Undocumented changes/bugs/complaints about new update

Comments

• MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Ok guys, lets get this organized.

- Changed Color to make easier to read, I know Red font in a wall of text sucks.

So far it's:

Negative:
    - Higher lv DQ nurfed - (edit: DQ71 and below are 1 coin (DQ81+ unaffected)) <-increased reward for quests is supposed to compensate. (not!)
    - People not able to patch (false positive issue)
    - S v S Wars not in our version
    - TW Time changes
    - Coin reward removed from delta. (confirmed)
    - If you had crazy stone in your current quest list before update then you cant do the quest since they did the update (lvl 100+)
    - the npc "Ma lin" around Dreamweaver is missing.
    - The teleport quest timer for CoA has reverted back to 10 seconds (from 30), bringing back the quest lag bug that can keep you from getting in.
    - Auto-Pot/Potion feature (will be looked at in another patch)
    - RoR shards will be looked at in another patch as well.
    - Seeker's Heartseeker skill does not freeze proc every single time like it's suppose to now. It still get's bugged when using a stance. (?)
    - BM skill Reckless Rush is not 90 second cool down like the update said. It still remains at 120 seconds. (?)
    - dragon orbs cant be made in the nation wars forges (?)
    - The barb's true form says it stuns for 2 seconds now instead of cooling down after 2 seconds, it doesn't stun to begin with.
    - Lucky Scarab is still 2 sec instead of 3.
    - (No swimming mastery for Venos)
    - Autonavigation is no longer possible at WQ / Paperclip quest (?)
    - Morai Wine removed (Edit: it has been replaced with the wine at the forge, which is a different wine entirely)
    - Lu Zah NPC for turning in the quest you get when you pick up an Astral Stone is missing in Sanctuary.
    - Cannot fly as high as you used to in TW
    - Teleport totems can no longer be destroyed.

Netural:

- Faction Base Mob quest has been moved to Morai. (depending on level?)
    - When Reforming Gear in Morai, a new prompt appears saying "Untradeable" with YES and NO options. Click NO to end the process, click YES to continue as before.
    - Mystic heals have more "sparkly" animation
    - You can learn Apothocary 9, however the quest to collect "a herb in Hell" doesn't show in the log.
    - NPCs (tailor, craftsman, apo, backsmith, jewelcraftman) have been added to oht (Old Heavens Tear).
    - When a seeker uses QPQ (Quid Pro Quo) on an Assassin with Tidal Protect active, there's a chance Chinese text will appear over the sin. (Happens with mobs too)
    - Reflection does not auto start when the bar is refilled to 12 hours, must be manually clicked to start again
    - Changed the name of the psychic lvl79 flight buff to Tradewinds

Positive:
    - world quest has had it's exp rewards significantly increased
    - Extra HP rewarded from having 2 pieces of Recast R8 armor. (Went from 900 hp bonus to 1200 hp bonus) *Confirmed*

^ (Correction on the R8r LA pieces. It used to be 1k, now it's 1.3k)

- Pots (hp/mp) are stackable over 100 now.
    - Faction Base Apothecary now stackable to 100 (used to be unstackable)

- Crazy Stone has a chance of 10m XP for 100+
    - Blacklist now lists player names who are "Offline" instead of their ID number
    - new light helm in faction base armory 8 (cost?)
    - "Available Quests" option has been added to the quest tracker
    - "T" menu has new filters for enemy targets and option to hide slogans on players
    - Mysterious old Man is now in all major cities.
    - You can now repair your gear inside the faction base (at the Faction Manager)
    - There is a Maibox, Auctioneer and Banker in the Reflection now. You can also open a catshop there.
    - BM skill Flash works, but the description is still wrong.
    - Removed the repair option from NPC's that don't actually repair
    - Rewards inside (still) untradeable faction base boxes are tradeable.

Other Errors/Noted things
    - Town of arrivals Chief ~ Is offering his daughters up for marriage to female player characters, as well as the male characters
    - The game start up screen which pops up for you says "Game update Complet," not "Complete"

- For WQ, the location and coordinates for the NPCs to go to can be found here.

-While Channeling Morning Dew, the Channel Bar shows Manar the Somber.

-Faction Signet isn't translated

Add more here and I'll try and update this post.
    But lets try and not have multiple threads on multiple of the same topics.

Discuss.
    Yes I have a issuse why cant I use multi accounts anymore???????
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes I have a issuse why cant I use multi accounts anymore???????
    You can, you just have to do it the old way, and if you looked around before posting you would know that.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can, you just have to do it the old way, and if you looked around before posting you would know that.

If they can update the info ppl dont have to spit thru 30 pages to get their info b:surrender
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    If they can update the info ppl dont have to spit thru 30 pages to get their info b:surrender
    There's this forum feature... It's called Search.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There's this forum feature... It's called Search.

Is this sticky not for all the changes and stuff so one can see it in one thread b:embarrass

Nop u still have to search for your answers .........fine
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Is this sticky not for all the changes and stuff so one can see it in one thread b:embarrass

Nop u still have to search for your answers .........fine

Guess you didn't read the title, it's for "Undocumented Changes."

The MultiBoxing isn't apart of this, and has been covered in a myriad of other threads.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I already said it, but in case that wasn't saw, in TW we cannot fly as highest than before, its, annoying we barely can go higher than the walls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I already said it, but in case that wasn't saw, in TW we cannot fly as highest than before, its, annoying we barely can go higher than the walls.

I saw, sorry I haven't been updating the thread. Life can be annoying at times.

But just know that I'm defunatly noting everything (mostly) said here, and have been relaying info to Val :3.
  • XauroraFLARE - Dreamweaver
    XauroraFLARE - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You all should read what the first post acual entails before you make a reply to a topic that has already been covered many times.

I did. The first post states "Autonavigation is no longer possible at WQ / Paperclip quest (?)"

I clarified on Page 25 that autonavigation does work for that quest, just not above Volume 30. Perhaps you should read my post on Page 25 carefully to understand?
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    idk if anyone expirience the same problem but after every ****** tt run (where bosses stuns)
    i get sin glitch (running on same spot and not be able to attack)

i know this glitch existed forever.....i can just say i was never getting it so often....today i had to relog 15 times cuz of it....i know you can teleport to reset it but problem is that it happens during boss -.-
  • staylice
    staylice Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There are also two quests that do not show up in the available quest log. One is called Seize the Chroma Herb and the other is Elder's Gift. Both are picked up in Dreamweaver Port - One from the elder and the other from Miss Yun.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    staylice wrote: »
    There are also two quests that do not show up in the available quest log. One is called Seize the Chroma Herb and the other is Elder's Gift. Both are picked up in Dreamweaver Port - One from the elder and the other from Miss Yun.

They are probably just "hidden" quests. There are a few others like that that have been in the game since the beginning.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    every time I finish a quest, the quest tracker no longer works unless I untrack all and track all again
  • michaeljordan27
    michaeljordan27 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hello i have a huge annoying bug that makes me want to quit. Ok so i turn in a quest at 76% and it for some reason it took me to 0.00% but i did not level up... Therefor im losing exp when i should be gaining. I've been 28 for 1 week and i should've been 35 by now. Please fix this glitch immediately gms.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    New thing I've noticed since the patch that is driving me crazy... arrows no longer look like arrows when fired. They turn into multiple parallel lines which ends up just looking stupid. Hard to catch it in a screenshot so you have to look close, but here are a couple of shots I got.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/arrow2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/arrow1.jpg

Fix it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver
    LordGrimmjow - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    DQ Rewards dont seem to work, i dont get DQ points for NPC'ed DQ items
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    DQ Rewards dont seem to work, i dont get DQ points for NPC'ed DQ items

Working fine for me, but there are quite a few threads about this already. So I gather you aren't the only one having the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    New thing I've noticed since the patch that is driving me crazy... arrows no longer look like arrows when fired. They turn into multiple parallel lines which ends up just looking stupid. Hard to catch it in a screenshot so you have to look close, but here are a couple of shots I got.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/arrow2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/liandera/arrow1.jpg

Fix it!

Yeah I've noticed a similar display bug with other effects like Wings of Grace and Vicious Arrow. It's like the textures have been rotated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah I've noticed a similar display bug with other effects like Wings of Grace and Vicious Arrow. It's like the textures have been rotated.

ive seen it with the arrows too having some sparkling path as each arrow is being shot. its also with certain skills too such as frost arrow and sharpened tooth arrow.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:laugh
  • naughtia
    naughtia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ever since update I dc and lag all the time. This was not a problem before the patch. I have redownloaded the game from scatch three times and still have the same issures. Been with this game for going on four years and never once have I had problems like this. Please fix this, I know others who are having the same problems.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not sure if it has been mentioned already but sometimes I see chinese letters instead of "Resist!" o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not sure if it has been mentioned already but sometimes I see chinese letters instead of "Resist!" o.o

i saw that today. funny lookin.
  • ilanoor
    ilanoor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Beside that Astral Shard quest can't trash it and no NPC Named Lu Zah in the game... it elso takes space in quest list, *** it.
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yesterday while doing quests for my psychic's level 79 cultivation I noticed that the amount of mobs needed have changed.

According to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=297251

The amount of mobs needed (prior to the Sirens of War expansion) were:

"Toxic Tear" - 50 Evolved Serpent Soulchasers
    "Claw" - 50 Enhanced Cougaret Depriver
    "Tiger Hunt" - 25 Diabolic Tigaeros
    "Guest of the Island" - 30 Cloudrider Falcons

But now the quests requires only 20 of each mob. I am unable to confirm this for the "Toxic Tear" quest as I had finished it prior to the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Yesterday while doing quests for my psychic's level 79 cultivation I noticed that the amount of mobs needed have changed.

But now the quests requires only 20 of each mob. I am unable to confirm this for the "Toxic Tear" quest as I had finished it prior to the expansion.
    genotypist wrote: »
    - Many Lv30 - 70 quests have had their Exp and Spirit rewards increased while requiring fewer kill objectives.
    So geno was a little off

To be fair though, the patch notes only contain what the Dev's from China tell them to post.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2012

i can confirm it aryarie, i have a lvl 75 sin that is still working on it and all the mobs that are given in that culti chain has dropped down to 20 kills. same thing with the other quests in the 70s all dropped down to 20.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • asishi
    asishi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Changes to list items:
    • Coin was removed from delta, yes. Since this may be misleading to some: the shrooms still exist, but can't drop money anymore.
    • As mentioned by some others, autonavigation in WQ is possible up to book 30, but new books have been added which cannot be autonavigated to.
    • FQs from Monolith V-VIII now -all- request different mobs, the L100+ ones being in morai. Monolith I-IV quests remain the same.
    • Apothecary 9 still can't be learned, the only way to obtain the L9 def charms is from TM medals (silver and bronze only, supposedly).
    • Crazy Stone now offers a secondary option to L100+ requiring Average shards. It gives double xp/sp and an Elemental Essential, which when used has a 90% chance to give 100k xp, 9% to give 1m xp, and 1% to give 10m xp.
    • The new LA helm (Radiant Light Helm) from the L8 faction base armory costs the same as the other two helms: 490m coin as 10m big notes and 105k contribution.
    • Khoan the Survivor has been added to every city alongside the Mysterious Old Man.

Incorrect or otherwise invalid entries in the list, can be removed entirely:
    • Autopot info, from the official post: "Added a new auto-potion functionality, which will be unlocked at a later time via time-limited Health Stones."
    • The glitch with seeker stances is nothing new. Stance proc rate will cut into -any- other proc rates, no matter what. Unfortunate, but that's how it is and has always been.
    • Dragon orbs were never supposed to be added to the NW forges, new methods of making high-end ones from 5*s and chienkuns were added to the jewelcraftsmen, as noted in the official changelog.
    • Swimming mastery for veno fox form hasn't changed, the text is still bugged.
    • The psychic skill was changed to be named Tradewinds long before the expansion.

New items:
    • The font size in the boutique has been increased.

And in response to some comments I saw in here:
    DQ items L71 and below are 1 coin. Before this, a number of them were already nerfed. You can hope, but they're not reversing it. Get used to crying over your shoddy npc values. :(

A final note, this is a post for undocumented changes, bugs, and complaints. It would be nice if the long discussion and griping could be kept to other posts so we don't have to drudge through 30+ pages to ensure we post accurately.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I tested over and over on stunner mobs and the chinese text on sins are an indicator meaning that Tidal Protection has success on avoiding a negative ailment.

Edit: I heard a rumor that 20x3 quest on wraithgate was decreased to 10x3
    And WTF no more coin rewards from full delta? b:crying
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have no idea if it have been mentioned, but I'm doing the low lvl seasonal daily quest to get the right words. One of the words I needed was "The" but now that I got it I dont get it to count. Idk if there are several cards with the word "The", as I already got alot of cards I dont need for the quest. Either way, gonna continue doing it to see if I can get another the out of it. But if the problem is that there are more then one "The"-card and you need the right one, they should make that visible in some way.

EDIT

I used the sort inventory button and that ordered the word cards in the right order.. Looks like there really is 2 different "The"-cards, which dont correspond to the same quest. So, I guess that's the way its supposed to be. Kinda annoying tho xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
This discussion has been closed.