Nation War.....can't do a thing

13»

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    moved to existing topic about this issue.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • yef2009
    yef2009 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've spent more time waiting to get into a war than actually fighting. That on top of all the spawn killing and DCing is making this event less and less appealing.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    OK I think I got the scoring figured out.
    It mostly depends on your nations ranking.

Today I got 90 tokens because my nation finished 2nd. I had about 7800 personal pts.
    A ep in my squad (same nation of course) had about 3000 personal pts and got 78 tokens.
    That's twice as many (39) as I got Friday night when my Nation finished last and my personal score was around 6K.
    It seems Nation bonus outweighs personal score by 2:1 or more.

That could mean a mostly afk alt standing near the spawn pts getting around 1-2K personal on the 1st place nation would end up with more tokens than a 10K personal score slayer on the 4th place nation.

That's not good imo.

The reward is a personal reward and the system should be tweaked some to reflect that.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    as me http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1527591

alot ppl login alt just to get more points and the event suck for those alts there doing nothing and the Nations fail :S the first day was balanced no one was with alts but now?.... nothing to say

I tried using an alt in NW. I was actually helping not just afking, but received 0 points.

So unless the person with the alt gets EXTREMELY lucky or is very good being active on two clients at once (but then failing nation isn't an issue), they will not get points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i had a few times with the sent back to base but i made it in many times lastnight,the erros before and after the game are terrible.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I tried using an alt in NW. I was actually helping not just afking, but received 0 points.

So unless the person with the alt gets EXTREMELY lucky or is very good being active on two clients at once (but then failing nation isn't an issue), they will not get points.

Thats right. On sunday war I was on 2 chars at once - my main mystic (lvl 100) and an alt cleric (lvl 60). I was switching to cleric everytime my main was moving to another teritory or running to a oponent with some kind of combo activated. Yeah, my cleric was standing in spawn point almost all the time (tbh - what could it do in other spots if his att and heal was not good enough to even survive 1 hit?) but was not useless - I used it to buff (buffs lvl 10) and heal people who just died.
    For my afford I got 83 tokens at main mystic (nation was 3rd, personal score 5k) and 35 tokens on the lvl 60 buffing cleric (nation was 1st, personal score 1,7k). Not bad I quess. And I don't feel like I stole anything form other players. I was doing well at main and still helping at alt.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pwi should take mult away during events

I keep reading this over an over again, do you realise multi accounting is allowed only because PWI judged it too difficult / too much effort to enforce a rule against it ?
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Its already bad that all wars are full, it says:

Offense: 5
    Defense: 12

And by the time I arrive, Defense is 31?? And anyways, how can 60 - 70lvl players have fun when most of the players are 100lvl... One or two hits and then dead. In the announcement they should have said *60 - 70lvls players should avoid fighting and just steal the flag* -.-
    I would want to fight too. But I can't so I get so little reward. And I saw in yesterdays war, I was in Flame Nation, someone just STOOD behind the cliff/trees doing nothing...
    There should also be a button that says *Fast join* and takes you to random war that is available and not full. OR wars for 60 - 70, and then 80 - 90 and so on. So people, team members and enemies would be in the same level range. My opinion said.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Its already bad that all wars are full, it says:

Offense: 5
    Defense: 12

And by the time I arrive, Defense is 31??

Seen numbers pass the limit of 20 as well at times, its so ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWCN this week drastically increased the number of territories in the map: http://i4.minus.com/imGY1RPm2NfXX.png

I hope we get this new map soon as it will make it a lot easier to participate. They also increased the number of surrounding territories around the capital up to 6 so it will be harder for a nation to be shut out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    PWCN this week drastically increased the number of territories in the map: http://i4.minus.com/imGY1RPm2NfXX.png

I hope we get this new map soon as it will make it a lot easier to participate. They also increased the number of surrounding territories around the capital up to 6 so it will be harder for a nation to be shut out.

ooooo nice ty for info
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Nice! I wonder how long it will take our version to get the new map...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I seriously hope we get this soon...This was last week's NW

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/trapped.png/

Can you believe that!!!!!!!!? This went on for 15+ minutes!
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I seriously hope we get this soon...This was last week's NW

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/trapped.png/

Can you believe that!!!!!!!!? This went on for 15 minutes!

god that night sucked x.x lucky i was in the group in the light zone cleaning out one battle at a time non stop b:surrender

and even more territory would be just epic if we get that map change
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker