Brilliant Essences

blackstarlight
blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
so... again failed to bring up the snowmen, huh? b:angry

But you put the Brilliant Essences in catshop?
PWI you are really becoming to greedy b:beatenup

No more cash from me!

Start to give ppl something back, you are pretty late with it. Ty
Post edited by blackstarlight on

Comments

• Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think its too early to put snowman into the game! Expect it around Xmas for one or 2 weeks.

If they put in snowman it will become significantly cheaper to level rune crafting.
    If they ever come it will only for a very short duration. Ofc i might be wrong.
    I hate Room 38
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If they put in snowman it will become significantly cheaper to level rune crafting.

90% of the cost of making runes lies with the shards you need, chi stones are fairly cheap in comparison by decomposing NPC gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackstarlight
    blackstarlight Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    PWI used to bring the snowmen around the 4th of Dec (until 2 or 3 days after New Year) the first years, just the last 2 years they failed to bring them in time b:surrender

btw... I opened this thread mainly about the Brilliant Essences, the snowmen were only an additional "throw in" ;)
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i'm really disappointed about the brilliant essence thing. So realm of reflection becomes 2x?? How does that help my lvl 101 chars exactly. Not at all, oh well I can now npc all those shards in my inventory.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i'm really disappointed about the brilliant essence thing. So realm of reflection becomes 2x?? How does that help my lvl 101 chars exactly. Not at all, oh well I can now npc all those shards in my inventory.

Even at 101 I still use mines. After marraige quest and morai, I end up with 2 daily. When im not doing anything I still go in for 2 hrs. Even if it doesn't go quick for 100-101+ it's still something for doing nothing. PWi is not forcing anyone to buy the 2x shards. I'm not wasting my money on that ****. I can run a solo ff and get way more exp in less time....for free, minus a charm, but thats what my wifes cleric is for. Barely any charm loss, tons of exp with a 2 man run. I rather buy charms with gold, then the 2x reflection ****.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We don't need more noob/unskilled players who got no idea how to play their class at all. FC babies were bad enough, now you want hypered AFK xp as well freely 24/7? Sad. Just sad.
    edited December 2012
    We don't need more noob/unskilled players who got no idea how to play their class at all. FC babies were bad enough, now you want hypered AFK xp as well freely 24/7? Sad. Just sad.

I agree. Some plvler's are spoiled, they want to be able to get free 2x for doing nothing. I rather quest and have fun, or run ff on my own or with my wife than pay for the 2x reflect. The only reason I use mine is cuz they give them to me after my marraige quest and my morai daily's. If they didn't make reflect, I could care less. More people need to explore the differant quests on the game. They say the game is boring, but it's not if you quest or run instances with friends. They should ban plvl'ing. If they did that, you'll see 2 differant types of players, those that quest and those that complain about questing and they can't lvl fast enough.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I agree. Some plvler's are spoiled, they want to be able to get free 2x for doing nothing. I rather quest and have fun, or run ff on my own or with my wife than pay for the 2x reflect. The only reason I use mine is cuz they give them to me after my marraige quest and my morai daily's. If they didn't make reflect, I could care less. More people need to explore the differant quests on the game. They say the game is boring, but it's not if you quest or run instances with friends. They should ban plvl'ing. If they did that, you'll see 2 differant types of players, those that quest and those that complain about questing and they can't lvl fast enough.

I do reflection zone XP too...but I'm 101 and I get daily shards from quest/have known BM and sin(sin wise, the actual skills, not aps'ing everything to death) classes well enough to be able to say I can afk xp whenever I cannot play, simply to maybe gain lvl 102 and get those extra 5 points someday. But beyond that, I don't use it for much more.
    edited December 2012
    I do reflection zone XP too...but I'm 101 and I get daily shards from quest/have known BM and sin(sin wise, the actual skills, not aps'ing everything to death) classes well enough to be able to say I can afk xp whenever I cannot play, simply to maybe gain lvl 102 and get those extra 5 points someday. But beyond that, I don't use it for much more.

+1, same here