Rebalancing Levels in NW?

Options
NYRRAYN - Lost City
NYRRAYN - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestion Box
ok so ik lvl60s can get into nw, but barely any of them are getting anything from it other than being 1-shot fodder for r9s so alot of them are giving up on going, so how about making a NW for lvls 60-80ish so these lower player can actually have some pvp fun and make some coins. I enjoy NW but with the opness of R9 its becoming a one sided event again and no fun for lower lvl players. Yes ik that the high lvls will make lowbies for this event if it was made but hell at least it would be more balanced, this isnt a troll more something aimed at giving all players an opportunity to enjoy.
Post edited by NYRRAYN - Lost City on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well PWI has a habit of not putting max level on events / instances. I don't think we will ever see anything like [level x] - [level y] ... only [level x]+ b:surrender

Edit: Which is a shame. If they did, it would put some value on being lower level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    60 lvls don't need r9 3rd cast mats and +100 lvl wine buffs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Well who does "need"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Level 60 need money probably more than a level 100 cause DQ items don't give money anymore at low level, while you level 100 have planty of way to farm, you probably don't even pick your DQ items when you do bh or do Morai or GBQ, cause to hurry to go farm TT or w/e, plus if a level 60 can start to collect rapt/cannies for their futur gears I don't see where's the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • NYRRAYN - Lost City
    NYRRAYN - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Bella that was exactly my point, just because lvl60s dont need unc/raps doesnt mean they shouldnt be able to aquire them, its about time lowbies got a slice of the cake not just the r9s etc, this is why i would love to see nw aimed at the 60+ players more
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Don't lowlvls get a huge buf in att/def level already?
    The barbs I see with that buf last just as long as the ones I see without, and I hit alot less on them
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It all depends of the player and his luck. Last NW I was participating at 2 chars at once (yeah, I was multiclienting but I was doing a good work on both chars, I was not classic afker). One of them was a lvl 60 cleric. It was just buffing/healing people on spawn points and being food for spawn point killers. I managed to get 1,7k personal score on it which gave me 35 tokens that I sold for 9m with cannys. Lvl 60 char earning 9m gold for 2 hours of easy playing? Nice one.

To compare my main - lvl 100 mystic (killed lots of people, got killed almost as many times, captured flag once) earned 5k personal points and 83 tokens.

Really, people should learn how to play. Even a lvl 60 char can do nice money from the event if you know what to do. Stop complaining.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    inb4OP lvl80s with s3 cube, s3 WS , recast warsoul weapon and +10 TT80
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    inb4OP lvl80s with s3 cube, s3 WS , recast warsoul weapon and +10 TT80

WoE/WoH helm and s2 matchless wings as well. Also, make it the new s4 cube and s4 WS (or are those 100+?).

This, only better: http://pwcalc.com/38b2ad5cfb3ee125
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What the above 2 said.

It'd just be the level 80+ tournament bracket all over again where those who can gear up their alts far beyond what someone who doesn't have an endgame character could ever hope for.

Followed by facerolling. Lots of facerolling.