Cannys and Raps Droping prices

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I npced all my cannies 5 minutes ago.
    all 16000 of them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    all 16000 of them?

every single one of them.

not even joking :|
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    every single one of them.

not even joking :|

b:beatup U should have npc'ed the supply tokens instead, now u lost money b:avoid
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You can make pigs fly ! b:victory

Its so easy to claim stuff without needing to prove anything isn't?

Ermmm, we do have the delicious windwalking piggy, I still love mine, can't wait to lvl it up on snowmen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samare - Dreamweaver
    Samare - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well if we start to farm mats in TT and that stuff then the real objective of the game is lost, selling mats takes a lot of time (check prices, put your cat shop with the items and that stuff) this game was made to do quests, bhs, etc...

Farming and selling things is boring or at least I dont like that. But in the end everyone has different oppinions :)
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ok lest see i am doing my g16 lunar nv, and i don't need farm nv. I craft a piece of level 95 lunar armor for 35 mill in lost city, and i mean craft the fisrt stage and the second stage, a warrior seal cost 30-40 mill and is only 50 tokens. So 50 tokens = 1 piece of lunar armor, now you need 250 canys for make it g15 NV. Another 50 tokens.

lest say you only get 47 tokens each NW, that made a piece of full nv lunar recast each weekend. Without need of farm TT or NV.

If you are level 60 the NW give you a buff that increase yor def and atack level highly over 100 i think, if you are smart and make you usefull you can get decent contribution so went you hit 100 you should able to get your full g16 armor.

I really still don't see any problem here.

PD sorry for my bad english, i still learning b:shutup
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Indeed, if you are in Lost City, and are thinking about npcing uncannies, contact me 1st. I shall offer you a better solution b:chuckle

paying 200 coins above whatever this guy offers
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well if we start to farm mats in TT and that stuff then the real objective of the game is lost, selling mats takes a lot of time (check prices, put your cat shop with the items and that stuff) this game was made to do quests, bhs, etc...

Farming and selling things is boring or at least I dont like that. But in the end everyone has different oppinions :)
    omg...

You made these pple, PWI, you made these D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    omg...

You made these pple, PWI, you made these D:<

Still shaking my head over that one myself.
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Im happy everything is dirt cheap now, still plenty of choice g15,g16 and r8r still all good gear and obv rank 9 is still dear if u look at it the r9r3 wep from scratch is still 2b thats alot compared to like 75m g16 wep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Wow just wow... So if running an instance such as TT to get mats to make gear is not what the object of the game in then what game have I been playing? No one would be able to have any gear other than npc gear or gear that comes from packs or the boutique. And someone from Dreamweaver said this of all people...
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    imma keep saving my keys i have a feeling something will change with the nirvy instance and if they do have a newer type nirv instance lol then ill have tons of keys,But NW is basicly in a open beta type deal really,giving a chance for people to catch up gear wise,then i predict a change in that as well then we will have "remember when NW gave" threads.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Amberis - Sanctuary
    Amberis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Whay npcing canies and raps? whay not crafting gear and sell then?
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Whay npcing canies and raps? whay not crafting gear and sell then?

Um.. what? no one said that.
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    imma keep saving my keys i have a feeling something will change with the nirvy instance and if they do have a newer type nirv instance lol then ill have tons of keys,But NW is basicly in a open beta type deal really,giving a chance for people to catch up gear wise,then i predict a change in that as well then we will have "remember when NW gave" threads.

sure why not wait tree years as that is how long nv lasted or some such and we can then say oO remember nw it was so NICE.

ill even lolz with you in 3 years from today b:laugh
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    sure why not wait tree years as that is how long nv lasted or some such and we can then say oO remember nw it was so NICE.

ill even lolz with you in 3 years from today b:laugh

Um... Nirvana wasn't available three years ago.

Nirvana is, in fact, quite a recent addition to the game.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What __ ever __ did __ we __ do __ before genies and BH and Vana and Hyper FCC? b:puzzled

Oh right, ....

We played the game! b:victory

Just because the price on raps and cannies is down, doesn't mean that there isn't something else you can merchant or do with them.
    Gots to love how simple-minded some people are.b:chuckle
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Um... Nirvana wasn't available three years ago.

Nirvana is, in fact, quite a recent addition to the game.

TB expansion with Nirv, was added december 2009, i think around 13th.. so actually it has..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Yup Yup, now the game is another work, you work all day and then farm all night, and the fun? Is a dream that come when u get ur r9s3 +12 or the next op gear they will launch.
    What __ ever __ did __ we __ do __ before genies and BH and Vana and Hyper FCC? b:puzzled

Oh right, ....

We played the game! b:victory

Just because the price on raps and cannies is down, doesn't mean that there isn't something else you can merchant or do with them.
    Gots to love how simple-minded some people are.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Personally I think that NW was one of the greatest things they added to this game. It made TT mats easier to sell. I sold all of my gold mats that I farmed during 2x the night after 2x was over, and I had well over 30+ farmed during 2x. Normally it would have taken weeks to get rid of. It also allows me to focus more on alts, for a cheap price. I wouldnt say i made a lot during 2x, but it was enough to get a r9 ring, and the r9 top.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It is not hard for a flag carrying heavy dd to score well above the 10k mark. Thats 500 tokens on the first war... which was an easy 300 mil gross profit. After the first war, participation skyrocketed leading to those that scores above 10k mark a range of 200-400 tokens. Thats a good 100-200 mil gross profit. There has been 6 wars so far... and there are people out there who easily net over 1 bil coins.

Unfortunately... I am not one of those people. I sell half and keep half (my hedge against if they remove/change the exchange rate)... and I can easily buy whatever lunar/tt mats I want/need. Not too bad for 4 hours of work per week.

Maybe on your server it's like that, but on ours it's the complete opposite as of recently. We get *IF* lucky, in between 20-50 supply tokens now, due to more alt's/base trapping in NW. The profit via raps and cannies are going way low and people are turning to seals of War for any good deal of money(which if you score under 50 tokens, your out of luck) and the Seal of War is declining in price as well only after 1 week or so .
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    Maybe on your server it's like that, but on ours it's the complete opposite as of recently. We get *IF* lucky, in between 20-50 supply tokens now, due to more alt's/base trapping in NW. The profit via raps and cannies are going way low and people are turning to seals of War for any good deal of money(which if you score under 50 tokens, your out of luck) and the Seal of War is declining in price as well only after 1 week or so .

seals are ~25m here derp. I'm the only one buying them
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2012

b:chuckle why u buying them over price. i'm buying 15m each. b:victory thx to super cyber sale earn 300m profit
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    b:chuckle why u buying them over price. i'm buying 15m each. b:victory thx to super cyber sale earn 300m profit

raps sold for 600k and now 500k. so yeah :| not as luckyz.

what pieces you have now?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    And obviously you aren't giving any example, you're just saying "You can make hundreds of millions", yeah I can say that too

You can make hundred of millions ! b:victory
    You can walk in the water ! b:victory

I surely wouldnt tell how I exactly made coins - I dont want people poking on my market. Well actually, after NW was released, I farmed sorta casually for ~5 days, making ~300m profit. But it`s bout figuring out what sells and what people are unwilling/unable to do for themselves. But I guess that`s impossible as you havent figured out such a way to farm for coins? Oh well, keep complaining bout the changes instead of embracing and profiting out of them.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    And obviously you aren't giving any example, you're just saying "You can make hundreds of millions", yeah I can say that too

You can make hundred of millions ! b:victory
    You can walk in the water ! b:victory

I really don't see players farming TT 3-2/3 and getting gold mats, I bet most of them just buy those from heavy farmers or just use chips. Unless you want to explain me how some non-already-Nirvana-equipped-or-better players can take on the crazy bosses in 3-2/3.

I used to say the same for Nirvana but apparently some people think only "aps" monkeys could run it, heck, casters even got their own version of Nirvana and still never stopped hating the "aps" monkeys.

Based on your response I assume you did not read much of anything I said or did not really try to understand what I was saying. By looking at other players and having some friends,it should really speak for itself that you do not need Nirvana to generate 100 of millions of coins.

Of course if you're intelligent it does not take much to realize that, without needing someone actually provide a list of each way money making is done in this game.I assume you are well capable of thinking for yourself so I should not have to provide you examples, but feel free to correct me.

May I also remind you that before Nirvana existed there were those that managed to gain a very large amount of coins? I will say this again and again until it sticks in peoples heads.It is not hard to make money in this game if you really put down some time,thought and dedication.b:thanks
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I know its not the only way to make money, but looking at the prices tonight I don't think I really want to sit through another 2 hours of NW.

I've gotten 32, 83, 69, and 38 tokens in the ones I've done previously and if anything I expect to get even less in the future as more people join in the event and have better and better gear.

I got enough out of it in the last 2 weeks to finish 2 pieces of gear I had long since left half finished for lack of an attractive time frame to make them possible by doing Nirvana, and they certainly aren't even worth having in NW yet but maybe I'll get lucky and pick up a couple S3 molds and a bajillion socket stones in the future.

If I were to do NW anymore in the immediate future, I would do it to get the coins and shields for my R8 top and bottom recasts. But even though its pretty consistent rewards so far, the 2 hours of NW (with most of them spent traveling to and getting kicked back out of wars that fill up before you get there) is pretty boring.

In 2 hours I might see 8 good matches, a few shut outs where we just watch the flag get taken unopposed, and a few more where we are the ones getting slaughtered. I could spend that time doing way more interesting things now that it doesn't even net me much coin anymore.

I'm sure for those with hax gear its a nonstop ego hump of glory and riches, but meh its pretty boring to the rest of us.

EDIT: Was in Light tonight. We got creamed straight away and then came back strong for 2nd place. Only got 40 tokens as, like most of us, I was stuck in the base for like 15 minutes (I left to eat dinner about then). Sold 200 cannys at 95k each and had just enough to finally purchase Gaia's Blessing. Now I have EVERY skill again, until they add more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so everybody was all happy when nw tokens can be exchanged for cannys and raps. so how do people make money when everybody is g16 and raps = 50k-100k and uncanny become npced

What server you on?
    On Lost the price is around 100K/500K for unc/rap.

npc cannys? b:shutup
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Wrong. I sold my seal for 26.5 Mil tonight. b:bye
  • omgomgomg123tt
    omgomgomg123tt Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    What server you on?
    On Lost the price is around 100K/500K for unc/rap.

npc cannys? b:shutup

im in sanctuary where seal of war is 12-15m
    uncanny 50-85k
    raps 300kish