Fon's Refining Services

Options
Fon - Raging Tide
Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Fon's Refining Service
I'm offering refining service for armor and ornaments up to +8.
I stopped touching weapons, the risk is kinda too high., QQ

I'm using tienkang and tisha to refine, so the price I charge is much much less than orb costs.

Prices

Here are the prices I charge:

0 -> +4 for 3.25 mil
0 -> +5 for 7 mil
0 -> +6 for 16 mil
0 -> +7 for 30 mil
0 -> +8 for 59 mil

If your gear is already at a medium level of refine such as +5 or higher, I can refine them higher at reasonable prices as well. the Math goes like
Requisite Refine price - (current refine price / 2)

+3 -> +4 for 2.6 mil
*any higher from +3 to +x I will treat as +0, as that's cheaper. (i.e. +3 to +5 would cost 2.6m + 5.375m, which is 7.975m, greater than the 7m price of 0 -> +5. So the request of +3 -> +5 will be treated as 0 -> +5.)

+4 -> +5 for 5.375 mill
+4 -> +6 for 14.375 mill
+4 -> +7 for 28.375 mill
+4 -> +8 for 57.375 mill

+5 -> +6 for 12.5 mill
+5 -> +7 for 26.5 mill
+5 -> +8 for 55.5 mill

+6 -> +7 for 22 mill
+6 -> +8 for 51 mill

+7 -> +8 for 44 mill

How it works

1. You must have a tradable piece of gear.

2. You trade the gear to me (if you don't completely trust me with it, I can provide collateral of up to 80% of the market value of the gear - I give you coins worth 80% of the gear to hold)

3. I will refine the gear up to the desired level. The amount of time needed depends on the refinement level. On average, 0 to +7 takes about 15 minutes, +8 about 30 minutes. There is no charge more even if I run into bad luck.

4. I tell you the refinement is done. I will trade you back the gear for the payment.

How to Request Service

To find me, you can pm in game to iiFon. If I'm not on or AFK, you can leave me a message on the forum.

b:victory

this is where is got the idea and text from, thankyou cheze. im doing the same thing in a different server. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1410441

Vouches

ZaioBaio: +6>+7 Warsong Belt. +4>+6 Lunar ring

TOA\\ : +0 > +5 cape

Zac_Zeilic : +0 > +6 T3 Astral Ballad

Uriel : +0 > +5 G13 Claws

Shewii : +5 > +8 G16 T3 Nirvana cape
+6 > +8 G16 T3 Nirvana helmet
+4 > +8 G16 T3 Nirvana robe
+0 > +8 G14 Puzzle Cube necklace

Joyleen : +4 > +8 G15 T2 Nirvana LA helmet
+0 > +8 Sky Cover PQ3 ring

Aedos : +0 > +8 G16 Nirvana LA helmet

Vivianna : +0 > +8 G16 Nirvana AA hat

LonelyStoner : +1 > +8 G15 Cube Protection Necklace

TheNinjaCat : +2 > +6 Cloud Stir

ArcherSav : 0 -> +7 T3 LA leggings
0 -> +8 T3 LA Wristguards
0 -> +8 T3 LA Cape

Elveva : +0 > +6 Pdef PQ3 ring

ZaioBaio : +5 > +8 G14 Cube Necklace

Hell_Soul_BR: +0 > +8 G15 HA Nirvy leggings
Post edited by Fon - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    now where have i seen this thread before... at least use your own words instead of changing the colors lol.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    How original.
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    duly noted, and thankyou. i have included where i got the text and idea from :)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    tbh... who cares where he got the idea from... and he at least now has a link and accredits whoever did this on another server... The point here is there is a service being provided in game for in game coin... It is a good thing for those that have the coin to up their refines. When all is said and done, it seems cheaper to pay these prices rather than put together orbs after getting mirages to refine it up to like 3-5 first. TY iiFon for the offer, I might just take ya up on it eventually. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    How original.

Not rly, cheze on LC does it too.b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not rly, cheze on LC does it too.b:victory

I think he/she was being sarcastic b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Once I get my merchanting back in order, I'll be doing services like this soon too.

Good luck with it Fon!
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    omg how did the brony become a mod?b:shocked
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    AWWWW! Now the forum is lead by vicious!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not a bad idea - and like others mention, seems cheaper than doing orbs and what ever to get the grade of refine one want's

about the mod thing, been announced on forum 3 days ago xD

right here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1532601
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Once I get my merchanting back in order, I'll be doing services like this soon too.

Good luck with it Fon!

thankyou, slow start but seems like i get 1-2 customers a day.. nothing big as yet, lets just hope :).
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    how about from +6 to +8 and also +5 to +8, what is the price. i have 2 rings that maybe i want to use ur service
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    how about from +6 to +8 and also +5 to +8, what is the price. i have 2 rings that maybe i want to use ur service

im not extremely pro with that cause it goes down to 1 most of the time anyhow, but there is another slab in the link i posted i will try to work around the same price for u bunga <3
  • skaitavia
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Don't worry Spell and Tony! I'm level headed b:cute I won't let personal feelings come into play when moderating.

And Fon if you feel confident enough you could include pricing for a certain refine level to an ending one, such as what's happening in Bunga's request. If I recall correctly, Cheze does it for his services too.
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yes skai ill include that when i have a little more confidence. but thanks, yes cheze does it.. but im just starting off, one step at a time :D
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    omg how did the brony become a mod?b:shocked

Because Bronys are striving to rule the world. We shall reign as supreme overlords! Join the herd, resistance is futile!
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • dett0
    dett0 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    updated. o.o
  • bladesimage
    bladesimage Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I wanna see you try refining now, you screwed it up for yourself as well as ruining it for others. I've been refining for years on this server with no problems until now.

You never advertise something like this unless your 100% sure you can do it or have some type of resource inside pwi company because pwi programmers do change the coding for refining success. You may be a nice guy and all but not a very bright one. Good going b:victoryb:laugh
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Don't worry Spell and Tony! I'm level headed b:cute I won't let personal feelings come into play when moderating.

And Fon if you feel confident enough you could include pricing for a certain refine level to an ending one, such as what's happening in Bunga's request. If I recall correctly, Cheze does it for his services too.

who the hell is Tony? my name is Tim
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • skaitavia
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I wanna see you try refining now, you screwed it up for yourself as well as ruining it for others. I've been refining for years on this server with no problems until now.

You never advertise something like this unless your 100% sure you can do it or have some type of resource inside pwi company because pwi programmers do change the coding for refining success. You may be a nice guy and all but not a very bright one. Good going b:victoryb:laugh

Maybe you should look at this thread. What Fon has is enough event gold that he can buy a lot of refine aids such as Tisha and Tienkang stones. From there he uses his own mirages he collects/buys through the days, and refines people's tradable equipment to a certain refine for cheaper than using Dragon Orbs. It usually averages out such that the refiner (Fon) makes money, while the customer saves money by gaining the refine they want on their item at a cheaper price.

This thread is just this server's version of Cheze's in Lost City. He's helping out people by saving them money from refines, getting them their refine they requested, all while making money in the progress. I don't see anything wrong with that.
    who the hell is Tony? my name is Tim

Well, considering you're posting on a character named Bladed_Tony, I will naturally call you Tony. I mean, I'm sure Spell's name in real life isn't Spell. Nor Fon, nor Skai, nor Saethos, and so on.

I just call people what their character is named.
  • bladesimage
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Maybe you should look at this thread. What Fon has is enough event gold that he can buy a lot of refine aids such as Tisha and Tienkang stones. From there he uses his own mirages he collects/buys through the days, and refines people's tradable equipment to a certain refine for cheaper than using Dragon Orbs. It usually averages out such that the refiner (Fon) makes money, while the customer saves money by gaining the refine they want on their item at a cheaper price.

This thread is just this server's version of Cheze's in Lost City. He's helping out people by saving them money from refines, getting them their refine they requested, all while making money in the progress. I don't see anything wrong with that.

As a player yes you can say this is fine and dandy but as a corporation aspect of it, pwi is losing out money. Hence the reason for pwi programmers changing the coding of the refining success rate. I never had trouble refining anything up to +7, heck I refined whole armor sets to +7 plenty of times, difference is I never advertised it due to knowing the consequences. With the amount of coin he's asking for these refines, the average player could do it themselfs if they actually took that coin they were gonna use to buy these refines and invest it into buying tisha and tienkang stones and just experimenting with it. Up to now that is, cause the success rate indeed has changed. b:bye
  • Shewii - Raging Tide
    Shewii - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yay! for Fon's refine services! b:victory

i am prolly the unluckiest person in pwi with refining lol and this way its really fast and the price is good (remember that sometimes its almost impossible to do even +5 and i am talking with using tishas/tienkangs, or when ur refine drop by 1 u r trying to get higher number again...so u can end up trying to refine one thing for 2 months). I defenitely recommend Fon's refine service and cant wait to finally make my neck and use his service again ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladesimage
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yay! for Fon's refine services! b:victory

i am prolly the unluckiest person in pwi with refining lol and this way its really fast and the price is good (remember that sometimes its almost impossible to do even +5 and i am talking with using tishas/tienkangs, or when ur refine drop by 1 u r trying to get higher number again...so u can end up trying to refine one thing for 2 months). I defenitely recommend Fon's refine service and cant wait to finally make my neck and use his service again ;)

It's called patience, spamming mirage after mirage will get you nowhere which is why your probably not the luckiest with it. Take the time to experiment and DO NOT SPAM mirage after mirage then you'll eventually see results. You see 3 fails why try again? Anyway this will be my last post in this topic, I just wanted to thank iiFon for the redflag. b:victory b:laugh
  • skaitavia
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not everyone has hoards of event gold.

With Tishas and Tienkangs averaging at 200k+ coin for each now with the current gold price, it's not worth buying it to help unless you can get it via event gold.

I've refined my R9r2 chest and bracers to +8 within 60 mirages total for both, ~15 tishas, and ~12 tienkangs. I've found no problem with refining so far. And this was last week.
  • Shewii - Raging Tide
    Shewii - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It's called patience, spamming mirage after mirage will get you nowhere which is why your probably not the luckiest with it. Take the time to experiment and DO NOT SPAM mirage after mirage then you'll eventually see results. You see 3 fails why try again? Anyway this will be my last post in this topic, I just wanted to thank iiFon for the redflag. b:victory b:laugh

Ooooh so i ve been doing it wrong all the time? WOW TY SO MUCH *irony*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    nor Skai

Your name in real life isn't Skai?! Craziness!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • skaitavia
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Maybe you should look at this thread. I mean, I'm sure Spell's name in real life isn't Spell. Nor Fon, nor Skai, nor Saethos, and so on.

I just call people what their character is named.

Fon is short for Fonner ._. my real name b:surrender
  • skaitavia
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Everyone calls me by my real name in game. I dont even know how it all began. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]