My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Discussion Thread

Comments

• Adolpha - Lothranis
    Adolpha - Lothranis Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ooh, aren't I glad I decided to check Off-Topic in addition to my usual lurking grounds! I'm a bit surprised, though, that you haven't asked who the best main pony is. Is this to avoid possible, umm, discussions, or just because it's not that big a thing? In any case, Flutters is obviously best pony.

Anyways, the first episode was a bit meh for me, being worst of the two-parters. I'd rather not wall this up with the reasons, it just felt weak to me and Twilight having to think between saving ponies or disappointing Celestia was just wrong, even with all that possible foreshadowing. Dark magic Twilight, or just dark magic in general is something I hope they explore in the future, what with it being based on anger and frustration and such and Twi casting it so casually.

The Pinkie one was... fun? Pinkie was being stupid at the beginning, the secret button in the library, assuming it won't be explained, felt a bit off, the finger thing I found was just stupid and Twi basically killed some Pinkies without hesitation. Other than that, though, I think it was great fun and I hope it was representative of the rest of the season, even if I have my doubts.

Haven't seen the new one yet... I think I'll try and keep an eye on this thread even though I probably won't come to your streams, already being occupied with MLPchan's streams and all. Best (main) pony?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ohh damn its saturday. Going to watch the new episode in 1hr at
    http://www.synchtube.com/r/pwiponies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ~drops in Ponyville~ Ohh my gosh ~feeling like at home now~ Howdy y'all here imma pegasister too! /)^3^(\ ~does a happy dance~ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ooh, aren't I glad I decided to check Off-Topic in addition to my usual lurking grounds! I'm a bit surprised, though, that you haven't asked who the best main pony is. Is this to avoid possible, umm, discussions, or just because it's not that big a thing? In any case, Flutters is obviously best pony.

Welcome, and perhaps this is why~b:cute

The Pinkie one was... fun? Pinkie was being stupid at the beginning, the secret button in the library, assuming it won't be explained, felt a bit off, the finger thing I found was just stupid and Twi basically killed some Pinkies without hesitation.

>b:shocked

The Babs-Seed episode was actually alright. I found it odd how the CMC couldnt fix a table before, but were able to create a working float for a parade though.
    Also, CMC Terrorists are canon. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited November 2012
    I think that was the best CMC episode yet. The song was ridiculously catchy and is one of the best of the series. I like this version of it best: http://soundcloud.com/dannyimusic/my-little-pony-babs-seed-sos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why I'm always alone when I got watch it. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have to admit, I nearly choked on my tea laughing when one pinkie made a G3 face, Hasbro really likes to take the mick out of themselves XD

Yeah. That moment was priceless.
    I kept turning back to see it over and over XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    Am I the only who found it a veryyyy sad part in the Pinkie episode when Twily and Spike found her sitting at a table and being super upset? ;_; And the Babs Seed song is another favourite for me you just listen and it's so catchy >:D (I have a plan to learn all the pony songs, and it's going very well >:3)
    I was waiting for a time when I can show my nab drawings to other pegasisters, bronies :3 If you wanna see them, here are some I drew. XD

Twily Her mane got messed up D: I drew this in school and well... didn't pay attention and colored dark blue-purpleish her whole mane >,< Applejack the bridesmaid, Random Fluttershy in 5 mins I drew for a friend but never showed her D:, Rarity, and my very first Celestia that lost half of her body during the scanning part
    And some custom ponies what I made for PW friends :3
    Dani pony, and old and messed up one: Pai pony, Mochi pony and Sk pony Note: this was my very first try in drawing a colt ;o;
    Some of these are kinda old, but every piece is part of the learning progress :D Most of them (like 90% of them) I drew in school so sometimes the papers I got to use are failed :p I know I have an unfinished Luna and a Cadence somewhere too o:
    *flies back to Cloudsdale*
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Yay pony image support added to the pony thread!

v6DVQ.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012

mlfw3637-1330097145371495.gif

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited November 2012

v6DVQ.gif
    :o:o That pic is cute <3 Lol yush we can't let this thread ever get down or die. >:D Planning to do some pony-related stuffs. x3
  • Enni - Dreamweaver
    Enni - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I must be way behind the times. Hearing everyone talk about this show but have not checked it out myself. I love some of the Tshirts I have seen in stores though.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    4. Account

You may be required to create an account (an "Account") to access our Games and certain features and functions or our Service. You must be 13 years of age or older to create an Account.
    Don't worry, I won't tell on you guys. b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    D: Ast you never told me about this thread!

mlfw8707_large.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    *patpat*

I always assumed your Brony magic already detected it, Skai! b:chuckle
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Don't worry, I won't tell on you guys. b:cute
    Im 17 :3
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited December 2012
    mlfw8699_huge.png
    Best Pony~
    'Sup Skai! I was wondering when you'd show up 'u'/)
  • truekossy
    edited December 2012
    Pony image not in link form?! Truly a great change is upon us!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Pony image not in link form?! Truly a great change is upon us!

Just for the off-topic. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    edited December 2012
    Just for the off-topic. =3

But it shall soon spread to CONSUME ZE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    tumblr_m4owhyk4cU1qcdxrqo1_500.png
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Pwi gonna get desperate for more profits soon

I predict the pony race to be added to game based on what the playerbase seems to post on the forums.

This pony obsession is scary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012

I predict the pony race to be added to game based on what the playerbase seems to post on the forums.

Ponies in PWI, eh~?
    b:pleased
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    As if the morai horses weren't so close to ponies already. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    Oh Gawd... XDDDD I want this game now...
    pwifim.png
    Feeling so epic when I search for PWI and I find pics about the mane 6, Cadence >.>
    Also~ NEW EPISODE TODAY C:
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    My Little Veno?

*grabs popcorn to watch episodes* b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    pwifim.png
    Feeling so epic when I search for PWI and I find pics about the mane 6, Cadence >.>

>< i just bored and tired, i didnt mean it, i dont want pony classes!
    that'd be too scary

I need to learn to shutup and sleepb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    There was new pony today but lame ponytube was down :<
    It's like always down on Saturdays due to massive pony demand.

I got to watch it on my new 60" lcd though which was nice. It's great to have a Scootaloo episode but it's getting kind of weird that she seems to have no family...

...actually now that I think about it none of the pegasus on the show have families!

Maybe pegasus hatch from eggs or something. Pound Cake doesnt count since he's not a pureblood.

Pony Score: 8/10

This is the first season where I actually like the CMC episodes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Shall we have a ponytube meet today, then?

Was sad when I went on and it was all exploded. :(
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    pwifim.png

b:shocked
    I... I... I am at a loss for words...

That said, that unique crossover would probably guarantee a better community (less vulgarity, less QQ, less greed...). You got my vote.
    b:pleased

(the two first steps are considered in the worse-case scenario, I about never went that way)
    First you hate and despise it for no reason.
    Then you find it stupid and mock it out of boredom.
    Suddenly you discover more of it in a game of daring -I am crazy so I watch it- and find it's not too bad.
    After that, you begin to really understand and start to like it.
    Then you like it more and more.
    After a while you are addicted to it, you forgot why.
    Finally you cannot live without it and ab-so-lu-te-ly need to share it with all of your friends, family, acquaintances and the casual strangers coming your way.

It's always like that. It sure worked for a certain song featuring horse-riding-like dancing, which is the most popular song in YT ever, but I really digress there.

You'll learn to enjoy the ponies too.

By the way, I still have not watched the new version of My Little Pony, because I know about the original one... which was very peaceful and girly. The toys were cute too.
    I am a guy, so I never got interested in the whole concept though.
    And yes, I may give a try to FiM in a near future.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've had a rough weekend and stuffs D:

But I loved the new episode! Luna showing up was a bit unexpected.