Vicious vs QQme 11/24/12 (Dylena Edition)

Options
Dylena - Raging Tide
Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Long time since I've done a QQme vs Vicious TW, was fun but sadly short. Hopefully QQme will get the strength needed to give Vicious hard time once more...enjoy.

Edit: Need to re-upload due to "Your video is blocked in 245 countries" but on the bright side..."Your video is still available in 2 countries".

New Link
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dylena - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i suggest uploading to vimeo or another alternative instead of the heavily censored and at times overloaded youtube. it is annoying to be forced to hide my geolocation to be able to see videos on youtube. b:angry
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i suggest uploading to vimeo or another alternative instead of the heavily censored and at times overloaded youtube. it is annoying to be forced to hide my geolocation to be able to see videos on youtube. b:angry

Eat Seal of God
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Re-uploaded it, hope this works better.

@Clergy. Thought about that but idk...I've never used anything but YouTube and I'm so used to it. Most likely will stick to it even tho all the censorship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "Your video is blocked in 245 countries" but on the bright side..."Your video is still available in 2 countries".

I lost it reading that.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ROFL!! What kind of profanity are you trying to upload? b:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not as bad as when my NW vid got blocked worldwide instantly. D:

Nonetheless great video!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Epic spawn point towers tanking is epic. b:shocked
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice Nice got a little desperate for a Kill at the end there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Looks fun. I am sure vicu had a blast oneshotting people.
    Shows great skill doing thAt. That is why in pk vicu gets rolled.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options

Thanks, I sure did my friend. I posses great skill and knowledge that I enjoy using at west when I kill so many QQmes. Hopefully soon, I will be more active in PK once again to get my kill count through the roof with QQmes. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Like your music Dylena :3
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thanks, I sure did my friend. I posses great skill and knowledge that I enjoy using at west when I kill so many QQmes. Hopefully soon, I will be more active in PK once again to get my kill count through the roof with QQmes. b:cute

My dear friend ur kills will be few as few QQme actually pk. I heard Gaiaseeker destroys vicious in secret passage. Ask weiwei home many times he died on his bm and on his psych MrOneWay. Also MonkeyMan gets farmed so badly there...omg teach that guy how to play an archer.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My dear friend ur kills will be few as few QQme actually pk. I heard Gaiaseeker destroys vicious in secret passage. Ask weiwei home many times he died on his bm and on his psych MrOneWay. Also MonkeyMan gets farmed so badly there...omg teach that guy how to play an archer.

Vicious had as much fun one shotting people as you have one shotting other peopleb:laugh

Also idk what you are talking about all I see GaiiSeeker do is rush to sz as soon as his purify goes off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Vicious had as much fun one shotting people as you have one shotting other peopleb:laugh

Also idk what you are talking about all I see GaiiSeeker do is rush to sz as soon as his purify goes off.

Hmm you know this seems to bring up memories today of SpellCaster trying to rush SZ after purify proc and then died in SZ LOLb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_ - Raging Tide
    Divine_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

That is ok, actually. Depend on all the r9rr people that pk actively with the gear advantage to help you win some pk battles and then talk trash, that is why QQme won tw...oh wait...

And pardon me, but if I remember correctly, weren't all your previous TW vids showing off your BT 1 shots? Weren't you calling people squishy when you, with your +12 r9 were one shotting them constantly in their tt99s or something? Now that the tide has turned it is also time to be a hypocrite, eh?

The sad thing is, no matter how much trash you talk, that is no victory for QQme. What faction is GaiaSeeker in again? QQme? Didn't think so.
  • reyre
    reyre Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

This post just made my day. The one time I have pk at SP so far was on a 6v3 situation 1 of them being a r9rr mystic + other r9 sins, farm killed you say? lol the outcome was pretty even. My toon is far from tanky by a longshot with only 4/5k defenses and 11k hp self-buffed but I'm what is called a squishy. Even GaiaSeeker was honest enough to acknowledge it and compliment me at the end. I don't recall seeing you there you must have been on an alt? probably too scared to pk yourself and show us how "pro" you must be which btw, judging by other people opinions, you know how to make a joke out of yourself.

Now that we are talking about watching others pk I do recall seeing you at west 1 day getting destroyed by GaiaSeeker every single time, no other word could describe it better. An individual with your gears who's unable to put-up when evenly matched or in this case outgeared (and not by much since gaia has immaculate citrine shards and +11 refine with NO r9rr wep at the time vs your full +12 josd) shouldn't be giving out lectures. =P

Overgearing has never been my style, I take the challenge rather than the easy-way-out something I don't expect you to be familiar with. I look forward to meet you in pk even if the odds are against me cuz that's just the way I roll! b:bye
    edited November 2012
    Options
    BUTHURT vicu complaining.
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i think the more important point here is,
    did Nuff say yes Dylena?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nuff never replied to me, it sadness me that he might not feel the same way about me. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Poor thing D: he'll cone around some day, guess you have to be more aggressive! Demand an answer!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hello guys, hows PWI still going? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    oh btw i have a qqme tw video too b:cute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIglpg8ir0M&feature=youtu.be

and one for zoo last weekend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hello guys, hows PWI still going? o.O

Wow long time no see Amrd lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    oh btw i have a qqme tw video too b:cute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIglpg8ir0M&feature=youtu.be

and one for zoo last weekend

I rate you effort of playing an archer 3/10, looks -1/10, spawn point killing attemts 2/10...so we're looking at 4/10 but since you're in Vicious you automatically gain enough points to 10/10. Congratz Vanessa on a good spawn point 1 shot killing video..I mean TW video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow long time no see Amrd lol

Yah, real life was hectic and finally settled down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yah, real life was hectic and finally settled down.

Nice so you gonna play again?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice so you gonna play again?!?!

Depends if I feel like downloading PWI client all over againb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Do iiit Amrd.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!