The Necro Game (Read post first!)

Geckofreak - Sanctuary
Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
Well, im a rule breaker, and i want to encourage others to break rules, in moderation.
So I came up with a new game, the necro game!. Please dont go around necroing random threads, this game is for a higher class of necroing.

Rules;
1. Dont go around necroing random threads and point to me, i dont want to get forum access removed.
2. When this thread reaches a month without a post on it, necro it, preferably in a unique new post.
3. Make sure it has been at least a month before necroing, if you post your "necro even a single second too early, it doesnt count.
4. Once the thread has been necro'd dont continue to post on it, let it age another month
5. Please dont ruin it by posting in the middle of a month before the necro period. knowing you guys, you will post on it at 29 days or something to block the necroer.
6. Have fun, dont get mad if someone beats you to the punch

The game has not yet started, so feel free to comment, i will make a post announcing the start of the game.

On another note, i need sleep badly, but i cant close my eyes!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Geckofreak - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Wow I saw stupid threads on this forum, but that one is in my top 5 for sure, asking people to necro....

Necro get close ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You've got to be kidding me...

This is asking to get locked. Breaking the rules as a "game" is still breaking the rules and this thread isn't gonna fly. b:sweat
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Yea...

closing this.
This discussion has been closed.