where to farm for rough fur at lvl 45

Options
wuxinnan
wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I farm from wolves such as windstar but all they drop were leathers...i use to farm at the endless sea my shark don but then i out lvled them and they seem to just stop dropping...help!!!
Post edited by wuxinnan on

Comments

• Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Here you go: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/831

You might want to make a farming alt =)
  • wuxinnan
    wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nooooooooo i dont want you to say that :( then again i always wanted to play veno.
  • Balanar - Lost City
    Balanar - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sapphire Planesharks at the Endless Sea near Anglers
    -Balanar
    Saisei
    Lost City
    <3
  • elkstern
    elkstern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well, I spent eons with a lvl 37 char killing planesharks, and I got one measily rough fur out of them. How does this drop vs level system work? Should I be killing things that ARE my level, below my level, above my level?
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop

So basically, monsters up to two levels lower will have the best per-kill drop rate. From there it goes down according to the chart. There's no drop rate increase for monsters higher level, though there is a slight spirit/XP boost.

As for the Rough Fur... go after either Sapphire Planeshark Dons or Snatchfoot Foxwings. The Dons are more plentiful, but also have aggressive Undine Supremes near them and are underwater.
  • WerewovenRAM - Lost City
    WerewovenRAM - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well if you're getting to your 40+
    then you can try killing the sharks east of angler. They have a ok drop rate though they tend to drop more leather than fur IMO.
    The best suggestion would be to make an alt, its not that difficult to lvl to 35 nowadays, especially since ur higher lvl char can be of financial support to ur alt.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well if you're getting to your 40+
    then you can try killing the sharks east of angler. They have a ok drop rate though they tend to drop more leather than fur IMO.

Nothing drops both Leather and Rough Fur. Bloodthirsty Sharks drop Leather, Sapphire Planeshark Dons drop Rough Fur.
  • kingkamichi
    kingkamichi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well im a level 27 where would i farm rough furs easily?b:surrender
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well im a level 27 where would i farm rough furs easily?b:surrender
    Best place to farm rough fur at your level?

In a new thread. b:bye We appreciate you using the search function, but next time, don't necro a thread where the last reply is older than 30 days.

(btw, the link above is to the pwDatabase entry on rough fur, look for mobs around your level. I couldn't help being helpful)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3