Best drop you got when you pked someone

Options
Synster_Gate - Heavens Tear
Synster_Gate - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
So what is the best drop you got when u pked someone or Dropped something when you got pked.b:thanks
(ignore my engrish thank you b:thanks)
Post edited by Synster_Gate - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    On Heavens Tear server a year or so ago, I pk'd an R9 wizzy with a group of friends (just a fun gank) and he dropped a +12 G16 pdef cube neck and love up and down, I did give it back to him cos it was fun pk, not serious b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i dropped a +8 ele g14 cube neck and the best thing ive got is +5 deicides.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i've gotten +10 deicides, a couple cube necks, a warsong belt. and some level 3 tomes. people's stuff has funded quite a few of my charms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Best thing I ever got was random apo, but I've dropped just about every since piece of unbound gear I've owned.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Picked up: +12 Warsoul of Earth with 3 vit stones (returned)
    Dropped: Warsong belt +8 (not returned)
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    +12 G15 claws with 2x -int, and this was well before G16 was around so certainly worth a bit...

I knew the guy that dropped them and I am not one to keep drops so I gave them back. We are very good friends in game now and squad/farm together frequently
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Well, ive dropped like 8 pairs of 3.0 wings, half of them to the same guy, and a lunar +5 bow back when they were expensive, when a friend decided to damage test me with bids with looters around.

Well, ive gotten tons of drops, but im nice so i give back.
    One exception though. Saw a low level veno spam killing her husband for red name. I told her farming alts/toons willingly for red name was an offense, and cheating. she responded with tons of profanity based towards me. so i killed her and she dropped a random dyed damsel's dress that is bright red, and honestly looks alot better then pure red. This was also the day that damsel dress was first added to botique. i was a noob back then, with like 3m total to my name, so i decided to world chat it. blue with offers ranging from 500k-30m. But then i put it on and b:dirty
    still my fav piece of fashion b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    That someone I pked drop: same person on one kill dropped flyer 3.2 (i sold for 20m 5 minytes later xD), dropped 2-3 gears, DQ items, pots, I don't remember all cause she dropped a lot of stuff one shot.

That I dropped: one time I dropped 2 TT90 weapons long time ago (didn't saw I was out of dolls and was 200 red hours) and boots TT90+7 4 socket shard in immac, was the first time I used SL, I wanted to try it to save money of buying dolls, I was speaking to someone forgot to check it and got pk and dropped my boots. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I've gotten enough crabs off the same sin after 50 minutes sitting out in west wingspanning the guard to feed me through a whole 2 hour NW session

b:bye
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Most worthy thing I ever pked out of someone was Love Up and Down. Returned it back.

Most worthy thing I dropped was g15 jungle belt. Took me a hour of pro talk and assistance of a friend to get it back.
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Been playing for 3 years and 9 months and never been in PK mode
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Been playing for 3 years and 9 months and never been in PK mode

You my friend, you have not lived b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You my friend, you have not lived b:shocked

When my Santuary cleric reached 100 somewhat more than a year ago, I bound my best gear and put myself in PK mode. I never initiated an attack, but I was jumped by a wiz while I was grinding in Buried Bones. I beat him and got one those ugly gourds (which I did not return). Shortly thereafter I quit to play a much touted space-oriented MMORPG. Came back here six months later and decided I no longer had the capicity to do things like PK. I also stress easily, and the notion of constantly looking over my shoulder wasn't very appealing.

Several years ago I played on a private PW server that was all out PK. Everyone was level 150 and had essentially the same gear. It got really boring after a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Warsoul helm +5 with lunar bow +5 too. I gave back. I never keep drops. I feel we all work very hard for our gear to lose it while having a little fun. Maybe I been lucky too but most people that pk me always give back stuff. My actual gear is all bound but I tend to drop dqs pots and at times coin. A few sadness cards which are always funny. Maybe is the code of ethics many big factions follow or old school players that have been here a long time. But we do try keep things drama free.

But I have seen friends lose gear to random players. (reason why I bound my stuff just in case. If I can honestly make this statement here if I ever kill ya... Ya don't have to worry about me. I'm a nice sin ;-)
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    best item i ever got from pk, a gold hp charm back when gold was 100k and plat charms non-existant, most expensive item i ever dropped, HH90+5 boots back when r9 sale had just been released and the pieces ridiculously cheap(armor pieces costing only 60-70mil total to get), had new r9 boots by the end of that week, still missed my hh90 ones though, had those for over a year =/
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lost a lvl 3 tome, once. did not ask for it back. cant' really remember what all I've gotten, but everything I did get I returned. mostly just pots or arrows or something similar.
  • Altairego - Heavens Tear
    Altairego - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lost nothing got nothing till nowb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i think i lost 3 pairs of Calamaties back in the day.. many flyers.. Helmets..

Best thing i got was probably 3.0 elf flyer and a lvl 3 tome.. returned them for a phenomenal fee of course b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • prayin4u12
    prayin4u12 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I dropped a HH90 chest +5 once but that was it.
    Best from a pk drop was a deicide +5
    And literally picked up Astral Seraph wings (3.30 wings) the other day off the ground in south arch.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Picked up a lunar nirvy LA +10 helm. Gave it back cause he asked nicely for it. I only give drops to people who ask nicely for it back, but if they like "WTF GIVE IT BACK YOU *****!" i dont give it back
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Only in a game can you steal something someone has worked hard to obtain and still have people think your a nice person oh wait...

Dropped a championship scroll once,3 speed flyers, entire TT90 armor set, TT90 weapon, best fashion at the time and a few IQs.

Best thing I got from someone else...mana food.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • viseuse
    viseuse Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    best drop i had was back next to SP where some n00b kept trying to kill me and decided he was annoying enought and turn around and made him drop naked..literarelly 3/4 of his TT 70 gear including flyer b:pleased to find out 5 minutes later he was one of my FL and give it all back after he Pmed me on his toon that was in my FL. He was going to quit the game, but he never raged at me which turn out good for him.

worst i droped was 20m vacuity which i got a ton of it.