Barb vs Sin?

forumtrololo
forumtrololo Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
Barb
http://pwcalc.com/fe03174fdb70b947

Sin
http://pwcalc.com/f2a6c81c48d26b2f

all self buffed only and equally skilled. Discuss.
Post edited by forumtrololo on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What is there to discuss?
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Generally speaking the barb wins. We have several sins just like that with +12 rank 9 weapon and a couple +12 full rank 9 barbs. The sins do not usually win.

Sins use to be the awesome pvp thing back when most of them totally outgeared people. When you max out the gear or nearly do so- then most of the other classes are nolonger easy targets. This is primarily because of the fact that sins have little to no magic def, mild physical def, and nearly no def levels. Most classes one to two shot them even if they have 11-12k life.
  • y4kuzi
    edited November 2012
    Look what happens if you let them switch characters.

With equal gear, it's all about skills. By skills I mean player skills, not class skills.

The gears that have been posted are not equal, however the Sin can still win if played right.
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tbh it would not really be a fair fight considering the barb is full r9+12 and although the sin is r9s3+12 its the weapons only.
    you might think the sin will just cut through the barb easily without missing but i doubt he can really put a scratch in the barb's armor unless he sparked, in which there are many ways for the barb to tank the spark (invoke on r9+12 is scaaary~)b:bye

also, fight like this usually goes on very long, but ended very short. sin will hit crit crit zerk against the barb and the barb will probably miss alot of times. but when they do hit (considering its "self buffed" only fight) they would probably one shot the sin (wipe the floor with their *** if they manage to land a zerk arma) b:surrender
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Pdef cube necky on barby is just erm...

But well barb >> sin in pvp.
  • IPk_U_sin - Harshlands
    IPk_U_sin - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Generally speaking the barb wins. We have several sins just like that with +12 rank 9 weapon and a couple +12 full rank 9 barbs. The sins do not usually win.

Sins use to be the awesome pvp thing back when most of them totally outgeared people. When you max out the gear or nearly do so- then most of the other classes are nolonger easy targets. This is primarily because of the fact that sins have little to no magic def, mild physical def, and nearly no def levels. Most classes one to two shot them even if they have 11-12k life.

i disagree, ive aps gear +10 refined, r9 +12 dags and ive won pvp (myself buffs) against full r9+12 barbs fully sharded and buffed. in my opinion sins are underrated, most of people think sins are played by unskilled players, but they really dont know how hard is to play a class that can be 1 shoted by any other class. All good sins always have a plan before go out of stealth, because out there is really wild !!

btw since few months ago i made this 3rd cast nirv bow, well... ive killed r9 3rd recasted wizz fully jods sharded and +12 refined, funny thing is, bow is not even +12 its +10. So all that matters is who and how people play their classes. im not saying im best pvpr ever but i've done crazy sh*ts on sin. lol
    IPk_U_sin b:shocked
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I usually roll my face on keyboard when i fight a sin...works prutty well
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    what is all this bs about missing when the barb can just give up 8 or 5% hp with blood bath then then its pretty much game from there b:bye
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Only way that sin is going to win is if he demon sparks on the barb and gets at least 10 seconds of barb doing nothing to him after spark. Other then that, barb wins easily. +12 R99 Full Josd barb, not meant to be taken down solo.

All the barb needs to do is land a zerk crit, or land a normal arma, to win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • y4kuzi
    edited December 2012
    Give the Sin full R9 JoSD as well, forget APS and there will be an equal fight.
    Nothing more to discuss.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Give the Sin full R9 JoSD as well, forget APS and there will be an equal fight.
    Nothing more to discuss.

Nah, a non aps sin wouldnt be able to kill unless the barb, yet again, tanks a spark without doing anything. Too little damage. And even with more survivable gear, if the barb gets off a zerk crit with sin on like 70% hp, it will die. In pvp, r9 barbs outlast sins easily

Other day in NW, i noticed an r999 +12 aps sin, fighting an r999 armor barb with +10 armor, and only r9 weapon. The sin kept hitting the barb, sparked, ig, but couldnt kill, and then the barb crit zerk 1 shotted the sin. R9 Barbs are meant to be taken down as a group, not solo. Gotta have insane luck solo, or get a bids crit or something as a wizard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • y4kuzi
    edited December 2012
    I said: Forget APS, full R9.

I'm not talking about APS here. I'm talking about DPH, spike damage.

If you talk about APS, then yes too little damage, since APS is weak.
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Congratulations, you have just won the nomination for the most intelligent post for dec 2012!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Me: Sin Vs Barb watch it xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3Yu5SUrbQ
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2012

watched the first bit

sin: hit hit hit hit not much dmge
    barb: miss miss miss miss miss 4-6k dmge
    so sins hits alot for medium dmge
    barb doesnt hit alot but when he does its impressive
    give that barb some amber shards lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Typical triple sparking sin. Not impressed.b:chuckle
    I personally wanna see Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris again. :'( Sad that Lee ain't around to kick that pretty white boy's a$$.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    i doubt a r9 buffed barb on tiger form can be killed by an assasin unsparked... remember am only +7

anyways how the hell do you post a thread?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    the worst sin i ever seen.
    stealth spark ooh sht i am gone die stealth agaiin run spark aps ups i might die stealth again.

i have to say that barb was **** tho he never sparked.

never invoked

wtf why was the barb just taking the damage liek a fony if u see a sin spark u move or spark wtf u dont just tank spark like that and just ream.

ty for wasting what 4 min of my life in a big worthless fight haha totally worthless.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Attack>Fail>Stealth>Repeat

Not impressed A more Exp barb like BloodTyrant or TeddyBear would never let you get away with a kill HESOKA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Only way i've seen aps sins kill geared barbs. wait for barb to get in human form and cc the **** out of them. if they manage to get an immune off stealth and wait it out then go back to it. I've watched ipkusin drop barbs like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    the worst sin i ever seen.
    stealth spark ooh sht i am gone die stealth agaiin run spark aps ups i might die stealth again.

i have to say that barb was **** tho he never sparked.

never invoked

wtf why was the barb just taking the damage liek a fony if u see a sin spark u move or spark wtf u dont just tank spark like that and just ream.

ty for wasting what 4 min of my life in a big worthless fight haha totally worthless.

#!: The Barb Could not run when i sparked because he was imoblized,

#2: The Barb Did Not evoke because he was slept at spark Then Ocuulted.

#3: bring your freaking *** and 1v1 lets see how well you do.
    Attack>Fail>Stealth>Repeat

Not impressed A more Exp barb like BloodTyrant or TeddyBear would never let you get away with a kill HESOKA

Thanks Elevune defend your faction mates, Infact i HAVE BT Killed in killcam- a couple of time, i will upload it in like 3-5 days so be ready to eat your own words.
    Only way i've seen aps sins kill geared barbs. wait for barb to get in human form and cc the **** out of them. if they manage to get an immune off stealth and wait it out then go back to it. I've watched ipkusin drop barbs like that.

Yea try doing that with Raging Tide Barbs- They are like a turtle in a shell, they will never get out of Tiger Form, and when they do they come out with immune stuns, to Arma when DN is gone and if they fail back to their shell... really annoying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    throatcut them when they come out of tiger. GG antistun over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012

Wow so true, the story of my life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ultrue1
    ultrue1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I spark (occult ice when succes) + accuracy powder vs sin ,archer b:laugh
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012

i saw him move enough to use ocult ice wish mean there was a mini sec fro him to spark.

if u hold spark butten down as soon as ur stun wear of spark come out.

its funy there is no reason to tank ur spark just kill u.

also barb have sht genie for pvp he need a pure dex genie for anty stun with high magic.

as i said all i saw him do was sit there and tank damage and let u stealth.

also cos there tons of mobs it shoudl be easy to just aoe the mobs with sunder or something.

that barb was sht period and u sir is sht to.

T
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Who da fuq is KingClaw? 0.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2012

i saw him move enough to use ocult ice wish mean there was a mini sec fro him to spark.

if u hold spark butten down as soon as ur stun wear of spark come out.

its funy there is no reason to tank ur spark just kill u.

also barb have sht genie for pvp he need a pure dex genie for anty stun with high magic.

as i said all i saw him do was sit there and tank damage and let u stealth.

also cos there tons of mobs it shoudl be easy to just aoe the mobs with sunder or something.

that barb was sht period and u sir is sht to.

T

Lol @ dex genie on barb. Or wait, something changed while I am banned?
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i disagree, ive aps gear +10 refined, r9 +12 dags and ive won pvp (myself buffs) against full r9+12 barbs fully sharded and buffed. in my opinion sins are underrated, most of people think sins are played by unskilled players, but they really dont know how hard is to play a class that can be 1 shoted by any other class. All good sins always have a plan before go out of stealth, because out there is really wild !!

btw since few months ago i made this 3rd cast nirv bow, well... ive killed r9 3rd recasted wizz fully jods sharded and +12 refined, funny thing is, bow is not even +12 its +10. So all that matters is who and how people play their classes. im not saying im best pvpr ever but i've done crazy sh*ts on sin. lol

b:chuckle