has been repeatedly explained to you, and that you do seem inteligent enough to understand it, and yet refuse to compromise. Much worse, you seem to think that this being a community means everyone should be allowed free rein to do whatever is it that they want to do. But communities are built on responsability, if you can't handle being considerate of others then you really shouldn't be a part of social/public activities until you do.
    I said:
    Stop QQing about slow squishies grabbing flag in empty battleground.So, we are suposed to not only obey your commands, but look at things from your point of view because you're the OP? This is a forum, once again, meant for an adult audience. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you then you really shouldn't be posting here.
    Jooooohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! His name is myyyyyy name toooooo!Your humor is as childish as your literal interpretation on how this works...
    What I got was a bunch of complaints about how the opponents will kill the squishy flag bearer. The opponents that don't exist because the battleground is empty.That wasn't what the bulk of the posts addressed to you expressed and it is intelectual dishonesty to argue so.
    Then I saw a lot of complaints about moving on to the next territory. You're assuming there's another territory you can move to. I gave up playing Friday night at 9:30 because there was no place left to move to. I'm almost always landlocked for at least 10-15 minutes every NW.Which should make you aware of just how important time is throughout this event. You remind me of those guys in lines at fast food restaurants who are so annoyed that they're being made to wait they can't hide their bad temper,shooting dirty looks at anyone who dares take an extra second making their order, but who, once their turn finally arrives, behave as if it was the first time in their lives ordering a combo meal and indulge in all kinds of silly demands and questions...
    Whenever we go out, the people always shout- There goes Jooooohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt!You do realize Slash is not a real person...
    You (collectively, minus one or two of you) spent this entire thread QQing on.....No, basically what happened was you labeled as QQers people with a legitimate complaint, and instead of having forum posters agree with you, it was demonstrated to you that you had made a mistake.

And now you'll probably try to save face by pretending this was a trolling post...

The difference in between a newb and a noob is the later should know better, which pretty much fits your case. Fortunately you're on a PvP server in which people can show their apreciation at your taking it upon yourself to be the voice of those who believe being part of a community should excuse behaviour that inconveniences others for no good reason.
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Seems like Alice has a thick skull that nothing will get into. Thinking she's right when she is showing no intelligence for strategy whatsoever. 1 word...pathetic. It's noobs like her that mess up everything for others.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I didn't bother to read most of the posts in this thread but...

EVEN if it's 20 vs 0, it is NOT HELPFUL at all for a slow person to pick up the flag. Why you ask? Because the FASTER we capture that land, the FASTER we can move on to another land, which means 20 players who can help attack, defend, etc. instead of being stuck in a one-sided battle where they're just waiting for someone to walk to the capture point. Believe it or not, time is IMPORTANT in NW. I bet the winning nations have players who are efficient and who know their role in NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Actually i think it would be a great idea to have certain lvl brackets for NW.Kinda like PV,and RB does.b:victory
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Only fast people should take flags. A 20vs0 can easily turn into a 20vs20 in a blink of an eye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Second post already said enough, shouldn't this be closed already?
    b:shutupb:laugh
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I did exectly this on my low lvl cleric. Grabbed the flag in a 20v0 battle. Guess what? People just laughed at it :)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I did exectly this on my low lvl cleric. Grabbed the flag in a 20v0 battle. Guess what? People just laughed at it :)

Same, it's in those moment you see who play a game for fun and who think it's real and just want money and win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Same, it's in those moment you see who play a game for fun and who think it's real and just want money and win.

Because it's "Fun" to wait around for several extra minutes because some slowpoke wanted to feel "useful".
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Like Knownase said before, it's all about time and efficiency. Slow and Low Runners usally die or take about the triple amount if time like I need to bring the flag to it's disignated goal. Even if there is no competition it wills till waste the time of maybe 20 ppl stuck in the same isntance and that is not to be tolerated! period. Not to mention that they waste their own time...carrying a flag where there's no competition grants u little to no points...maybe 140 or something if its 20 against 0. Take ur ~50 points for doing nothing and try your luck in a more crowded instance.

It's not fair to waste the time of around 20 ppl just because u think you get tons of points while carrying the damn flag. As far as I can see...carrying the flag only uses something big time when 20 vs 20 with heavy fighting, where you have to give your all to bring the damn flag into the goal. Then you get around 3k points each instance of you carry the flag succesful and maybe kill 20 ppl in the same instance.

And as u can see, low level, non Barb/Seeker/BM players with decent gear have no chance carrying the flag in a scenario like that, so I suggest they dont even try cause that lead to so many failures thus loosing the battle and guess what? When we loose the isntance we all get our points / ~3 or 4.

I don't even know why you are complaining about this?It's not normal to let the tanks with heavy artillery take on dangerous situations on the Battlefield first, then just let the common soldier get killed like nothing? This is Nation Wars and we used to act liek it's war. And this means to use any participant at his top strenght and make use out of his/her very special abilities.

I don't care if someone feels unfairly treated. This is a PvP war, if you're to weak to be competitive then just don't participate or would u suggest someone with a bad health condition to participate on the battlefield? No. I thought so. If you can't stand against the enemy then don't let yourself get killed for nothing and even if thats just a game we play war here. So let's be authentical, ok? (:

PS: Yeah like some mentioned before. This whole event is for fun, liek a game should and it is indeed funny (: But how in the hell is it fun to watch someone getting his teammates to lose a game just because he wanted to be important? If you know that you're one-shot for nearly any player then don't grab the flag. Most havn't noticed but NW is actually a team-based game.

It's not about to let lowys get some extra points for the sake of getting the whole team to lose just because we are so kind. That is dumb and fails the idea of this game from the ground up. Team-based means working together so that the team your in wins. And anyone will do as much as their capabilities allow, not more, cuz that wil bring the risk of being screwed by the enemy.

So how's it good to be selfish and get your team beaten up just because a little lowy wants some extra points? Always complain about the high guys but being greedy yourselfes^^ That's just so like our communitiy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • jeslex
    jeslex Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You talk about community like you actually know what it means. If you were a bystander at a hostage situation in your town and decided to take it into your own hands to rush in blindly because you wanted to be the hero or simply because it would be fun to reap the glory from it, you would end up getting killed, and possibly **** over everyone inside. This is why we leave those kind of things to the people with bullet proof vests and training. Sometimes it's just best to know your place and leave it in the hands of the people capable. That is real life community for you.
    You **** over your in game community , making it less fun for them, just because you want to be selfish and do something you are not at all capable of doing. Community is not about coddling lower levels and less geared people, letting them do what they want just because they feel like it. Community is knowing what is best for everyone involved, and that includes giving flag rights to people who are more suited for it , so that EVERYONE has fun, not just some selfish low level **** over his nation.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Ummm - Fun - Where is the FUN element?

From a defending side I would PREFER a slow runner. So all depends which side of the coin you are LOL

The longer a battle takes - The more damage you can give and take - the more points you score.

so what is the downside again?

X
    i eat you last
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited December 2012
    Options
    jeslex wrote: »
    You talk about community like you actually know what it means. If you were a bystander at a hostage situation in your town and decided to take it into your own hands to rush in blindly because you wanted to be the hero or simply because it would be fun to reap the glory from it, you would end up getting killed, and possibly **** over everyone inside. This is why we leave those kind of things to the people with bullet proof vests and training. Sometimes it's just best to know your place and leave it in the hands of the people capable. That is real life community for you.
    You **** over your in game community , making it less fun for them, just because you want to be selfish and do something you are not at all capable of doing. Community is not about coddling lower levels and less geared people, letting them do what they want just because they feel like it. Community is knowing what is best for everyone involved, and that includes giving flag rights to people who are more suited for it , so that EVERYONE has fun, not just some selfish low level **** over his nation.

+1 Ty, at least some ppl with brain here (: yeah ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

so what is the downside again?

The argument is that slow runners in 20v0 battles just wastes time since very little can be done for points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Even if you capture a flag in a 20 v 0, you're not really netting many extra points. First of all, you're killing your own personal score by wasting time in a battle with no points when you could be moving on to a 20 v 20. Secondly, you're killing everyone else's personal score. It's kinda similar suddenly deciding to DD on a boss instead of heal "for fun". It's useless, serves no purpose and screws your entire team over. In the end you get less tokens and miss out a million coin or so that you could have made from cannies. Rather expensive "fun".
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Because it's "Fun" to wait around for several extra minutes because some slowpoke wanted to feel "useful".

Doesn't take 15 minutes to bring a flag, plus low level can use speed pots too it's not a exclusive thing to level 100+.

Here's a GREAT advice for people that don't want to wait a ''low'' level to bring the flag in a war of 20vs0, press ''M'', press ''leave battle'', than go somewhere else. You are welcome.

When I see a moron barb bring the flag all the way to the wrong base than need to come back all the way to the good base it take time too and for some reason there's a lot of people that doesn't seems to know to follow the red arrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Joe - Momaganon
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Doesn't take 15 minutes to bring a flag, plus low level can use speed pots too it's not a exclusive thing to level 100+.

Here's a GREAT advice for people that don't want to wait a ''low'' level to bring the flag in a war of 20vs0, press ''M'', press ''leave battle'', than go somewhere else. You are welcome.

When I see a moron barb bring the flag all the way to the wrong base than need to come back all the way to the good base it take time too and for some reason there's a lot of people that doesn't seems to know to follow the red arrow.

Yeah, that's why dumb ppl are even worse then slow and inefficient ppl xDDD

BTT: The Problem is, if you're in the middle of the map and you leave then sometimes you get ported back into the base and you sometimes need more then 2 minutes to get even back where u were, not to mention the risk to get involved in other battles on the way, so your suggestion is useless, sry. It doesn't get those lowies anything to carry the damn flag, like they would get 1k points each time they just grab it o.o maybe 10 points for grabbing and maybe ~60 for bringing it to the right base if there is no competition.

So now tell me, why the heck should lowies and slow players take the ******n flag? it uses nothing! A Battle in which I get less then 1k points is a waste of time and yes, such ppl multiply such situations at a high rate^^ I think, anyone can get quite a good amount of supply Tokens through this event. If they can't by now cuz they don't have good gears atm then it's unlucky for them, but not our problem. They can always gear up and try it again in the next NW.

I worked hard for my gear, e.g. farmed ~12/7 last x2 xD, so how is it unfair to claim a bigger piece of the cake then others that actually havn't worked a bit for their gears, no! It's perfectly fine the way it is, if ppl don't wanna bring in some effort to reach their goals, well, guess what? they never reach them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2012
    Options

So now tell me, why the heck should lowies and slow players take the ******n flag?

And why you are more important than a level 60? He is a person like you, why can't he have fun too? Cause he is low level and you have a God complex make you think you are more important than other people cause of your level?

Sorry, but you are not more important than anyone else, if a level 60 have fun bring the flag one time in a safe war than deal with it or log off if you can't handle to let people have fun, cause you just think about the money money and money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Joe - Momaganon
    edited December 2012
    Options
    And why you are more important than a level 60? He is a person like you, why can't he have fun too? Cause he is low level and you have a God complex make you think you are more important than other people cause of your level?

Sorry, but you are not more important than anyone else, if a level 60 have fun bring the flag one time in a safe war than deal with it or log off if you can't handle to let people have fun, cause you just think about the money money and money.

I guess u don't get it. Anyone is equally important and anyone deserves to have fun. But how's it fun to get the flag and getting one-shotted a few seconds afterwards? How is it fun to think that you won a territory and a lowie grabs the final flag and then all of a sudden a few more enemys pop up and you eventually lose because the lowie gets killed? I were in situations like that and if a higher and faster player would have taken the flag, then we would have won.

Wasting other ppls time for self-use only is selfish and puts the one doing so in a situation in which he thinks that he is more important then the others, because he is wasting our time for his pleasure. How is that better?

Ones who think they deserve more are the ones acting all selfish because they think that they can put themselves above other people. they rush in recklessly without a thought about the other teammates. Who needs ppl like that in a good team? yeah no one^^

And in case u didn't get it even now. If others win the territory fast, then even the lowies will get more points,nevermind if they get the flag or not. Speed and efficient time use helps anyone because time is the only really valuable thing we've got in our lives because it's the only thing that can't be reproduced when it's gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2012
    Options
    I guess u don't get it. Anyone is equally important and anyone deserves to have fun. But how's it fun to get the flag and getting one-shotted a few seconds afterwards? How is it fun to think that you won a territory and a lowie grabs the final flag and then all of a sudden a few more enemys pop up and you eventually lose because the lowie gets killed? I were in situations like that and if a higher and faster player would have taken the flag, then we would have won.

Wasting other ppls time for self-use only is selfish and puts the one doing so in a situation in which he thinks that he is more important then the others, because he is wasting our time for his pleasure. How is that better?

Ones who think they deserve more are the ones acting all selfish because they think that they can put themselves above other people. they rush in recklessly without a thought about the other teammates. Who needs ppl like that in a good team? yeah no one^^

And in case u didn't get it even now. If others win the territory fast, then even the lowies will get more points,nevermind if they get the flag or not. Speed and efficient time use helps anyone because time is the only really valuable thing we've got in our lives because it's the only thing that can't be reproduced when it's gone.

It's a game, you guys need to learn to have fun even if you lose, why some people thought it's hilarious that a low level take the flag while others rage, insult and threaten?

On your last paragraph you speak again about reward, some people don't care about reward they want to have fun first cause it's the point of playing a game, the reward is just a plus for them.

Would you do that event if there was no reward at all? If the answer is no than that prove you don't do it for the fun, so yes it's normal that the kind of thing like a low level picking a flag **** you off.

I understand that people rage for various reasons, but for a 2 minutes thing like that it's not the end of the world, it's not like if every battle a low level was picking the flag, it's probably one or two time in the whole 2 hours of NW, so just use that 2 minutes to get a glass of water or go bathroom. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Syyfee - Sanctuary
    Syyfee - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I usually just look for the flag and protect it from enemys who arrive at it and then follow our flag carrier in stealth. But it has happened twice where i still picked it myself, cause all seemed to busy killing and not thinking of flag again. This really makes me upset sometimes. Tho i am a sin, i dont get 1shot that easy, but some support on my dise would sometimes really help. Like if you see a sin has gotten the flag run in front of him/her so they could tele to you to make it little faster.
    My point is, all my chars that could do NW are squishis and i have to say, i like the thing to go fast, so i am not going to grab flag if it is not really needed. And sometimes the 1 point helps too what is given when you pick the flag up.
    Moments where it is kinda good when any char picks up flag is a map where your nation is outnumbered. You pick up the flag, score one point for your side and even if you get killed you earned some time for your nationmates to arrive and help out. There is no way even a HA char could do the flag part if the score is like 5v20 not in your favor.