Bring back the Aurora Agent

nixop
nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
yes....we need a fix on event items market and prices...

vit stones going for 50m+....dods 32m+....cube neckles 130m+

seems noone is opening packs no more....people got smart after some time and most of population left pwi already....so give us a chance for sharding our gear without spending billion coins opening packs and hopeing to get gems we need or paying x2-x3 time more then real price should be
Post edited by nixop on

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nixop wrote: »

seems noone is opening packs no more....people got smart after some time and most of population left pwi already....so give us a chance for sharding our gear without spending billion coins opening packs and hopeing to get gems we need or paying x2-x3 time more then real price should be

dude ! i buy them all NAO !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nobody wants that
    i like potato
  • Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear
    Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i agree the market is so messed up no one is buying packs ... the prices are so high that those of us that farm cant afford refine or shard our gear... give us something to balance the economy make it where we have a chance to shard, refine, and enjoy the game before u lose more players ...
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just wanted to point out that before packs....we combined gems to shard our gear with immacs and higher.

I am sure the Company will figure out something to boost pack sales....
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The uncannies and raptures that the Aurora Agent provided were the main appeal of gambling with this NPC: even in the worst case you lost very little.

Now that cannies & raps have crashed due to NW, this is hardly any more lucrative than opening packs.

Besides, you posted it yourself; people are hardly opening packs. This would mean the supply on tokens is already low and the Aurora Agent would only make this even worse. If anything, this would only make things worse for the average player unless they change the NPC to accept coins instead of tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't want to pay 30k+ for tokens, no thx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't want to pay 30k+ for tokens, no thx.

Canny rap prices cut in half so the tokens would be more like 15K ???
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Canny rap prices cut in half so the tokens would be more like 15K ???

Never underestimate the greed and stupidity of players b:chuckle. If it is a temporary event like last time, people will still gamble because the returns are still good on the gems.

Personally i think the aurora agent will increase token prices, token supply will be reduced. All those f2p people who use crab meat, and herbs for hp/mp will start raging about how costly the bh run is.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i forgot what even the aurora agent was >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012

We need a pack with 10% chance to get anything other than tokens. b:angry
    You know. Id like a pack like this:

51% chance to get 45 tokens of luck.
    30% chance to get an uncanny crystal.
    10% chance to get a Rapture Crystal.
    3% chance to get Platinum HP charm,
    3% chance to get Platinum MP charm,
    3% chance to get good stuff.

still 91% chance to waste money, being that nirvy crystals are now as cheap as bananas.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Aurora is useless now, it was beneficial for RR8 people to get eyes of darkness to reroll their gear but now you can get everything from NW forges and we don`t need raps and cannies anymore which have already over flooded the market.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Never underestimate the greed and stupidity of players b:chuckle. If it is a temporary event like last time, people will still gamble because the returns are still good on the gems.

Personally i think the aurora agent will increase token prices, token supply will be reduced. All those f2p people who use crab meat, and herbs for hp/mp will start raging about how costly the bh run is.

This is the exact reason we do not want the agent to return.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Aurora is useless now, it was beneficial for RR8 people to get eyes of darkness to reroll their gear but now you can get everything from NW forges and we don`t need raps and cannies anymore which have already over flooded the market.

as i remember from dreamweaver that time...aurora agent brought lot of dods,dots,vit stones and gems at market

i can surely state there was little flood on dots especialy and price went down from 22m to around 15 m.

i just wanna say its really dumb....where should people get money for like getting vit stones if they cost 55-60m each WTF o_o you know there are still people that are not cash players playing this game
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    as i remember from dreamweaver that time...aurora agent brought lot of dods,dots,vit stones and gems at market

i can surely state there was little flood on dots especialy and price went down from 22m to around 15 m.

i just wanna say its really dumb....where should people get money for like getting vit stones if they cost 55-60m each WTF o_o you know there are still people that are not cash players playing this game

I`m not a cash player but imo you need to pay a lot for the good items especially since it`s very easy to make money in game, now even 100m is nothing compared what it was before, if you want the high tier items, you need to pay for them!
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would have loved to see the aurora agent come back... WHEN I still had 20k+ tokens stacked in bank x.x Now when they're gone.. HELL NO! b:laugh
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Er wha, I'm confused why are ppl complaining about something thats only around 100mil or so now? Did they remove NW or something bc I'v been easily clearing 200mil per event night so far, everything seems really **** cheap now, 50-60 mil for a shard is nothing anymore.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im sorry but Packs still sell very good, its the increased demand for highlevel Refines that lead to current prices for Gems. I expect gems will raise sky high as soon people finished their Rap/Canny buissnes and looking for new ways to improve.
    I hate Room 38
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2012

dafaq you talking about i logged in both LC and DW and there are still tons of people on there... most of the population hasn't left.. just the QQing op farmers who are still mad they can't sit and farm NV all day and are no longer OP in pvp/tw at least that how it is on LC
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Pfff, people used the NPC to get cannies/raps or r8r mats. But both are dirt cheap now.

So yea, yay for no idiotic overpriced tokens. b:laugh

And err, did you really expect people to spend on packs with the past sales and NW going hot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Riddle me this: if pack sales are down, why is the cost of tokens dropping?

I'm a devotee of Adam Smith (supply and demand). The supply of tokens (on Sanctuary) seems not to have changed; moreover, downward trending token prices in cat shops suggests players are still opening packs.

Just curious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I'm a devotee of Adam Smith (supply and demand). The supply of tokens (on Sanctuary) seems not to have changed; moreover, downward trending token prices in cat shops suggests players are still opening packs.

Just curious.

I'd guess because people still open enough packs to keep up with the demand for tokens. Since there is a mark tokens will drop to, they're sort of capped at 10k. So they would stay around there, even if people would spam packs. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Just curious.

A few people had stored up about 50k~400k tokens, hoping for aurora agent. There was no aurora agent. There was a NW release, they immediately liquidated the tokens, bought raps and canny and are happy with r9 3rd cast gear.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012

you do realize with NW rewards you can farm a cube neck for ~30~40mil now right?
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)