It's been forever... What's a nice server for wizies?

Watter - Lost City
Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Wizard
Coming back from like much more than a year. I don't really want to back to Lost City (where I started), my wizard there is pretty messed up with his attributes. I'm thinking it's better to just reroll another one in another server.

First of all, PvP servers are worth the fight? I used to get PKed quite frequently, specially after the ASJFISAJF****INGSINZ came out. I still remember the hate I had towards them. I know it'll take forever until I get there, but I think I'll aim for TWs. So I haven't really decided yet between PvP and PvE server. Any tips?

And also (this is so freaking important that I can't even describe), which server woud you guys find the most populated and friendly? I mean, I just wanna be able to do the instances I want at least once a day. And I don't want a bunch of high-levels that don't help at ****, and so few mid-levels that Archosaur's center is like a desert. This is one of the reasons I quit Forsaken World... that **** was really forsaken and forgotten. Would take me 3 hours or more to find parties to one casual gear instance. I'd appreciate comments b:laugh

I'm aware of the Pay-to-win-iness of this game (of PWE, actually...), I may throw some dollars next year. Do we still need to sell kidneys to be a factor? It really surprised me to see that so many people have r9 and those high-level gears that were nearly GODLY when I used to play! I'm kinda excited to check on what's new. Naive me...

So... that's it. I'm kinda ****, so I'm willing to come back to play.
"We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive
This phrase is so real, I feel it so much... b:surrender but still, I'll give this game another chance. Thanks in advance. b:thanks
Post edited by Watter - Lost City on

Comments

• Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have only played LC, but from what I've read on the forums HT or Sanct. seem to be fairly active, and helpful. Although it still is pwi, there may be no place like the one you want. b:tired
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    RT is a great place for wizzies. Most RT wizzies are pve only and they only TW using the genie just for AD or cloud eruption.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    RT is a great place for wizzies. Most RT wizzies are pve only and they only TW using the genie just for AD or cloud eruption.

^This. I'm a wizzie in Raging Tide (started 3 months ago). There are a lot of active and helpful people and I dont regret my choice.
  • Watter - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    Oh God. Yesterday, for the lack of responses, I started a wiz in Harshlands... You guys made me want to go to RT, but I'm already Lv22 and I'm so sick of this beginning (I must have leveled 8 or more human characters when I played before), I know all the quests by heart >.< I think I'll go crazy if I start a mage again. And I WANT a mage... is RT that nice? :p
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Harshlands <3

Join Omerta, get free-ish gear leave and join CrimsonJr, its your best bet :D

Seriously, though if you don't want to be a laughingstock just join CrimsonJr and have loads of good times
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh God. Yesterday, for the lack of responses, I started a wiz in Harshlands... You guys made me want to go to RT, but I'm already Lv22 and I'm so sick of this beginning (I must have leveled 8 or more human characters when I played before), I know all the quests by heart >.< I think I'll go crazy if I start a mage again. And I WANT a mage... is RT that nice? :p

Maybe Harshlands is as good as RT. RT is the only I know in pwi, but I'm liking it much more than the brazilian servers that I was used to play a few years ago.
  • Watter - Lost City
    edited December 2012
    Maybe Harshlands is as good as RT. RT is the only I know in pwi, but I'm liking it much more than the brazilian servers that I was used to play a few years ago.

Holy damn, the brazilian servers are a nightmare. I played there too, and unfortunately spent some good money there... that sh** sucks o-o
    Well well, turns out I think I'll just stay in Lost City and try to buy some reset stones to fiz the stats in my mage... I'm such an impatient ****!
  • Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, look me up in my spam of WC if ya ever need some questing help. b:bye
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    there's practically no new wiz in ht. only old ones, the ones that looks like raisins but hurt when they hit you >.>'.
This discussion has been closed.