What is the Maximum aps a PURE DEX Archer can have?

Options
wushih14
wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Archer
And by Pure DEX, I mean the ones who use bows, not FISTS. LOLb:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
Post edited by wushih14 on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/7c0e800a50333451

Ultimately theoretical - Not sure if R8r had 2 or 3 addons tbh. If its 3 addons, 2/2.86 sparked is possible. If it`s only 2 addons, it`s 1,54/2. Granted it`s SS and not a bow. But being also realistic, you can likely R93rd cast +12 for cheaper than you can roll those intervals on the gear.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • wushih14
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow. 2.86
    That's mathematical!
    b:laugh

Are there any rings that give Aspd bonuses? LOL sry I'm not that expert on these things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    wushih14 wrote: »
    Wow. 2.86
    That's mathematical!
    b:laugh

Are there any rings that give Aspd bonuses? LOL sry I'm not that expert on these things.

Actually, I believe its possible to get -int on R8r pants and you could prolly get bit higher with using them. But then again, getting those addons rolled is pretty absurd.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • wushih14
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Actually, I believe its possible to get -int on R8r pants and you could prolly get bit higher with using them. But then again, getting those addons rolled is pretty absurd.

Oh. So gettin Aspd this high is that rare?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wushih14 wrote: »
    Oh. So gettin Aspd this high is that rare?b:surrender

The chance of having it is so infinitesimally small, not to mention it's downright idiotic. For the same amount of coin you could get far superior gear.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Uhh.. since he was asking if there were any rings that have -int (attack speed) stats, the answer is no.

R8 Recast legs as well as the wrists also do not have -int as a possible stat, so the highest possible APS using a ranged weapon would be this.

The odds of rolling -0.05 once on an S3 nirvana weaponis 5% (you can try it in the weapon simulator in my signature) and on R8 Recast armor it's 1.72% for the top, 0.16% for the boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I have a 101 archer I have all the gear except the tome I have the r8 top n bow the TT99 boots n wristers the tt99 HA orns a lunar cape and the vana leggins and the best aps I can get is 1.33 sparked with the r8 bow he's 2.50 with no wep or spark. Hope that helps
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Uhh.. since he was asking if there were any rings that have -int (attack speed) stats, the answer is no.

R8 Recast legs as well as the wrists also do not have -int as a possible stat, so the highest possible APS using a ranged weapon would be this.

The odds of rolling -0.05 once on an S3 nirvana weaponis 5% (you can try it in the weapon simulator in my signature) and on R8 Recast armor it's 1.72% for the top, 0.16% for the boots.

You forgot the -0.15 OHT wrist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    EDIT: Oh my bad didn't realize OP was talking about 3.0 with bow and not claw
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    You forgot the -0.15 OHT wrist.

Right. Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]