can we trust that the equivalences of the contemplation forge wont change?

Options
Ladidel - Raging Tide
Ladidel - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Nation Wars
Is it possible that can change the equivalences in the forges where you exchange supply tokens in the near future?
And for example come a time where you wont be able to get 5 uncannies for 1 supply token anymore, but only 3 or 1 uncanny, or whatever for each supply token???
Post edited by Ladidel - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think it will stay like this.

They put in that option to make summerwind tokens easier to get. China has it with Wedding candys. Doing that would blow up the token market, which would make it alot harder for lower levels to get the good stuf. This was the better option, lvl 100+ can still make money outside of nirvana. We just have to adjust a little
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ima guess there is a slight possibility it can change
    and if it does, it will probably happen suddenly one night during an update without giving us a heads up

im staying on my toes with this one x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Unless the GMs make an announcement about it (and atm they are watching nation wars) to let you know otherwise, just enjoy it. They probably wouldn't tell us in advance as they have never released patch notes in advance to my knowledge. If you would like to continue the discussion about nation wars, please do so in the appropriate thread. Thank you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.