xYui's Chibi Shop

xyuichan
xyuichan Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Screenshots and Videos
2d0l20h.png
Hi, I'm Yui and a new born on PWI (tehee) I'm not sure if I'm on the right place but I'm posting anyway xD
Ahm, How do i start *scratches head*
I'm brokeb:chuckle and I really really want to have another Genie a Zeal :)
(IK this might sound silly but I tend to focus on random things far far away from leveling xD)
but I wasted my money on buying pots
(me and my lazyness to read >.< I just found out recently about the daily quest that gives charms)
and since I love to doodle chibis I was thinking maybe I could open a chibi shop.

Chibi for A Mirage Celestone Maybe?

Examples
[x] [x]
Post edited by xyuichan on

Comments

• FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Your chibis are adorable. Dx

Let me save a spot since I'm going to bed now, lols.
    are you in?
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well first of all, hello there! x3 welcome to pwi community and whatsoever xD
    I second that, your chibi's are very cuuuute! (<-- starts to drool everytime shizu sees anime-ish stuffs x3 )
    I really luv luv them, I'd like to request.. a lot actually Dx and I wanted to ask, in which server are you playing? Aaaaaand how many mirages do you require for chibi?
    Lookin forward to this! I sense, this thread will attract lots of attention and dun worry, I too, always focus on things I want first xD it's perfectly normal :3

Oh yeah forgot to say, save me a spot too! I'm on phone atm, cos I couldn't wait to post till I'm at home x.x

Edit:
    Lols I only noticed now your server, Raging Tide, on your siggy x.x *facepalm* Why I am so blind? Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome in PWI, normally that would be the good section, but you should mention on which server you are, cause other server cannot pay you. Nice draw. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Awe they are gorgeous b:dirtyb:shockedb:shocked
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • XYui - Raging Tide
    XYui - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thank you for welcoming me guys :D
    and @Shizunnesama 2 Mirage Celestone would be plenty enough b:laugh
    Sorry for the confusion, i should have include on which server and how many stone i was going for b:beatup

P.S
    Speaking of confusion lol, I just changed my avatar and chose my character in game to show my server and its kind of somehow different lol, like I cant edit my first post xD is it like having different account per avatar?
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Yui: Yepp its pretty annoying but you can only edit your post while using the avatar you posted with in the first place.Even if they are on the same account.

I would also like to say WELCOME to PWI and the Fanatics Forum. b:chuckle
    The chibis are very cute and while im here i would like to reserve a spot (for 4 chars ha! )
    Will post the screenies later :)

*makes an alt on raging tide to grind money for mirages* b:laugh
    Will be able to pay in 2-3 days LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why u no play in Sanc b:cry those are so cute but I'm way too lazy to start over in RT D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
    edited November 2012
    Sorry for the confusion, i should have include on which server and how many stone i was going for b:beatup

P.S
    Speaking of confusion lol, I just changed my avatar and chose my character in game to show my server and its kind of somehow different lol, like I cant edit my first post xD is it like having different account per avatar?

Thanks for the answer Yui-chan ;) (lols Shizunne -sama.. I like it!!! xD) and lols no worries, everything is okey ;D Aand like Lucy said, those avatars are like diffrent accounts e.e it's very annoying though >.< and I'm gonna do the same lols x3 Goin to create a character on RT now *-* this should be fun!

Okey, last question, how many chibi's can we request? :o Do you have a limit, cos I don't want to gove you too much job
    fox-48.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the answer Yui-chan ;) (lols Shizunne -sama.. I like it!!! xD) and lols no worries, everything is okey ;D Aand like Lucy said, those avatars are like diffrent accounts e.e it's very annoying though >.< and I'm gonna do the same lols x3 Goin to create a character on RT now *-* this should be fun!

Okey, last question, how many chibi's can we request? :o Do you have a limit, cos I don't want to gove you too much job
    fox-48.gif

: o
    Shizuuu where u got that cute fox smiley from? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
    edited November 2012
    : o
    Shizuuu where u got that cute fox smiley from? b:chuckle

Rukina-chan shared this secret with me :3 >>yay, Click me!<< (copy image url and then insert as an image and voila! )

and sorry for spamming, Yui-chan, pics are comming soon though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Welcome to PWI and its forum!

I've to agree with the others, your chibis look really cool. :>
    Would request one, but I have no characters on RT/have not much to do with PWI anymore.

Unless you accept signatures as payment, too? b:avoid
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not on Raging Tide but I want to save a spot. In the meantime I have to scheme a plan to pay you... hahaha. Maybe start a toon on RT just to pay you.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XYui - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for clearing the confusion of my mind Lucy_a-sama b:thanks
    and I don't have limits lol, Shizunnesama you can request to your heart's content :)
    My original plan was just to gather 3 mirage anyway lol, so sure Silvycharsama I'd love a cool sig but my problem is I only took pictures in my starting town which is always dark/greyish for some reason lol and if i take some screenie now I think my character would look weird wearing different kinds of armor set lol, is it okay if its only a half body screenie?
    And guys, I'm really sorry and grateful at the same time for you to gone to a lot of trouble to make a new character on RT for me and my future Zeal Genie, tehee
    thank you~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hoorray! Thanks!
    And sure, I only use half-body shots for signatures anyway most of the time b:chuckle
    Post me the necessary information and the screenies in my shack once you're ready please :3

Gonna post some images later ;..;
    Just which toon should I pick... *ponders*

EDIT:
    Sorry for being that late! Anyway I chose Silvy in the end xD

Here's an album >:3
    Oh, and would it be possible to let her have dark grey wolf ears and a fitting tail instead of the fox ears + tail? :o And perhaps a played mean/sarcastic smug grin on her face? ;..;
    Thanks very much =D
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Im back!! fox-48.gif

Okay first of all i have a question.I have the coin to buy 8 mirages (and a bit of extra coin).I wanted to ask if you would rather like the money so you can buy as many mirages as you need and use the rest of it for something else (like skills and so on lol)?
    Or should i buy 8 mirages? (keep in mind that i dont need the coin..i will delete the character after trading with you :] so u get the bit of extra coin also and the res scroll i got from a quest LOL )

And here are the screenies:

Veno (could u also make her "neck-piece" or necklace whatever that thing is red? :D ) :

veno.png

Psy:

clown.png

Mystic:

myst.png

Cleric (her eyes are dark grey/light black) :

cleric-3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XYui - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Wow, those are really beautiful characters Lucy_a-sama b:dirty
    and coins sounds good :D (although, I never really cared about my skills' levels lol maybe i should start getting some more skills xD) and yay for the extra coins and and res scroll b:chuckle
    oh yeah before I forgot and run wild haha, about posing if you have something in mind, please let me know and would you like them drawn separately or in a group?
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Reserve me a spot <3 I shall go make a toon sometime this week b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Wow, those are really beautiful characters Lucy_a-sama b:dirty
    and coins sounds good :D (although, I never really cared about my skills' levels lol maybe i should start getting some more skills xD) and yay for the extra coins and and res scroll b:chuckle
    oh yeah before I forgot and run wild haha, about posing if you have something in mind, please let me know and would you like them drawn separately or in a group?

Oki,i can mail u the coins and the res scroll then.Trading would be more complicated lol.
    And drawing them separately would be great,even tho u can draw my cleric and psy together considering the fact that they are stepsisters. b:chuckle

Should i send the coin to your seeker? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XYui - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Oh, just send me the coins after I'm done Lucy_a-sama :)
    and here's a lineart I did on your mystic I started on her because I b:dirty her tehee
    just checking if this is okay I think I got too carried away (my mind is full of kitty thoughts atm) lol
    xlxxyg.png
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Oh, just send me the coins after I'm done Lucy_a-sama :)
    and here's a lineart I did on your mystic I started on her because I b:dirty her tehee
    just checking if this is okay I think I got too carried away (my mind is full of kitty thoughts atm) lol
    xlxxyg.png

OMG SOOOOOOO CUTE fox-1.gif
    It really suits her shes allways so bubbly lol.
    Cant wait to see it colored <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Je////y - Archosaur3
    Je////y - Archosaur3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012

P.S

awwe id love to request a chibi but different servers D: would i be able to request also you transfer to archosaur ofcourse i can help you get back to the same if not higher lvl than you are at now and give you a pretty decent amount of mirage celstone's and help you learn how to play what to do were to find things and such :3 b:pleased
  • Je////y - Archosaur3
    Je////y - Archosaur3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ok now i have a realy stupid question...........howmuch do mirages cost on RT? cuz ik they go for 10.5k-14k tops on archosaur server and ik i can afford thousands of em just from farming money for one day fox-17.gif thank you
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Okay here I aam~ :3

Snowycookie (venomancer)
    Face
    Body

MistaBwanden (cleric)
    Face
    Body

MistaMystic (mystic)
    Face
    Body

Heliophobia (archer)
    Face
    Body

I would like to order single drawings of those 4, but also a hughug pic of MistaBwanden and Snowycookie. Also Mista asked if u could draw his weapon for the single drawings of his toons.
    Heliophobia aint my character (ordering it for friend as b-day present) and she said that her toon is a bit tough and she would like it to show in the drawing. If u need extra info about the fash colors or something, feel free to ask. :)

EDIT: When you want the payment, poke me and I send the cash for you. :)
    EDIT2: Helio also asked if you could make her shirt and shoes black on the drawing.
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    ok now i have a realy stupid question...........howmuch do mirages cost on RT? cuz ik they go for 10.5k-14k tops on archosaur server and ik i can afford thousands of em just from farming money for one day fox-17.gif thank you

They cost around 13k.

I just lvld a psy to 20 (she already had around 80k from quests) after that i farmed rough fur from those green kittens,outside of west arch.
    Rough fur sells for 10-16k each.
    (There are catshops buying them near the AH in West Arch)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    :o so cute b:cute I want one too!!!!!! let me take screenies for my toons and go grind e.e some stuffs in rt then send you some moonies. in rt? o.o'
  • Je////y - Archosaur7
    Je////y - Archosaur7 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They cost around 13k.

I just lvld a psy to 20 (she already had around 80k from quests) after that i farmed rough fur from those green kittens,outside of west arch.
    Rough fur sells for 10-16k each.
    (There are catshops buying them near the AH in West Arch)

alright thanks for the info ik with my seeker this lvl 78 i can go sit on nightscream isle for an hour and kill the mele mobs on the east side and make 500k an hour maybe a lil more ik yesterday i farmed for 3 hours and had lil over 4mill to show for it minus 29k worth of repairs so overall did good because of the drop rate increase recently i stacked up 3 full bags of gear and 10-15 full stackks of oblivion soup DQ item's that were 268k per stack ^^ so mirage celstones are pocket change realy :3 yay
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    alright thanks for the info ik with my seeker this lvl 78 i can go sit on nightscream isle for an hour and kill the mele mobs on the east side and make 500k an hour maybe a lil more ik yesterday i farmed for 3 hours and had lil over 4mill to show for it minus 29k worth of repairs so overall did good because of the drop rate increase recently i stacked up 3 full bags of gear and 10-15 full stackks of oblivion soup DQ item's that were 268k per stack ^^ so mirage celstones are pocket change realy :3 yay

But you need to farm the mirage celestones or coins for them on Raging Tide server, not Archosaur. :)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    My request <3.

I want a group pic, so please draw them in this order: Momo, Miko, Mickie, and Rafiael (in front of Miko kneeling/sitting/ whatever, do whatever post you want with the rest). If it is okay with you, draw them each seperately and put them together in the end (so 4 different parts). If it is too much work for you, then just put it all in one b:cute

Momo (please change the outfit color to black instead of pink)
    14u8hat.jpg

Miko (hair is blonde)
    2cep5jm.png

Mickie
    25qdmk3.jpg

Rafiael
    2v322hs.png

I already got the coins ready, just let me know when to send them (: Thanks in advance <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    *gets killed by cuteness of Lucy's chibi*

Ehem. So, where was I?
    Oh yeah, I'm ready to request too Yui-chan! Farmed lots of coins hehehe ;D somehow I enjoyed remembering the old times lols x3 And I will post lots of chars because, you haven't specified the limit ;p but if it's too much just shout! And also, tell me when I can send my payment :3
    Oh yep, I almost forgot, could you draw them seperatly? :o and I leave everything else for you to did an awesome job with Lucy's mystic :3 (shes just sooooo sooo soo cute *-*)

Soooo.. prepare ;D my assasin fishie:

1atlantha.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • XYui - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    I'm really sorry for being slow b:cry
    I'll blame it all on the upcoming christmas but its just me doing shopping lol
    I'm still finishing Lucy_a-sama's psy and cleric, I'll edit this post later and add em but for now here's the finish mytic and a lineart on the Veno please tell me if you want something change on it Lucy_a-sama :
    )
    2it20sz.jpg33zdx79.png