Nation War Time Suggestion

_ShadowSong_ - Heavens Tear
_ShadowSong_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestion Box
I hope to suggest to move the time when Nation War begins, most of ppl in some american server are europians and NW stars at 4am here, kinda sucks.. well we're on this server cus this is the 1st server we've been playing since Open Beta, char switching server weren't allowed so we can't move to EU servers... i'm hoping for it's time for 10:20pm - 12:20pm server time, or just make this event twice a day b:cry or make char server switching allowed :<
Post edited by _ShadowSong_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd settle for leaving the Friday time when it is and shifting the Sunday time to something more mid-afternoon. 3pm server time or so. Should still suit the majority of people currently able to make it to Sunday wars, while giving those in other timezones a chance to partake in at least one of the wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • _ShadowSong_ - Heavens Tear
    _ShadowSong_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd settle for leaving the Friday time when it is and shifting the Sunday time to something more mid-afternoon. 3pm server time or so. Should still suit the majority of people currently able to make it to Sunday wars, while giving those in other timezones a chance to partake in at least one of the wars.

I aggre that'll work too! xD
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes! Please do something about this, also about TW times. NW and TW events are my favorite ones and the fact they star at 3 am for me is so sad. Okey i have participated few times but it`s getting even harder to keep doing it! b:cry

On EU servers times are perfect but i don`t want to jump on other server because psychically i`m not having time to level all my favorite toons to 100. Could GM look through this and make some middle way so EU players on US servers also can be satisfied! b:victory
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm behind this idea right here. We don't need to double the amount of supply tokens in the game by making extra wars, and I hate the fact that you guys are alienated from this really fun event just because of the timeframe. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • silverstrings
    silverstrings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Over the last couple of weeks Nation Wars has been a fun but frustrating event.

The constant lag before the event, and the dc'ing and crashing after has left many frustrated.

I would like to suggest the following as a help........

1) If we are allowed to enter Nation Wars from different cities, we should be exiting from those cities. The major lag and disconnection once leaving Nation Wars and over 1000 toons ending up in North Archasaur can be totally avoided.

2) While exiting from those cities, forges be set up there as well. Most toons can get around via teleports to get back to where ever they would like to be to set up catshops etc.

3) Also--It seems that the Nation Teams become very lop-sided due to the strength of players (R9) all being in one squad, thus entering the same Nation. If the squad can reduced from 10 to 6, this would balance the teams a little better.

I have enjoyed playing Nation Wars. Thank you for bringing this component into the game.