a question Concerning NW tokens and r8r

Options
Burgenstein - Harshlands
Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Crafting Nook
So I had my first NW last week, and was looking through all the mats i can exchange the tokens for and I was wondering....how many tokens do you need to recast a piece of r8 armor into r8r armor? and how many tokens is a reforge once you have the r8r armor, thanks :D
Burg is the word
Post edited by Burgenstein - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Easier to make a thread then do some calculating? Use database to see how many of each mat you need and here is a spread-sheet by Asterelle if you don't know how many tokens you need for mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Burgenstein - Harshlands
    Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    that works, thank you :D
    Burg is the word
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Np ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)