The New st3 R9 armor and weps

Options
Alondark - Heavens Tear
Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
So we dont have the 3rd forge that china has for nation wars so are we ever going to get the new armor and wep set or we just get the one we all ready have? Im waiting to see if we getting the new set before i st3 my sins stuff so would appreciate if v4aliance or someone who knows would answer, Because you guys have been very vague about that specific topic.
Post edited by Alondark - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No, we won't be getting it. China got it because we have stage 3 r9 but they didn't, and when their players got wind of this, there wasa level of aggravation. As a result they made theirs. But their stage 3 is made for their version, so I doubt it will ever be implemented over here.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "our" stage 3 is in the china version.

that doesnt mean anything one way or the other, but its there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They showed the armor on the expansion teaser site, so I'm guessing they want to release it sooner or later (the armor textures, at least).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    maybe they plan on releasing the "expansion" by parts ;D so be a little patient there has only been 4 NW so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah i am being patient just people are saying we are getting it and some saying we arent so im just trying to clarify whether we are or not.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    We wont know until pwi feels like telling us. And they arent any more likely to tell us by asking. Rest assured in 2 years or less, your shiny r9s3 will be outdated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    We wont know until pwi feels like telling us. And they arent any more likely to tell us by asking. Rest assured in 2 years or less, your shiny r9s3 will be outdated.

Yea, when is r10 coming out? I'm saving for that!

Reminds me of when I shop for a new cell. b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The two sets are currently divergent since they are different branches from the same gear.

It's kind of silly considering how the stats are pretty similar. Still I'm glad we won't have to worry about this stupid thing: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36354
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Ast Me too. Even as a sin, I do NOT want to see those daggers actually available in our version of the game.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The two sets are currently divergent since they are different branches from the same gear.

It's kind of silly considering how the stats are pretty similar. Still I'm glad we won't have to worry about this stupid thing: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36354
    @Ast Me too. Even as a sin, I do NOT want to see those daggers actually available in our version of the game.

The day those daggers are available, PWI will lose all playerbase other than sins.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The day those daggers are available, PWI will lose all playerbase other than sins.

578 seals and 1 seal cost 1000 token's those dagger's would take quite a while to make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    578 seals and 1 seal cost 1000 token's those dagger's would take quite a while to make.

We used to think R9 weapons took long to make (with MoG being exclusive to TW) and look how that turned out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I kinda hope they release every other class's set (gear+wep) and leave the sin class out of that. Personally I have my own sin and I too wouldn't like to see 5.0 all over the place. Personally I just was hoping we would get the new NW r9 3rd cause I like it better for my wizard's play style being dark an all b:surrender
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    T3 your R9 or leave it as you have, you will still be a skill-less noob, Razor. I suggest you going and attempting more people to get banned, it's an only thing you do good. b:thanks
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i just want the refinable belt...nothing more qq b:surrender (ring+belt and rest with the old r3 set ...needless to say more)
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Not when the Tokens are Unexpectedly available in a 25 Silver Pack x 1000 in the Cash Shop the day after the update. b:chuckle
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Reminding that not all skills came with the first update for Decent Expansion. It took like 5 updates to get ALL skills in-game.

Also, for YOU _Skai_ that new daggers would mean you spent like a lot for nothing and would make sage assassins just as strong as demon ones, altho, demons would be able to get awesome neck and belt and still be 5.0 aps with them.

I have nothing to complain at tbh. b:avoid
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Reminding that not all skills came with the first update for Decent Expansion. It took like 5 updates to get ALL skills in-game.

Also, for YOU _Skai_ that new daggers would mean you spent like a lot for nothing and would make sage assassins just as strong as demon ones, altho, demons would be able to get awesome neck and belt and still be 5.0 aps with them.

I have nothing to complain at tbh. b:avoid

APS doesn't make a sin strong. In PvE it does, but Skai runs around in full r9 saying "**** aps" and oneshotting r9 half JoSD have Vit BMs with 19k hits, don't believe me watch the videos.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yea, when is r10 coming out? I'm saving for that!

Reminds me of when I shop for a new cell. b:chuckle

Wow. Takeva are you still here? I though you quit loooooooong time ago. Nice to some1 from good old times.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    On another note.. Are those 3rd cast sets also made from our current 2nd stage? Or do China have another 2nd stage too?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow. Takeva are you still here? I though you quit loooooooong time ago. Nice to some1 from good old times.b:victory

LOL no never really quit, just slowly trying to. So hard to permernately leave because of the people I met here. I read forums now a lot, it's so entertaining. b:chuckle
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    On another note.. Are those 3rd cast sets also made from our current 2nd stage? Or do China have another 2nd stage too?

There was a post in an earlier thread that said the china version came from the same 2nd stage so if we were to get their version the current people with r9rr would not be able to get that version
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LOL no never really quit, just slowly trying to. So hard to permernately leave because of the people I met here. I read forums now a lot, it's so entertaining. b:chuckle
    Nice, so I wish you many, many hours of happy playing.b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Theres no reason to really think we're ever getting this.
    PWCN has the game files for ours...but cannot obtain it (or g16 Nirvana?) correct?
    They made the current 3rd cast rank9 specifically for us..why would the devs care to implement this for us when they gave us a version of it already?
    And the fact they never said once in hint or fact that we were ever getting this. It appeared on PWCN and we assumed.
    Instead they gave us g16 Nirvana, recast Warsoul, and our version of 3rd rank9.

And in the event it is intended to come to us......implementing it now so soon after the current 2nd and 3rd cast rank9's have become more readily available just asks for outrage and playerbase loss.....some of whom are guaranteed to be on the heavy cashshopper side. (No, not implying all rank9 are cashshoppers, I am not one. But some are)
    At the very least......they would have to implement a transfer tool of some kind. Chienkun or otherwise.

Personally, I dont think we will ever see this implemented. They have differentiated PWCN and PWI with different NW/SvS and different weapon sets, so there's no reason to believe we will. I believe ours is what we get.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I believe ours is what we get.

Or the interested parties can wait for another 3~12 months to confirm this rumour if it ever comes to light in the future b:chuckle. I was looking forward to the -int chest myself, but still happy about NW.