Sanctuary Tw Season Predictions

Options
2»

Comments

• Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well apparently Enelysion is going to win because nobody shows up to defend us. ijs

Cause you never ever attack anyone even remotely similar or stronger strength than you unless its 2 or 3 v 1 gank, ijs
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Regicide isn't similar strength? And this was a 1v1, so what exactly is your point again?
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Regicide isn't similar strength? And this was a 1v1, so what exactly is your point again?

With our 50~ish sign ups compared to... Enelysion 80?
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I think you're also forgetting we had a Hoorah TW as well, so it wasn't really a 1v1. Plus on top of that 3 hours prior to TW people just finished a 3 hour TW, were you expecting for our members to show up un-charmed instead of going to the Hoorah TW?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options

I was not trying to make any points, that was just a fact, not a discussion piece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Alright, I think I've got it now. We have to bid on a faction that is:

1) of similar or better strength
    2) not being attacked by anyone else that week
    3) not attacking anyone else that week
    4) doesn't have an alt faction on the map that could potentially be participating in a TW that week

And all of that preferably when there's a charm sale on. Got it. Good to know.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Alright, I think I've got it now. We have to bid on a faction that is:

1) of similar or better strength
    2) not being attacked by anyone else that week
    3) not attacking anyone else that week
    4) doesn't have an alt faction on the map that could potentially be participating in a TW that week

And all of that preferably when there's a charm sale on. Got it. Good to know.

No one here cares who or how you bid on, or tell you what you Have to do. it was you whining of not having a fight not anyone else, but as I said, thats what happen when you are a scavanger fac, you don't get all that many actual fights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol whut? Enelysion is actually attacking someone 1 vs 1...lol i remember they spent 3 months getting beat by endeavor and they bid on them in till regi bid on endy lol so capnk theres no rules u made them up urself, btw a tip stop trolling yourself and dam i havent checked this forums in the longest whats going on, on the most boring mmo game eva?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Enelysion has had some great fights versus Kakumau, Regicide and Endeavour in the last year. Calling us a scavenger faction seems silly. It would also imply that we feed on dead/trash factions and I feel like since the TW map was reset we've fought nothing but competent factions. I believe alts from other major factions were at one point flocking to both Enelysion and Endeavour due to the quality of our TW's. Things are the way they are now; factions grow and wane all the time. I won't deny I was looking forward to another 1v1 versus Regicide, but maybe another time. Choo choo!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think you're also forgetting we had a Hoorah TW as well, so it wasn't really a 1v1. Plus on top of that 3 hours prior to TW people just finished a 3 hour TW, were you expecting for our members to show up un-charmed instead of going to the Hoorah TW?

This must be a joke, right? I can somewhat understand the un-charmed part, but Hoorah TW as well? Most everyone knows the majority of LOL GANK members were in a TW themselves at this same time as well, so it's very doubtful many showed up. Using your alt faction TW as an excuse is ridiculous, especially when all you had to do is send just a few members to probably finish that off.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, how is this any different than Regicide and Legendary attacking Vindicate at the same time and the suffers of the people who have to deal with that?
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Enelysion has had some great fights versus Kakumau, Regicide and Endeavour in the last year. Calling us a scavenger faction seems silly. It would also imply that we feed on dead/trash factions and I feel like since the TW map was reset we've fought nothing but competent factions. I believe alts from other major factions were at one point flocking to both Enelysion and Endeavour due to the quality of our TW's. Things are the way they are now; factions grow and wane all the time. I won't deny I was looking forward to another 1v1 versus Regicide, but maybe another time. Choo choo!

Well, pretty much what Mista, as well as ... Maybe Regicide should stick to their own Code of Conduct in order to get people to feel well in the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't care what Regicide does, not even in a tw fac myself but beating on a dead horse like Regi sure not something to brag about b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well, pretty much what Mista, as well as ... Maybe Regicide should stick to their own Code of Conduct in order to get people to feel well in the faction.

;o stick to our own CoC? / ppl to feel well in the faction?

me confused

• ILacy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ;o stick to our own CoC? / ppl to feel well in the faction?

me confused
    Communications

No communications, private chat, public chat, and especially world chat is allowed that uses language intended to harass or abuse another faction member or non-member player.

General Player Conduct

Treat others with respect the way you would like others to be treated with respect.
    Do not intentionally grief other players, spam res kill or lure bosses into safe zones to get people killed.
    Do not interfere with other player/guild activities and events.

Thats easily at least 4 rules that are intentionally violated by certain members. Im not going to name and shame but i think plenty of you should know who i am talking about.
    I don't care what Regicide does, not even in a tw fac myself but beating on a dead horse like Regi sure not something to brag about b:laugh

I'll just pretend not to know what your even talking about. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    its not silly its just that rep comes with history so its not really that easy to erase the past months of just sitting on land and picking at territories that you knew you could win against. Enelysion isnt exactly known to be a challenger among factions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Whoever has better sign ups in Vindi and Leg from now till end of TW season would win the season. I would like to hope its gonna be us but tbh its very even 5-6 good sign up here and there and its a difference between winning and losing..

I dont think Enely/Regi got a chance unless Leg/Vindi loses more members or Enely/Regi has an influx of more active good gear people.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    blah... Enelysion isnt exactly known to be a challenger among factions

Here in Enelysion we aspire to care. One day we hope to be as well off as the more aggressive factions who hold their heads up high for being such the underdogs that they are!
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here in Enelysion we aspire to care. One day we hope to be as well off as the more aggressive factions who hold their heads up high for being such the underdogs that they are!

Yeaaaaa, tell her! Cause all of us care for your smart remarks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you talk like you never done something like an underdog lol
    Yeaaaaa, tell her! Cause all of us care for your smart remarks.
    yaaaaa \o/... wait wut D:
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So many people betting on Vindicate~
    I think Legendary might win, they've been doing super well~
    Two wins against vindicate in a day c; (not trying to be mean D:)
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Two wins against vindicate in a day c; (not trying to be mean D:)

Don't forget that there were holidays in USA last weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Don't forget that there were holidays in USA last weekend.

i know ;p
    we both had a lot of people missing~ i live in texas b:victory
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i kinda gotta wonder if espectro celebrated thanksgiving >_>;
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

yeah...no one cares....
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yeah...no one cares....about roly's egoistical comments