TW - Nov 24th - 26th

2»

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Grass is lame because it is so often paired with Poison... :(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Vulpix and ninetails are my most favorites.
    Then the eevee and the eeveelutions
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i never played pokemon and hated the tv series and the stupid cards my friends bought
    and they still dont know how to deal with money so they still live with their parents in their mid 20es. i blame pokemon

tho i heard the original manga was quite interesting
    pokemon were used to attack/kill the other trainer
    i like potato
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nidoking from gen 1 and Tyranatar from gen 2. Definate fav pokemon no new ones can compair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i never played pokemon and hated the tv series and the stupid cards my friends bought
    and they still dont know how to deal with money so they still live with their parents in their mid 20es. i blame pokemon

I thought you were cool Hex b:sad

And I hated Evee. Not because of the pokemon, but because I could never pick what to let him evolve into
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I thought you were cool Hex b:sad

And I hated Evee. Not because of the pokemon, but because I could never pick what to let him evolve into

Yay for breeding in Gen 2 amirite?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I always liked Alakazam in Gen 1 'coz he was OP and using Mewtwo was a cop-out :(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Only thing i disliked about alakazam was that you had to trade kadabra to evolve him into alakazam. Same with Golem, and machamp.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Alakazam was OP yea

And the trade thing, just trade back and forth with someone. Still your own pokemon b:laugh

1311048421239.png
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gengar, best 1st gen pokemon by far (o/
    2nd best is Lapras \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Bulbasaur for the sole reason that there are other awesome fire and water pokemon around, but grass types usually suck (vileplume, victreebell, tangela and exeggutor all suck). Fire types? Moltres, rapidash, arcanine (<3 arcanine), ninetails, magmar, flareon - all nice). Water types? MILLIONS. Gyarados, poliwraith, lapras and pretty much all the water/ice types because they can be effective against pretty much everything.

Bulbasaur will also be effective against both throck and mystic, so hell yeah!

So true bro. That and more things in the game (ground, rock, water are the most common types) are weak to grass and good vs fire. Fire is good against grass, but most other grass types (gen 1 exception is Tangela?) are poison as well. You could use flying instead of fire against grass and you generally used one for travel purposes. Fire beats what else besides grass? Ice (There isnt many), Bug (Not many; also beats grass).

Charizard becoming flying at third form didn't really help either since he gains weakness to lightning and I think 4x weakness to rock (which my Sandslash loved). If not for the flying part he would probably be a great choice (other awesome fire types like Arcanine, Ninetales, Rapidash and Magmar make it less appealing for me though).

/poke'd out
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye