Blacknismoz - Sanctuary
Blacknismoz - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Chronicles
Post edited by Blacknismoz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    you vid is ..............................................so slow motion ZzzzzzZ

NGb:avoid
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ehm, have you watched the video longer than 30 seconds? Because then it has normal speed...

Anyway, your video isn't blocked in Germany, thus it is great! :D
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    rising ng
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nice one of a very few pvp videos that are interesting to watch ;P but eletherious hit u max 6k and u were unbuffed.. at 6.00 you shouldve sparked vs barb took too long to kill ;D if i see a wizard with a hood in todays nw ill definately spark or run away ;P
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Nismoz is a good friend, and a pro wizard
    massive damage lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Very nice video bro, good fun to watch.. b:pleased
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nice one of a very few pvp videos that are interesting to watch ;P but eletherious hit u max 6k and u were unbuffed.. at 6.00 you shouldve sparked vs barb took too long to kill ;D if i see a wizard with a hood in todays nw ill definately spark or run away ;P

Why the hell u want me dead? What have i done to u to deserve this b:shockedb:cry
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    u sasuke playing on nismos account lol alot of editing in your for a almost 12+ all jade wiz, number 1 most op class in the game next to barb not hard to play on especially when you out gear everyone. You weren't skilled enough on your on wiz now you have to get on nismos account lol. Instead of getting better you guys just account swap. Funny you guys make fun of chilla yet you do the same thing alexxo has been saying you have been on nismos account to everyone why not just say usasuke. Lol also man why you use the same hotkeys on both nismo and usasuke lol you gonna get nismo banned dude. Idc its just sloppy to put them both on roids channel with the same hotkeys and stuff man.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    1. you're an idiot because i don't even play pwi much anymore so no it's not me.
    2. i'm probably the most skilled mage out there, you're just a crying betch who does nothing but 3 spark-IG even in TW, get skills, learn about your class first before u move on to criticize others.
    3. i use same hotkeys as nismoz because thats who i first initially learned how to play a mage from when we were both in regicide long long ago, back when u didn't even existed shltty kid, cuz i use to be a 'clicker'.
    4. yeh he used roidabuse's channel because he asked me if i had a youtube channel and i suggested him to just use roid's, because u can add videos on it that are 'extended over 10:00 mins'.
    now **** go gtfo, stop ruining his thread with your stupidity and below 50 IQ b:bye
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In fact i lack the words to express what i think right now so i am just going to *facepaw*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    u sasuke playing on nismos account lol alot of editing in your for a almost 12+ all jade wiz, number 1 most op class in the game next to barb not hard to play on especially when you out gear everyone. You weren't skilled enough on your on wiz now you have to get on nismos account lol. Instead of getting better you guys just account swap. Funny you guys make fun of chilla yet you do the same thing alexxo has been saying you have been on nismos account to everyone why not just say usasuke. Lol also man why you use the same hotkeys on both nismo and usasuke lol you gonna get nismo banned dude. Idc its just sloppy to put them both on roids channel with the same hotkeys and stuff man.

Noa just mad that he got 1 shot by Nismozb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    1. you're an idiot because i don't even play pwi much anymore so no it's not me.
    2. i'm probably the most skilled mage out there, you're just a crying betch who does nothing but 3 spark-IG even in TW, get skills, learn about your class first before u move on to criticize others.
    3. i use same hotkeys as nismoz because thats who i first initially learned how to play a mage from when we were both in regicide long long ago, back when u didn't even existed shltty kid, cuz i use to be a 'clicker'.
    4. yeh he used roidabuse's channel because he asked me if i had a youtube channel and i suggested him to just use roid's, because u can add videos on it that are 'extended over 10:00 mins'.
    now **** go gtfo, stop ruining his thread with your stupidity and below 50 IQ b:bye

Cool story bro lol your own people telling on you alexxo said you were on the account and if my hp is lowered i guess anyone can hit me hard he is a 12+ wiz after all sad thing is darca can actually 1 shot me not hit when my hp is lowered your grasping at straws. Gecko your a 1 shot to like everyone i don't know why you even post on forums. You should have just took stayed quiet why make it worse and respond. I dont get why you would lie about something everyone knows and attack me lol. You provided pwi with so much evidence to ban you so keep quiet kid. Just dont post stuff from nismos account from the same channel sasuke is on man its sloppy. I dont care how many people you call on here to lie for you why dont you be like kirby and roid and admit they are on other peoples account they aint gonna ban you anyway. Im sorry i keep real and you all dont lol. Everytime i post something 10+ of you guys come to try to respond to what i say you guys really dont have a life, for you to go online on pwi and say look what noa wrote come on everyone lets respond to it. Do you realize how sad that is? You all never learn maybe once you become someone irl you wont have to live on this game.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Cool story bro lol your own people telling on you alexxo said you were on the account and if my hp is lowered i guess anyone can hit me hard he is a 12+ wiz after all sad thing is darca can actually 1 shot me not hit when my hp is lowered your grasping at straws. Gecko your a 1 shot to like everyone i don't know why you even post on forums. You should have just took stayed quiet why make it worse and respond. I dont get why you would lie about something everyone knows and attack me lol. You provided pwi with so much evidence to ban you so keep quiet kid. Just dont post stuff from nismos account from the same channel sasuke is on man its sloppy. I dont care how many people you call on here to lie for you why dont you be like kirby and roid and admit they are on other peoples account they aint gonna ban you anyway. Im sorry i keep real and you all dont lol. Everytime i post something 10+ of you guys come to try to respond to what i say you guys really dont have a life, for you to go online on pwi and say look what noa wrote come on everyone lets respond to it. Do you realize how sad that is? You all never learn maybe once you become someone irl you wont have to live on this game.

Noa, im a 1 shot to everyone? thats why you full buffs have to spark ig to beat me with no buffs and half your hp with a +6 weapon? with your +12 weapon full +10? Also loving the fact that you spammed me for 2 hours trying to recruit me back to regi other night, pretending to be a nice person, and then when I reject your pitiful offer you go do this? Honestly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Noa, im a 1 shot to everyone? thats why you full buffs have to spark ig to beat me with no buffs and half your hp with a +6 weapon? with your +12 weapon full +10? Also loving the fact that you spammed me for 2 hours trying to recruit me back to regi other night, pretending to be a nice person, and then when I reject your pitiful offer you go do this? Honestly

why would i try to recruit you to regi? if you said no one likes you there, i doubt you would get voted in. You got denied to gayboys after all. I spoke to you because you seem to be raging in game and taking it to serious. Idk i guess i felt pity for youb:cry i mean you suck up so hard to kirby and there group but they still look down on you. Idk i dont get people you like you and Daru you have no pride at all and look up to people who treat you like garbage. I guess your just worried about fitting in a videogame its a sad life really. How bout you take a break go outside and meet some people irl. As far as pk lol i have no comment cause you know you wrote a lie. Your one of those people in pk i just lol at you lost to zerokiro with him using a bow on a sin then turned down a 5million coin bet with him lol when you said you were almost broke and you talk is if you have even a slight chance vs me? You dont even pk alone your a silver pool pker. Stay in your group keep pking with the lvl 90 and 80s and low gears cause your not even on my level.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    why would i try to recruit you to regi? if you said no one likes you there, i doubt you would get voted in. You got denied to gayboys after all. I spoke to you because you seem to be raging in game and taking it to serious. Idk i guess i felt pity for youb:cry i mean you suck up so hard to kirby and there group but they still look down on you. Idk i dont get people you like you and Daru you have no pride at all and look up to people who treat you like garbage. I guess your just worried about fitting in a videogame its a sad life really. How bout you take a break go outside and meet some people irl. As far as pk lol i have no comment cause you know you wrote a lie. Your one of those people in pk i just lol at you lost to zerokiro with him using a bow on a sin then turned down a 5million coin bet with him lol when you said you were almost broke and you talk is if you have even a slight chance vs me? You dont even pk alone your a silver pool pker. Stay in your group keep pking with the lvl 90 and 80s and low gears cause your not even on my level.

Lawls ok. I dont suck up to anyone, i just pk with them occasionaly because people like you deserve to be put down. zero beat me with a bow when he sparked in a damage test DUEL, and never beat me in a 1 v1. I only ever go to silver pool when west is dead, which it always is, and i dont touch the low levels unless they attack first, which is more then you can say about yourself, considering the many times i see you drop down from sky to kill lv 80s before iging and running from people who witness you doing it and switch to white name to kill you for the lolz

Dont bother responding, the truth is final, not going to waste any more effort to argue with you over your supposed view of the world where you are the "best player evar" and the "robin hood of sanctuary who fights the strong for the weak". Only reason i wasted my time engaging you was because you falsely accused a friend of mine of breaking the rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Bunch of stuff

Someone needs to teach you how to use English language properly and separate lines and passuses.

Not a hate, just a suggestion so your ramblings are bearable to neutral readers.

(like that^)
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    L......

''Reads the name who posted - Immediately ignores the contents of it''

Once the same kid with a terrible reputation on Sanctuary, still the same kid with even worse reputation on Sanctuary.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    ''Reads the name who posted - Immediately ignores the contents of it''

Once the same kid with a terrible reputation on Sanctuary, still the same kid with even worse reputation on Sanctuary.

Looks at Malta's join date.
    Hmmm, do you even know why i have bad rep? Dates back to 2009, way before your time. Was in a faction, several important members of faction had had unfortunate incidents happen to them that day, in game, tension was high, and then i found out my dog who i had had my whole life and loved more then anything, had terminal cancer. I grieve, they grieve, and the typical internet flame erupts, but instead of the classic "who has bigger organs" fight the guys do, it became a who's problems are bigger. I being distraught with grief, got kicked from faction, and brought it to world chat. Bad move, but I was too upset to realize the long term consequences. The raging on world chat at one major faction got me barred from others, because 2009 was a time that factions worked together, not hated eachother with a passion.

Congrats, you just proved your absolute ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Why the **** would I care how you got your reputation?? And I joined PWI at 2008 so ... Hm

You're still nobody b:cold
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Someone needs to teach you how to use English language properly and separate lines and passuses.

Not a hate, just a suggestion so your ramblings are bearable to neutral readers.

(like that^)

Im sorryb:sad i thought i was writing something on a informal videogame thread. I always laugh at the people that try to correct people on grammar in a videogame. The point is you can read what i wrote and i got my point across that is all. If that makes you feel better than saying stuff like that then have at ill type in slang yo so you can really have fun with it.
  • Spinner_ - Sanctuary
    Spinner_ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Noa come back and start talking when your endless IG and Triple Spark ends.... Such a pro Pker when instadeath once IG is finished b:victory

Oh and Please Please Please give me atleast 3 reasons why you are the best Mystic on server? Because i can't think of one :S
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Why the **** would I care how you got your reputation?? And I joined PWI at 2008 so ... Hm

You're still nobody b:cold

Reputation in a tiny space of world wide web.

I am yet to discover who gives the reputation points and determines who is cool and who is not so i know whose *** to suck up into.

That aside - I do feel bad for her/his dog, he/she was probably a better living being than most Sanctuary 'Hall of Famers'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Looks at Malta's join date.
    Hmmm, do you even know why i have bad rep? Dates back to 2009, way before your time. Was in a faction, several important members of faction had had unfortunate incidents happen to them that day, in game, tension was high, and then i found out my dog who i had had my whole life and loved more then anything, had terminal cancer. I grieve, they grieve, and the typical internet flame erupts, but instead of the classic "who has bigger organs" fight the guys do, it became a who's problems are bigger. I being distraught with grief, got kicked from faction, and brought it to world chat. Bad move, but I was too upset to realize the long term consequences. The raging on world chat at one major faction got me barred from others, because 2009 was a time that factions worked together, not hated eachother with a passion.

Congrats, you just proved your absolute ignorance.

This is why i feel sry for one you post your personal life as if anyone cares about what happened to you or your dog on a online game i mean i feel sry for your dog but you shouldn't say things like that to strangers . You play this game to substitute the attention you need irl you need psychological help and this game is not the cure for you. Gecko it hurt me to post that but you need to here it sadly. You are a nobody ingame that just wants attention because people ignore you irl.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Reputation in a tiny space of world wide web.

I am yet to discover who gives the reputation points and determines who is cool and who is not so i know whose *** to suck up into.

That aside - I do feel bad for her/his dog, he/she was probably a better living being than most Sanctuary 'Hall of Famers'.

lol Svaarog is a funny guy
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Noa come back and start talking when your endless IG and Triple Spark ends.... Such a pro Pker when instadeath once IG is finished b:victory

Oh and Please Please Please give me atleast 3 reasons why you are the best Mystic on server? Because i can't think of one :S

Heres the only reason i need

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=Mystic&server=all
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    This is why i feel sry for one you post your personal life as if anyone cares about what happened to you or your dog on a online game i mean i feel sry for your dog but you shouldn't say things like that to strangers . You play this game to substitute the attention you need irl you need psychological help and this game is not the cure for you. Gecko it hurt me to post that but you need to here it sadly. You are a nobody ingame that just wants attention because people ignore you irl.

My dog dies irl and that means people ignore me irl?
    Shouldnt tell people my dog has cancer?
    Was going to ignore you, but this post has too much ignorance in it not to ignore, will sum it up in one phrase though.

Stop describing yourself Noa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    lol Svaarog is a funny guy

Funny guy, hmm, i would not know about that, most definitely uncomperable to you Goddess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    My dog dies irl and that means people ignore me irl?
    Shouldnt tell people my dog has cancer?
    Was going to ignore you, but this post has too much ignorance in it not to ignore, will sum it up in one phrase though.

Stop describing yourself Noa

Clearly what i wrote went over your head but ill leave you alone gecko clearly im upsetting you.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Funny guy, hmm, i would not know about that, most definitely uncomperable to you Goddess.

I try to be its a game afterallb:pleased
This discussion has been closed.