Harshlands/RT crash.

Options

Comments

• KeiDash - Harshlands
    KeiDash - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Someone care to explain why even after NW ended and we all went back to normal maps that there was STILL a FROST tag over the head of a barbarian in One Thousand Streams? (see previous post for screen shot)

Because server is buggy as hell atmb:puzzled
    Why else?
  • Taco_Limey - Harshlands
    Taco_Limey - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Tbh i kinda want them to compensate to people what happened... Prob wont happen but whatever. Not our fault there servers cant keep up with us.
    Taco_Limey: Harshlands 102 Rank 9 Seeker
  • Wolfenstine - Harshlands
    Wolfenstine - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was in the light nation. When the crash hit we were 20 - 30 points behind frost. When we could finally do something Frost gained well over 100 points. I understand that some of the biggest cash shoppers were in frost but come on really?

And yes i have very little posts. I've played this game for a long time. I just dont usually feel the need to repeat something a hundred others have said before me. Between the wasted charms and repair bills for equipment we should be compensated in some fashion.
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    http://s1211.beta.photobucket.com/user/streetsoldier13/media/2012-12-0922-32-23.png.html

YES THAT IS A FROST NATION TAG ABOVE AN INFAMOUS FACTION BARB'S HEAD!

I hate to call out my own fac member but I have to. I had flame above my head after I got out on Friday. I think that is a game glitch not a person glitch or ****. I am sorry again but yeah...I've seen that happen quite a few times actually. Only just happened to me on Fri.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When we first relogged nobody could move and it was still fairly even... However that big yellow line down the middle of the map became an impassible barrier that was priot to crash dark nation territory or in the least bit conflicted. After the the crash however no one could invade those tiles or move around them except for a little corner in the top right of the screen. Another issue is that frost begane taking territories before I know I could personally join or move to any of them.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/Perigrine85/2012-12-0919-28-43.png

Second ss shows the beginning of the stack placed on light and flame nation by frost. With the right flank covered from attack they essentially took all surrounding light nation tiles with little resistance... Only in the last 20 minutes or so did the fight start to turn around when dark finally went around that upper right corner and they began to spread themselves thin again trying to fight 3 nations at once. If that yellow band had not been there this would have been a far different outcome... Its Basic tactics 101

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/Perigrine85/2012-12-0920-03-33.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Endless uses a tele stone to port out of Nation Wars to avoid the lag/crashing in North District. Apparently not taking the normal way out causes to tag to still appear.b:chuckle
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nothing is really gonna happen in terms of GM/Mod/etc. doing anything about what happened since it's hard to track down who was in Frost and who wasn't, but I must say...

Just when Dark/Light and maybe even Flame nation was starting to re-coup and gain their lands back, lots of people disconnected, and suddenly lands weren't able to be attacked/defended. Frost sorta deserved the fact that they won but it shouldn't have been by that much of a landslide to **** all the other nations. a good 30-45 minutes of not being allowed to gain nation credits back and take Frost lands wasn't really fair, especially since 90% of Dark land was blocked off by this "Yellow" land that couldn't be attacked. Even if server crashed and everyone got back, the rest of the nations shouldn't have had to go through waiting even longer for lands to be attack-able. This to me shows that the re-balancing of nations that PWI implemented hasn't worked as well as they would like to but hey, gotta make mistakes before being successful so I hope PWI team can learn from this and make their adjustments for the game we love b:cute

I personally would like to see something implemented like maybe a 2x sometime this month (and if you were planning to bring one anyways....extend it for Harshlands b:victory). It'd probably be a win-win situation for those who were in Frost Nation since they got like 500+ tokens AND they can benefit from this.
  • Taco_Limey - Harshlands
    Taco_Limey - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Or if they dont want to do compensation or anything, What if they just 2xed the rewards for the next Nation wars?
    Taco_Limey: Harshlands 102 Rank 9 Seeker
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Expect a "We are terribly sorry, we will work together so this will never happen again." post. Followed with no compensation.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jagato - Harshlands
    Jagato - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Fail nw is Fail, b:angry
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I would happily give up every token I got and the ones I've saved to be able to have a good NW to make up for this. I feel like...even though I was in the winning nation. I could have gotten more (or less) I also believe it wasn't truly fair because an entire side of the map was blocked so people were forced to go a certain way by the game itself, not by the players. When it is the players it is fair. This is a game and something that involves the server economy like NW does (even in it's infancy) is detrimental to the entire server. It messes with the entire servers economy and whether people will actually participate in the event!!! This event has become my most favorite thing about this game and I know quite a few people agree with that. If it is so screwed that something like this entire server disconnect and block of a side of the nation wars map occurs regularly it's horrible for us. When an entire servers economics begin to depend upon something (we let it...it has happen, get over it...thats a player problem not a dev problem) it can kill an entire economy because the "leaders" (ie: devs) let it happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godofmadnes
    godofmadnes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    For the very 1st soul feast post......yes i didint eat....go out....and ofc didint have sex....just to make around 150 tokens to finish the 2nd cast axe and be able to do the 3rd cast axes. i hope gms gives tokens for people who got ***** in nw b:bye
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Expect a "We are terribly sorry, we will work together so this will never happen again." post. Followed with no compensation.b:victory

*smacks herself for the second double post* sorry mods

But he is right! That is all we will ever see or get if anything at all.

yay got ninja'd and was not a double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    well what wasn't fair is the fact that most of lands got out of yellow cool down but those that kept the barrier with frost nation were in cd even after 1 hour . So there was the joke cos people couldn't go up and attack frost nation that was scoring like crazy having many lands blocked from the rest of us

I feel sorry for people that spent so much time in and got 0 tokens . That is the sad part .
    Oh and please those from Frost nation don't say u won fair ( don't even try ) b:chuckle since on friday Light nation came from last place to 1st place in the end . It was a big favor for you .
  • roriomaka
    roriomaka Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know harshlands did, based on the threads, but did all of em go down too? I cant seem to log on Arch or Heavens Tear either...b:sad
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Right now we are still trying to get in touch with shin, geno, and V4. Soon as we find out any info we will be posting it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • godofmadnes
    godofmadnes Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:thanks
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The Mod Squad is doing what it can right now to bring this issue to the attention of the GM's. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Sagitarious - Harshlands
    Sagitarious - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:victory Thank you. At least someone replied to the thread, and things will hopefully be worked out b:thanks

-XxSnoopDawg, Harshlands
  • Krol_Sedesow - Harshlands
    Krol_Sedesow - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    V4 has been notified and we're currently looking into the issue. We apologize for the delay!

Ik where is the problem not all ppl in this planet are so stupid like americans so shut the **** up cause PWI is waste of time u let **** cashshopers http://s1211.beta.photobucket.com/user/streetsoldier13/media/2012-12-0922-32-23.png.html
    What the **** ? Why this barb from Infamous got Frost nation in 1k city ? U ARE ****IN LIER
    i hope this server will die n u with it ...
  • GankSlayer - Harshlands
    GankSlayer - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Ik where is the problem not all ppl in this planet are so stupid like americans so shut the **** up cause PWI is waste of time u let **** cashshopers http://s1211.beta.photobucket.com/user/streetsoldier13/media/2012-12-0922-32-23.png.html
    What the **** ? Why this barb from Infamous got Frost nation in 1k city ? U ARE ****IN LIER

lol bro dont **** a brick
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I know i ranted but for all the mods that are in this thread

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Wolfenstine - Harshlands
    Wolfenstine - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

That same thing has happened to me. I dont ****. Never have. It's a glitch not a ****. Apparently your more stupid then Americans since i am an American and I know better.
  • XxSnoopDawg - Harshlands
    XxSnoopDawg - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    and honestly, the mods're doing the best that they can atm. Getting mad at the game wont solve any problems, so just be patient and see what happens
  • Irca - Harshlands
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Right now we are still trying to get in touch with shin, geno, and V4. Soon as we find out any info we will be posting it here.

thanks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Got a gm on the horn now so sit tight and thank you all for your patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

That's not a ****; it's just a simple glitch. If you leave NW with a telestone or some form of teleportation other than the nation NPCs, then you will still have your nation's title above your head.

Great to hear Minx. This project is time-pressing, so it's good to hear that we have a GM on the line. Thanks for the update!
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hey, You is here and on the case right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WILDTAME - Harshlands
    WILDTAME - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Got a gm on the horn now so sit tight and thank you all for your patience.

Ty for trying to get something done. Not sure if it will help tho.