Bring Back the Snowmen This Year!!!!

Verdya - Harshlands
Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
I hope a GM or two sees this, but I really missed having the snowmen in all the major cities last year. Yes, I understand that with Nirvana, there's a lot of people that don't need pstones, but for the lower levels and the people that don't play Assassins, Venomancers, and/or Blademasters, the snowmen were very important for us! Besides, I miss the Christmas fireworks and the Santa Pills, they were the best! Who else misses the snowmen?

I do think, though, that maybe in the districts of the major cities where the Nation Wars NPC's spawn, maybe we should have snowmen without the actual snow falling to reduce the lag issues. b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Verdya - Harshlands on

Comments

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +1000000000 :D

I love the snowmen!!
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I second this motion! :) I love the snowman; they are a blast & it's the one time of year I actually play on my archer. (I know you don't need an archer to do them, but imo it's more fun on the archer). And my husband wants them too; he was asking me the other day if we were going to get them back this year. So please, bring on the snowmen!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As with all thread regarding this, I still do want them :)
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    <Somewhere in a secret, cold, base>

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: Things are working as planned. These creatures cannot resist our cuteness and our seemingly innocuous nature!

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Don't forget our zingy one liners!

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: Uh-that too...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Are we going to AoE our poo at them like we did the last time?

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: It depends...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Please tell me that was an ill placed pun...

SNOWMAN IN LINED TRENCH-COAT:...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Judging by your ellipses, it was not. Anyway, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Murcas: Me want snow. Snow is pretty. I see pretty lights. Not frightened! *sticks a metal rod in lights* I see lightening, very, very, frightening... *dead

I WANTS SNOWMEN~!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    snowman bring lag!
    instead of the random trash talking spamming snowman, give us giant snow monster world bosses that we have to kill !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    But it would have to have a tutu and sing "Like A Boss" UNEDITED!
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the snowmen to me, wasnt about geting pstones or what not. they were an event where everyone have fun. i do wish they bring it back.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the snowmen to me, wasnt about geting pstones or what not. they were an event where everyone have fun. i do wish they bring it back.

you remember different snowmen then me then. Everyone hated archers like me for the whole duration of it, because of the tab attack constant kills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you remember different snowmen then me then. Everyone hated archers like me for the whole duration of it, because of the tab attack constant kills

Got that as a cleric too, stop using Plumeshot etc. Whatever, still was a fun event and I really do hope it comes back.

I do support the, their plotting and it turns into a huge boss idea though. That would be the best twist ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I want reindeers this year.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012

i actually dont even attack em. yes, they are 1h ko, but you just meet new people. if you stand there, people will start talking to you. its like where there's alot of people, you just bound to find some to talk to eventually just make friends.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i actually dont even attack em. yes, they are 1h ko, but you just meet new people. if you stand there, people will start talking to you. its like where there's alot of people, you just bound to find some to talk to eventually just make friends.

lol not anywhere i was grinding, just constant streams or rage coming from people KS'ing and not sharing their "spot". That being said, i always enjoyed it, would be good if they actually activated the cards at some stage though, i believe you could get a snowball gun at some stage?
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory +1
  • Lujziana - Sanctuary
    Lujziana - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, bring back the snowmen with the fireworks PWI! b:cute
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    snowman bring lag!
    instead of the random trash talking spamming snowman, give us giant snow monster world bosses that we have to kill !

They don't bring lag, they kill the FPS on systems that are underpowered for the clients needs to display them all because not only are there more mobs in the already overpopulated city of Archosaur, but there's more people in-game as well.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • _Thoren_ - Harshlands
    _Thoren_ - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Bring on the snowmen! It's just so relaxing standing around killin trashtalking snowmen with your faction mates. = D Plus Verdya is my leader so I best be givin support or she might beat me! b:laugh
  • Verdya - Harshlands
    Verdya - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Love you too, Thoren! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If the snowmen dont show up for christmas the GM;s are gonna get an earfull of panda rage.. b:angry
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, bring back the snowmen with the fireworks PWI!

b:laugh__Yes Please bring Back the ExPlOsIvE AOE'ing Snowmen from H***!__b:laugh

(b:dirty) I wanna see the carnage they cause again, just like Back then when they went
    BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!b:heart(b:sin)
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Got to love snowman time, when even Wizards are packing bow an arrows to kill Mr Frosty. Maybe they cleared all the bugs out so we can destroy their evil carrot nose armies again this year.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Agreed, really enjoyed the snowmen Christmas days. >3<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'd like to see them again too. They are great to help level up my air pets.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Noone wants snowmen more than venos. Since Im making a HA veno I now need to level 2 flyers and a tank for my second veno. Ill try to level a water pet too if I can find a spot that works etc etc. Best way to level pets by a country mile.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not happening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Facebook.com/tangyfox
    EX Legendary on Sanctuary
    Moved to LC to PK
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:angrySNOWMENb:angryNOWb:angry
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    If the snowmen dont show up for christmas the GM;s are gonna get an earfull of panda rage.. b:angry

They can't even put up a black Friday sale and the weak cyber Monday was a last second thought because of the responses to the no black Friday sale. Every holiday for the past 2 years it is less and less or taken away to never return. I see no snowmen this year due to past practice.
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would be surprised if we got snowmen. They might turn them on only to notice the same bug from last year is still there and then they pretend to be very surprised and say they will fix it till next christmas.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Got that as a cleric too, stop using Plumeshot etc. Whatever, still was a fun event and I really do hope it comes back.

I do support the, their plotting and it turns into a huge boss idea though. That would be the best twist ever.

Me too. I always told them "not my fault your system sucks," or just ignored em.
    <Somewhere in a secret, cold, base>

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: Things are working as planned. These creatures cannot resist our cuteness and our seemingly innocuous nature!

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Don't forget our zingy one liners!

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: Uh-that too...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Are we going to AoE our poo at them like we did the last time?

SNOWMAN IN A LINED TRENCH-COAT: It depends...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Please tell me that was an ill placed pun...

SNOWMAN IN LINED TRENCH-COAT:...

SNOWMAN IN A TUTU: Judging by your ellipses, it was not. Anyway, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Murcas: Me want snow. Snow is pretty. I see pretty lights. Not frightened! *sticks a metal rod in lights* I see lightening, very, very, frightening... *dead

I WANTS SNOWMEN~!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/evilsnowmanintutu.jpg

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can we get the killer snowmen that came out on the EU server last time? (or some other server i forget)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yes we want snowmen pls.b:victory