What a pack addicts inventory looks like.

assradar
assradar Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Post edited by assradar on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think you meant ''What the inventory of someone with serious issues looks like''.

If it's not from a private server, that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • assradar
    edited November 2012
    it's from lost city b:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That SS could come from anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • expertaudit
    expertaudit Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A true assassin values knowledge

http://i49.tinypic.com/bidrd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Its been well documented that the most efficient way to beat an addiction is to go 'cold turkey' and leave your addiction behind.

To help you accomplish this - dont think - immediately send everything to me in game and forget about it.
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nothing so impressing, it really looks like a merchant's inventory to me. Many merchants have this kind of inventory :o
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A true assassin values knowledge

''Yet very few of them actually have any.''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That's basically what you see in a top 5 catshop in Sanctuary.
    Mine has 1400 GST atm. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Guys, just need to point out that the assassin skill to check inventories doesn't leave gaps like that, nor does it show coins. So that is a screenshot that was taken by the owner of account. Whether it is the OP's account is another matter...
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • assradar
    edited November 2012

lol very true asty
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    if that person opened packs, you'd see mostly plat charms and junk not just the good stuff. lol
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • assradar
    edited November 2012
    if that person opened packs, you'd see mostly plat charms and junk not just the good stuff. lol

Notice I've got it all the way scrolled down xD and not many packs left over. On a class that goes through charms like water.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ''Yet very few of them actually have any.''

Most sins are just farmbots.

Now with NW i doubt the farmbot sins will still exist for long, perhaps more farmbarbs? b:puzzled

I'm a pureblood sin tho. I hate those lame sins who makes our class be hated by the others. We sins are hated by even the lame people.

And most of non-sins who complain on sins 'leak of knowledge', or 'leak of game experience' are just as lame.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    first time i saw that i thought it was a merchants inventory. Altho not sure why someone would actually hold on to +12 orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • assradar
    edited November 2012
    first time i saw that i thought it was a merchants inventory. Altho not sure why someone would actually hold on to +12 orbs.

I plan on selling or using them , my gear is only +10 but I usually sell all my stuff and just buy more packs with what I have left.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    assradar wrote: »
    I plan on selling or using them , my gear is only +10 but I usually sell all my stuff and just buy more packs with what I have left.

duke .
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • mircea25
    mircea25 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Most sins are just farmbots.

best farmbots "heavy veno" ijs ...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Total inventory value is 8~9 billion. Congrats on that.
  • assradar
    edited November 2012
    Oh and I have never gotten a scroll of tome -.-
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Obviously SS from private server nice troll man, go get a life! b:bye
  • assradar
    edited November 2012
    Obviously SS from private server nice troll man, go get a life! b:bye

os that's fine if you think that xD
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No one on PWI would show off that kind of bad luck having on packs. b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No one on PWI would show off that kind of bad luck having on packs. b:laugh

I bring forth to you, your next clicking addiction b:laugh. This was made by WarrenWolfy.

If you buy packs at current prices, without getting scroll of tome, there is very little chance that opening packs is profitable over selling the packs. Selling a large number of packs how ever will cover the initial cost required to buy them however. Lower the price of packs, the more profitable they are at opening in large quantities.

I modified the above link in my personal excel to open 25k packs and all packs, and give me the results. Took lots of tinkering, but fun to see.

Click on the above link, put the pack price as 44 gold and put it again at 22 gold. See the difference after you open 1k packs. 22 gold will almost always net you a profit no matter what the gold price. Change the prices of items though. Pack opening is not for those who open a few packs to a couple thousands. Have to play big to break even at the packs.
  • warcri70
    warcri70 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    looks legit
  • NorseFox - Sanctuary
    NorseFox - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I bring forth to you, your next clicking addiction b:laugh. This was made by WarrenWolfy.

If you buy packs at current prices, without getting scroll of tome, there is very little chance that opening packs is profitable over selling the packs. Selling a large number of packs how ever will cover the initial cost required to buy them however. Lower the price of packs, the more profitable they are at opening in large quantities.

I modified the above link in my personal excel to open 25k packs and all packs, and give me the results. Took lots of tinkering, but fun to see.

Click on the above link, put the pack price as 44 gold and put it again at 22 gold. See the difference after you open 1k packs. 22 gold will almost always net you a profit no matter what the gold price. Change the prices of items though. Pack opening is not for those who open a few packs to a couple thousands. Have to play big to break even at the packs.

That simulation was so eye-opening, honestly. I'd much rather sell the packs and get a fixed profit, than open them and not get much. But in all honesty, anyone who'd take the time to brag about an inventory that may or may not be a fake screenshot from a p-server/Merchant's inventory is an interesting person indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

井の中の蛙大海を知らず。

A frog in the well knows nothing of the Sea.
    -Japanese proverb
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    so rich astypoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Guys, just need to point out that the assassin skill to check inventories doesn't leave gaps like that, nor does it show coins. So that is a screenshot that was taken by the owner of account. Whether it is the OP's account is another matter...

I was thinking that too. The OP is showing his own inventory.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Lol. assradar
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Way to brag with a sad addiction...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Total inventory value is 8~9 billion. Congrats on that.

ney. more like 7

edit: well.. depends mostly on +12 orb price
    they can go from 250 to 300 xd
    and they make the biggest part of it
    i like potato