Guides for PWI

Yzdrazil - Raging Tide
Yzdrazil - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello! You need help? My new Youtube channel might help you! Go check the videos I have done so far!

You can drop in some comments about what guides I should do there in the future!

My videos so far:
- How to get your skills:Click here
- How to get your venomancer pet:Click here
- How to get a genie: Click here

Give it a like and share it please! More videos are upcoming!

Projects: -How to get a venomancer pet, how to aquire pet skills.*
- How to aquire a genie
- How to use the navigation system

*Red colored projects mean done projects

See you ingame! b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RL girl playing male Phychic.. So no flirting please... b:surrender
Post edited by Yzdrazil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello! I've just done a Youtube page where I am going to post newbie guides for you!

You can drop in some comments about what guides I should do here!

Also, check out my new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpg3QuyrkY&feature=youtu.be
    Give it a like and share it please! More videos are upcoming!

Project right now: How to get a venomancer pet, how to aquire pet skills and heal your pet.

See you ingame! b:bye

There are quite a few players who have created class specific guides or general things, might want to link to those and watch them.
  • gisela92
    gisela92 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nice! =)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What Jaabg said
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Azurefair - Archosaur
    Azurefair - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thank you, as a newbie I found your video very helpful b:pleased
  • Yzdrazil - Raging Tide
    Yzdrazil - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Need some good ideas! Please comment about what kind of guides I should do more! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RL girl playing male Phychic.. So no flirting please... b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Need some good ideas! Please comment about what kind of guides I should do more! b:victory

A good idea? Often mystic have trouble to learn their plants skills, cause they need to learn them in a specific order and need to do some extra quests that other class don't have. No idea if that can be done in a video, but it's the only idea I'm thinking for now.

Oh and maybe a video of each class skills, example: a video of cleric where you do every skills and wrote them, like you cast IH and wrote the name of the skills, for cleric to see other class AOE will help them to know when heal in a pull. (some cleric don't know what sins AOE animation look like)

Good luck. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh and maybe a video of each class skills, example: a video of cleric where you do every skills and wrote them, like you cast IH and wrote the name of the skills, for cleric to see other class AOE will help them to know when heal in a pull. (some cleric don't know what sins AOE animation look like)

That would be neat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)