Most influential/inspirational RT player according to you

KING_OF_RT - Raging Tide
KING_OF_RT - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Let's start a positive thread for once and talk about who is your most inspirational player in all of RT and why. I'll go first.

Rembrandt cuz he was very helpful to everyone back when I was in QQme.
Post edited by KING_OF_RT - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All the friends I made when I first started here, and the people that were there until the time I left.

On another note, I don't remember creating this thread b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • KING_OF_RT - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    A positive communal thread gets 1 reply while threads that are full of bashing and grabbing each other e-penors to see whose is bigger gets over 50+ replies. This is sad b:laugh
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello Kirin, i am still trying to figure out who is King

The "King of RT" or the King of Sins" since you being a assassin owe your fealty to him!

Anyways I actually think you are the one who first brought the lendary bms Ben and Remvrand t to QQme and i think the first time i met them was maybe when you invited me too an FC squad. Rems catchphrase was "You are going to like how i do this!"

But I'd say Dancing Eyes for most influential, pro non cash shopper, really pushed competition and strategy in TW, really loved just being friends with him, talking to him on vent each day, and learning about a culture different from my own. Dancing eyes was a *sneaky fox*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KING_OF_RT - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Cody, how do i have your cell # on my phone? lol
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let's talk about who is your most inspirational player in all of RT and why.

I do not remember all of their names, but I would have to say those people I have grouped with that do not need instances wined, nor do they need any specific class in their group unless it is really essential, nor do they care about what gear others in the group have. Those people know who they are, and they know how to actually play their characters, the game for what it is, and are up to the challenges. They at least bring some integrity to humanity where so many others fail. Kudos to you all, and see you around... b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    One of those for me is Cody. He is good interlocutor, he always gave me good advices and encouraged me to not give up on making R9 w/o cash. He is the reason why I achived it, actually. The only thing I hate when he doesnt reply and log off :X
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If we're going way back, poppercorn for keeping me playing this game and sticking with me all the way through Unleashed and Vicious.

And Aziani for inspiring me to make an Assassin.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    One of the biggest influences on me was SC. SC Is one of the best Clerics to walk the land of RT server and I learned a lot back when there was PK in OT from just watching SC pk or Getting Plumeshot by SCb:dirty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mypixelshurt inspired me to make a wizard.
    I think Man is the most inspirational person I have met in this game.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The most inspirational player for me was probably Clubber. Mostly back when I was a barb (Herculez) and when i first joined the faction Wanted. He really showed me how to better myself as a barb and helped me a lot with instances. To bad my barb is retired now b:sad He's a great guy, not to mention a pro barb and friend. apocc was also very helpful when I was a barb.
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Greymark.
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Mypixelshurt inspired me to make a wizard.

i think thats worth somethin atleast can i has ur cube neck or mayb some mogs/gst im not too picky b:thanks im honored by the notion
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The most inspirational person on RT for me is Man. b:thanks
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My brother Raapy, I wish he didn't quit tho.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    _Trick/Inexperience b:thanks
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Himeyuri for making me wanna make a veno

Miyake for being one of my first friend in RT and teach me alot of stuff in game

Nuff_Said for teaching me how to play my class
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Definitely Man.
    I remember in one of our first meetings I was in a TT2-3 run with him. Back then I was a low 9x noob wizard trying to get my TT90 green pants. Those Antenna of Consumer of Souls were a pain in the *** to get because usually the barb in squad gets 1st pick and clerics gets 2nd/3rd pick and at last the DDs. So usually when it is my turn to pick drops, the antennas were all gone.
    Man, however, was different from everyone else. He helped me to get all the antennas I needed in just 2 runs. And I was like, hey this guy is cool and I want to be friend with him!
    Soon after that, I joined QQme and I found out that it is not only to me, Man is very friendly and generous to just about everyone! He is just a loving person all around.
    I would say the only reason I'm still kinda around playing this game is because of Man!
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Spell_Caster has to be the most influential person in the game...no trolling. He motivates so many people to troll, flame, QQ, rage, spam WC arguing, gear up, quit the game and he even makes the game enjoyable for many of us...me included. Hell, he even got Elvenne to use random caps and exclaimation marks.

Just think about how much more boring these forums would be, how many jokes would be missing punch lines, and how lame this server would be with THE man to hate...Spell_Caster.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Well said everyone but the correct answer is still Greymark. And yes, there is only one correct answer.
    edited December 2012
    Spell_Caster has to be the most influential person in the game...no trolling. He motivates so many people to troll, flame, QQ, rage, spam WC arguing, gear up, quit the game and he even makes the game enjoyable for many of us...me included. Hell, he even got Elvenne to use random caps and exclaimation marks.

Just think about how much more boring these forums would be, how many jokes would be missing punch lines, and how lame this server would be with THE man to hate...Spell_Caster.

LOL!

14k crit on me Nuff....14K!b:shocked
    I shall not forget that!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well said everyone but the correct answer is still Greymark. And yes, there is only one correct answer.

Greylena.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    Greylena.

You found the loophole !
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Spellcastro!
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012

I just missed this. +1 Nuff. ^^
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just realized... THEE most influencial person in all of RT history... THEE ONE that has influenced the absolute most amount of people in all of RT server... Spell_Caster... that's right, just think about it... He probably has influenced YOU, and you... and yes, even you... This is just an observation over the past year, and I am pretty damn sure it is a good one. Spell_Caster seems to be at the center of most forum craziness, and at a decent amount of ingame craziness... The very bane of Vicious themselves against QQme was stated in wc just the other night as "Spell_Caster still being in QQme"... The entire faction of Zoo was built on the foundation of an entire video (funny as hell and great editting ofc I'm sure even to Spell_Caster, not to mention flatterring) paying homage to the reason behind Zoo's being built at all... ie, Spell_Caster. Spell_Caster individually has the lead on votes made on the basis of what people and factions have said and done... as thee number one most influencial person in RT. b:victory Name anyone else who has had such a sphere of influence across the server b:question So wether or not any of you like it... b:chuckle You have all already answered this question... So QQ that b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2012
    I only stand up for my faction and fueled the hate for the top faction now, which is Vicious. They need to be taken down, though nobody seems to do anything about it. Each factions have their own agenda and if the tribes of RT dont gather, the Vicious armies of Mordor will rule the map another TW season.b:shocked

I sucked as a leader, I am happy Zoo is doing so well, but with a hand full of OP, they cant last 30min vs Vicious.

As I said, we want to take them down, it is not an easy job, as most OP would rather jump in a winning faction than fight for glory.

Vicious has become QQme from 1year ago, I just wonder, who is their Spell_Caster ?b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I sucked as a leader, I am happy Zoo is doing so well, but with a hand full of OP, they cant last 30min vs Vicious.

They usually don't underestimate us... and they go, and build their towers and ****. Against Zoo, you don't see top archers trying to stand alone VS an entire faction. What you see there, is the TW wining archer line aiming at the same point.
    Anyway, gratz on the comeback and keep it going Kukumu!!! Hope we measure our strength in battle soon since it looks like you guys can overpower us.b:surrender
    edited December 2012
    QQme and Zoo should work together, not against each other. We might have bad blood left but this is not the time to show-off.

QQme might be lucky and defend Zoo but we cant take you on an attacking TW.
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    QQme and Zoo should work together, not against each other. We might have bad blood left but this is not the time to show-off.

QQme might be lucky and defend Zoo but we cant take you on an attacking TW.

IMHO a QQmu and ZOOmu gank on vici timed properly could win ONE of the attacking factions some land given VICImu's latest form, the problem which I think we all know is...... nobody has faced an aggressive full on attack from Vici for a very long time, they are happy winning TWs with minimum effort, really! no faction or factions even combined has what it takes at the moment to take land from Vici if they can motivate their members to participate fully....who is gonna wake the beast and take them on? Alas nobody I think, you can't even bore them to death as their hardcore members will TW regardless and beat most offerings...
    edited December 2012
    Vicious is not the top faction now because their uncanny ability to OWN tw, it is the top faction because of the inability of the other factions to unite, do join efforts in attacking and taking land from Vicious.