Mobs Repellant Item

thegreatconquero
thegreatconquero Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestion Box
It would be nice if we can buy or create a mob repellant item. Because I really hate those mobs hindering us inside cave, it takes time to eliminate them, what we only need is the boss.

It would be easy if we have this item to repel them so that we can pass through for atleast 3-5 seconds before they come back to their place. b:laugh
Post edited by thegreatconquero on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    for instances?

there is

it's called a wine
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • thegreatconquero
    edited November 2012
    yeah i know after that wine, there are still mobs there.
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There is a way for this - you need a veno with herc or a sin. The sin/hers goes in and aggro the mobs - rest of team run through mobs to a save spot. Then veno stows the herc or sin uses his stealth escape. You end up max with 1 mob on your group (the mob herc attacked always come to veno) instead of lots of them.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lazy, even after wines....geezuz
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wines are not enough?

I mean, come on.

This level of laziness is totally outrageous.

b:chuckle
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They need to make a "Poo In A Bag" and as a description: "It has delighted people fo- who are we kidding, this has got to be a joke right? Leave it where you DON'T want people(Or enemies) to tread for awhile...
  • Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wouldn't mind maybe a way to make the Attack on site mobs outside of cave to not **** with you. I mean at lvl 27 with 3 or 4 on you, you're as pwi would say ****ed
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • thegreatconquero
    edited December 2012
    Well, I just want to be efficient in playing 2-3 hours of my time, As a director of a very young faction, most of our members are level 20-70, a lot of request to doing their culti with my limited time, Im having a hard time leveling my toon. I hope PWI will give something to atleast remove the mobs they put in the way to boss. A "Pack of Poo" will do, we just throw it the midst of mobs! ^^
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Games are supposed to have obstacles like these to overcome and it's not always going to adapt to your convenience.
    As a director of a very young faction,

If the handful of mobs that are left after a wine is too much for you, I'd suggest leaving the directorship to someone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thegreatconquero
    edited December 2012
    That's why PWI open a page for suggestion, for us to suggest, and Im not asking from you to do it guys, and it's up to PWI developers to do it. ^^
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    As if wined instances weren't easy as **** already...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This is probably the funniest thread ever

+1 for poo in a bag mob repellent.
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    As if all the instances that uses to take 1hour (or so) became 10mins isn't boring enough. And now you want a cave with just a boss in it? BORING. If this happens, it would probably be the end of this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • RendRazor - Heavens Tear
    RendRazor - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Stop playing pokemon
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, I just want to be efficient in playing 2-3 hours of my time, As a director of a very young faction, most of our members are level 20-70, a lot of request to doing their culti with my limited time, Im having a hard time leveling my toon. I hope PWI will give something to atleast remove the mobs they put in the way to boss. A "Pack of Poo" will do, we just throw it the midst of mobs! ^^

Levels 20-70 which mean from ''FB''19 to FB/BH 69, they are all pretty much clean after wines, just a few mobs, even no wines these cave take less than one hour probably about 30minutes to do all boss maybe 45 minutes for the 59 cave since 5 boss.

If someone can't play 30 minutes tell them to wait a moment they will have more time to do a BH/FB.

These low cave are where people need to learn to play, which mean they need to be able to handle mobs and boss.

There's cave where you can't use wines, so enjoy the ones you can wines.

See it as a challenge and as experience for players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We have an instance with just bosses.

It's called Nirvana. It is boring, repetitive, and caters to the mindset of "high DPS so we can kill before the boss does anything because survival doesn't matter and we'll exclude anyone that isn't part of that" far too much.

Spreading that out into the entire game just because you're too lazy to deal with the couple of mobs left after wines or somehow don't have the time to... you know... actually play the game? No thanks.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012

If it's a time issue, I suggest having "BH days" in which you focus on getting everyone's FB done. That or you could just tell them to take to the platform if they do not feel like waiting. That way you get most of the week to level your toon and can help out everyone who wanted to wait's on the weekend. You should also maybe give officer positions to only people who are helpful and not just to people who are your friends. Not saying you do that, but if you split up the days on a week by week basis in which someone is the designated fb helper, then you have more time to do things without overly burdening someone else.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Stop playing pokemon

If you played pokemon, you would know going through caves and **** to get to bosses and stuff are hellish. Zubats.
    In the gyms you have to fight all the stupid trainers as you try figuring out the puzzle to get to the gym leader. Sheesh. Dont insult pokemon players by comparing them to this guy.
  • thegreatconquero
    edited December 2012
    Wow i never thought my troll invite a lot of comments haha! Thanks guys! But i never say i want to remove all those mobs, all i want is to have an option to remove some mobs along the way for time constraints!if I dont have the money to buy the item then i have to kill them anyhow, simple as that!^^

Besides most players have experienced these caves, they are just playing their alt toons or chars.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    They need to make a "Poo In A Bag" and as a description: "It has delighted people fo- who are we kidding, this has got to be a joke right? Leave it where you DON'T want people(Or enemies) to tread for awhile...

haha, love the description XD
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute