Do we have full S3 Seeker now?

hotpod
hotpod Posts: 28 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Seeker
Let us know who's our Full S3 Seekers across all servers! Follow the guidelines below! I don't want to start any flame here, this is not bragging, this is to inspire our fellow seekers...

Character Name:
Faction:
Level:
Cultivation:
Server:
Date Reached:

Here's the update...

Character Name: zbastien
Faction: Pinoy
Class: Seeker
Level: 102
Cultivation: Sage
Server: Heavens Tear
Date Reached: December 5, 2012
Refines: Full +12
Stones: Full JoSD

Character Name: Chaoking
Faction: Infamous
Level: 103
Cultivation: Sage
Server: Harshlands
Date Reached: 2nd week november
Refines: Full +12
Stones: Full JoSD
Post edited by hotpod on

Comments

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    sad to say this but i am one of the only ~10 seekers in RT with rank 9 at the moment. so its gonna be a long time b4 someone gets tier 3 unless they've been buying working towards it for the last 6 months lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i think alot of pple are pretty close to R999. Im not far behind either but the problem isnt getting to R999, its the refining that comes wiped with it. T_T

Most pple who are close to the 3rd recast are the ones who have refined their gear +11-12 and when we get 3rd recast the whole thing is wiped. lol b:cry

edit* yes we can transfer for a **** ton of cost ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • thermalblade
    thermalblade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    get's wipe? oh my! b:cry
  • ahwei1983
    ahwei1983 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Cultivation: not sure
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    Date Reached: 2-3 days back
    edited December 2012
    btw all gear or only pieces of gear? Cause in sanctuary we already have tons of pple with bits of gear, just few with the whole set.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ahwei1983
    ahwei1983 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    btw all gear or only pieces of gear? Cause in sanctuary we already have tons of pple with bits of gear, just few with the whole set.

full set +12 josd
    edited December 2012
    if its the 3rd cast and not the 2nd cast, thats pretty fast considering they might have had to spend near 4000 chienkuns or a combo of starter refines+shards from 2nd->3rd

(my assumption that they already had the R9 1st version refined/sharded xD)
  • hotpod
    edited December 2012
    ahwei1983 wrote: »
    Cultivation: not sure
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    Date Reached: 2-3 days back

Wow! and full +12 and sharded? Amazing! I will investigate who this guy is! b:kiss

I hope more seekers will god s3 because in the past we where underated! b:angry
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hotpod wrote: »
    Wow! and full +12 and sharded? Amazing! I will investigate who this guy is! b:kiss

I hope more seekers will god s3 because in the past we where underated! b:angry

The fact that we're underrated has less to do with gear and more to do with the fact that most Seekers don't know how to play the class well.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012

edit* yes we can transfer for a **** ton of cost ><

This is why I stopped caring and just gonna stay R9 base.. I so wish I could transfer my +12 from my R8 sword over to my R9 Sword(+10). But not just that... I feel, this power is enough for me. Bravo to the crapton of R9 seekers sanctuary has, but I know Im the only one without a recast lol.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    This is why I stopped caring and just gonna stay R9 base.. I so wish I could transfer my +12 from my R8 sword over to my R9 Sword(+10). But not just that... I feel, this power is enough for me. Bravo to the crapton of R9 seekers sanctuary has, but I know Im the only one without a recast lol.

You can upgrade to the second cast and your transfer is free, though. And since Nation Wars has vastly lowered the cost of second cast...
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2012

R9r (first recast) has no transfer cost. You just need to accumulate the necessary amount of Cannys & Raps from NWs to buy summer wind tokens.

Weapon damage increase on R9r is negligible but full set gives 10 more attack levels, more HP, more crit and much better phys/mag defense compared to standard R9. You would be nuts not to at least upgrade your basic R9 to R9r
  • hotpod
    edited December 2012
    Since there are just few Seekers R9 S3 now, actually it's only the name zbastien that appeared on the list so i will be focusing on posting on all classes that reached R9 S3.

located here...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18254371#post18254371
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    To any who are planning on going to the final recast, I would urge you to consider not transferring becuase if you notice that alot of the stuff on the final cast are random stat ranges. So if you pay to transferr and then get a crappy roll, you are scred again if you reroll. I think it ends up being cheaper to just rerefine and gem after getting the perfect or a roll you can live with.

Not making refines and gems transferable(affordably) is just one very good example of the greed of this company considering how much they cost and how often they make new better gear.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    To any who are planning on going to the final recast, I would urge you to consider not transferring becuase if you notice that alot of the stuff on the final cast are random stat ranges. So if you pay to transferr and then get a crappy roll, you are scred again if you reroll. I think it ends up being cheaper to just rerefine and gem after getting the perfect or a roll you can live with.

Not making refines and gems transferable(affordably) is just one very good example of the greed of this company considering how much they cost and how often they make new better gear.

this would only apply to wep tho some str and hp more isnt worth spending over 900mil more then transferring it all in most ppls cases jsut buying new jades alone would cost more then the chienkuns for jades and +12 on sale offcwep i can totally understand as it would req atleast 4-5 rerolls on avarage
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You can upgrade to the second cast and your transfer is free, though. And since Nation Wars has vastly lowered the cost of second cast...

Oh. This is something I'll consider.
    edited December 2012
    this would only apply to wep tho some str and hp more isnt worth spending over 900mil more then transferring it all in most ppls cases jsut buying new jades alone would cost more then the chienkuns for jades and +12 on sale offcwep i can totally understand as it would req atleast 4-5 rerolls on avarage
    that and the fact that JOSD, DOT DOD are kinda running out now due to pack popularity decline b:surrender i know i wouldnt be able to find 24 JOSD all over again
  • ttgold
    ttgold Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Faction:Infamous
    Level:103
    Cultivation:Sage
    Stones:JOSD
    Refine:+12
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Can we get a picture or two of the full seat of gear equipped please? I'm torn between attempting to go all r999 or just r999 weapon with r99 armor.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Can we get a picture or two of the full seat of gear equipped please? I'm torn between attempting to go all r999 or just r999 weapon with r99 armor.
    Exact skin as morai g15 armor. Weapon is the noob 95 morai sword skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Damn! Was hoping it would be kinda sexier than that. That kinda makes me QQ.
  • hotpod
    edited December 2012
    ttgold wrote: »
    Faction:Infamous
    Level:103
    Cultivation:Sage
    Stones:JOSD
    Refine:+12

update posted.. thanks! b:kiss
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wtb a care to give about r9 3rd b:surrender anyone selling?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • hotpod
    edited December 2012
    how i wish they spend more effort on designing the R9 S3 instead of making it the same as morai set b:cry
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Haha, well so much for that.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I sort of like the armor, but the sword should have been skinned better i think. The regular Rank 9 sword looks so much better. Personally, I believe that instead of using that morai g12 sword skin, they should have used the same one as the Ashura: Destroyer in Theatre of Blood. It even looks R9ish, lol. And its huge O_O. But still, despite the look it's a great weapon, and the armor is awesome too, so I'm not deterred from farming it. As long as it gets the job done, that's all that really matters.b:laugh
    edited December 2012
    the R999 sword is just plain ugly and boring :/
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Character Name: _o_Seeker_o_
    Faction: QQme
    Level: 103?
    Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Server: Raging Tide
    Date Reached: ?? (he was the first on our Server)

Character Name: Horugou
    Faction: Valkarie
    Date Reached: December 13th (second on the server)

Character Name: LiveWire
    Faction: Damnation
    Level: 102/103
    Date Reached: ??

Character Name: Panadros
    Faction: TheMob
    Level: 104
    Cultivation: ??
    Date Reached: ??
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    why is my name not up there Horugou :(
    edited December 2012
    maaannn i could upgrade now but i need 2300G for cheinkuns & final refines QQ

not enough josd on the server now to trash it.