Announcing PWI's New Moderators!

Options

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    THANK YOU!

It was driving me nuts. I can't stand when something gets stuck in my head like that and I can't remember.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever compiled a list, or is there a forum function somewhere where they could, of rankings based on post count? I know I'm way down there after taking an extending lurking break from posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Put your old post count in your signature Kossy <.< >.>

Congrats much to the three of you~ x3
    Skai'll still be making videos with wonderful music choice won't 'e :D?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nuuu! Then it'll taunt me until I actually get back to it! ;_;
    THANK YOU!

It was driving me nuts. I can't stand when something gets stuck in my head like that and I can't remember.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever compiled a list, or is there a forum function somewhere where they could, of rankings based on post count? I know I'm way down there after taking an extending lurking break from posting.
    Haha. I know the feeling.

Nobody's made any sort of official list but we did have a topic in Gen a while back asking who had the highest ones. Gimme a bit and I'll try to dig it up.

EDIT: Found it. Not really a compilation per se, but close enough. lol
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Nuuu! Then it'll taunt me until I actually get back to it! ;_;
    p-p Okay. *gives cookies in apology/encouragement*
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    A belated grats to a minx, a pony and a merman (if I am not mistaken on the latter's identity)!

b:beatupb:pleased
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    A belated grats to a minx, a pony and a merman (if I am not mistaken on the latter's identity)!

Thank ya! Think we just ran out of cookies too b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options

p-p Okay. *gives cookies in apology/encouragement*

*steals the cookies* nom nom nom

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Veneirs font colour always makes me think "Wtf when did I post there" ._. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Thank ya! Think we just ran out of cookies too b:cry

I see. Please don't ask me to get more of them, since I am not present in the forums enough... And I guess you guys are tired of my recent rantings (even if I really wish for things to progress the right way).
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I see. Please don't ask me to get more of them, since I am not present in the forums enough... And I guess you guys are tired of my recent rantings (even if I really wish for things to progress the right way).

Tired of a player wanting improvements and feeling passionate about what they believe in ? As long as it's in a constructive manner, we will never get tired of it. b:thanks

Brings out the special Perfect cookies Ta da!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *steals the cookies* nom nom nom
    *hides the real cookies* Dx

Not a merman at all! Just default stoneface who happens to be female behind the rock!

... No idea how you were seeing that avatar as a male stabfish. lol
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

Congrats much to the three of you~ x3
    Skai'll still be making videos with wonderful music choice won't 'e :D?

That would haunt me as well, even though I only had 3.3k compared to Kossy's 6.7k xDD

And of course ;3

Thank you! This pony is grateful.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Veneirs font colour always makes me think "Wtf when did I post there" ._. lol
    'xD I've done that a couple times, too.
    Sorry Xainou; since you were here first I can find a different colour to use if it'd make you happy x3 I use greens in some other places, anyway.

Dx! Venus why the cookie theivery, I've given you cookies before >:
    Videos~ <3When I first saw the bloodsuck on them(I don't play any classes that can get bloodpaint) I just about passed out xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options

Sorry Xainou; since you were here first I can find a different colour to use if it'd make you happy x3 I use greens in some other places, anyway.

Dx! Venus why the cookie theivery, I've given you cookies before >:
    Videos~ <3When I first saw the bloodsuck on them(I don't play any classes that can get bloodpaint) I just about passed out xD

I'm a cookie bandit, it's what I do. b:cool

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

I think we would confuse each other less that way xD Doesn't help we're both venos too, haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Nnn the veno type's different (granted my avatar doesn't match my veno type xD) so it helps a tiiiiny bit, eh.. okay that should work then :D Can match my green hair full of '**** the rules' references in-game xD

Aww cookie bandit... fine >3>'
    So cookies aren't the best building material here I presume x3
  • bubbabinsky
    bubbabinsky Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Wow great job guys! I mod on the RaiderZ forum, so I'd be super happy for you guys to chat with me, about modding or just about plain 'ol life. (Or ponies). I still think PWE needs to set up a ginormous chat room for all pwe mods....
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Now we just need to find a way to get rid of Decus b:chuckle

Pfft, my post count sucks compared to Kossy. Even yours is slightly higher than mine :(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Just wanted to say congratulations to the new Mod's b:victory

Hope you guys will help us players get closer to the GM b:dirty

what does it take to become some sort of Mod?
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Wow great job guys! I mod on the RaiderZ forum, so I'd be super happy for you guys to chat with me, about modding or just about plain 'ol life. (Or ponies). I still think PWE needs to set up a ginormous chat room for all pwe mods....

That would be awesome! Adds it to my list of things to get done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Pfft, my post count sucks compared to Kossy. Even yours is slightly higher than mine :(

Thats cause Ted spends all his time posting nonsense in lots of threads. b:chuckle

Although you do that too Decus, but mostly in the DW forum section.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Amen to that Minx! It would be interesting to chat together!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Although you do that too Decus, but mostly in the DW forum section.

I'd argue that the DW forum is where I post the least nonsense, given that it's where my math thread is located. A good 95% of my GD posts are some combination of "necro," "/inb4...," or "plusone."

Really, given the amount of time I've been here, my postcount is pretty low.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    b:pleased Congratulations & welcome new Mods OPKossy, Skaitavia, and ViciousMinx. Life on the forums should be very interesting from now on.

b:bye
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I'd argue that the DW forum is where I post the least nonsense, given that it's where my math thread is located. A good 95% of my GD posts are some combination of "necro," "/inb4...," or "plusone."

Hehe. Maybe your math thread is nonsense. Pssh...math. That stuff doesnt make sense. Calculus isn't real. b:surrender
  • opkossy
    edited December 2012
    Options

Only 95%?! So you mean you use GD as something other than a source of +1s sometimes? Have you no shame, Decus! D:
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Calculus isn't real. b:surrender

Keep dreaming :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That would be awesome! Adds it to my list of things to get done.

Oooh that would be interesting indeed, all of us PWE forum Mods in one place? b:shocked

And ermahgerd Kossy and The Pony are Mods? The hell you say, lol! b:victory

Congrats you 3!!
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Oooh that would be interesting indeed, all of us PWE forum Mods in one place? b:shocked

And ermahgerd Kossy and The Pony are Mods? The hell you say, lol! b:victory

Congrats you 3!!

Indeed. Having us all where we can chat would be interesting, to say the least.b:sin

EDIT: And it must be VOICE chat. No longer can kossy get away with hiding the true identity behind the troll rock face thing.b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • viciousminx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Indeed. Having us all where we can chat would be interesting, to say the least.b:sin

EDIT: And it must be VOICE chat. No longer can kossy get away with hiding the true identity behind the troll rock face thing.b:mischievous

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]