Petition: same sex marriage

KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver
KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Chronicles
As many PWI players have noticed since PWI has been released, there has never been equality regarding marriage. It is a worrying discrimination of homosexuals which can not be tolerated. Other than that, it is just prudish. I want to raise awareness of this inadequate aspect of Perfect World International, with a serious expectation of a change.
Post edited by KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please use the search function... ... ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh look. This thread again.

+1 post count and inb4 lock.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Couldn't care less about whether this gets implemented or not, but:
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Due to the current law in China, Perfect World is unable to program this particular change into it's game as all content is developed and produced in China. Please note that this does not necessarily reflect the views of Perfect World International, nor the views of other players and or forum moderators. Also, politics are not to be discussed in the suggestion forum so any thread created about this will have to be locked. This is not the mod's decision and does not necessarily reflect their personal beliefs or that of Perfect World Entertainment. It is merely to facilitate the discussion of game related ideas so that people from all view points can feel free to post and discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me
    Buff_me Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    +1

Once i saw male bm and male cleric married to each other on Archosaur server. I've never logged it again.
  • KillerPuzzy - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Please use the search function... ... ...
    No. This topic can not be answered in this forum. I will not stop before this is implemented ingame.
    edited November 2012
    Due to the current law in China, Perfect World is unable to program this particular change into it's game as all content is developed and produced in China. Please note that this does not necessarily reflect the views of Perfect World International, nor the views of other players and or forum moderators. Also, politics are not to be discussed in the suggestion forum so any thread created about this will have to be locked. This is not the mod's decision and does not necessarily reflect their personal beliefs or that of Perfect World Entertainment. It is merely to facilitate the discussion of game related ideas so that people from all view points can feel free to post and discuss.
    Cheap excuse.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So there's no feasible way I can marry SiegDipp? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    No. This topic can not be answered in this forum. I will not stop before this is implemented ingame.
    Cheap excuse.

It is still the way it is.

If you're that bent on this, take it to China, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It is still the way it is.

If you're that bent on this, take it to China, you're barking up the wrong tree here.

This.

Our devs are in China. For something as major as this, go to them instead of complaining at the folks here.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you want to marry your butt buddy go onto another game. PWI has set rules for a reason.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    If you want to marry your butt buddy go onto another game. PWI has set rules for a reason.

PWI has no rules against homosexuality, but they do have them against slander. So I don't think you really care about any rules anyway, now do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012

Ignorant swine! b:cry
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    enable homosexual marriage its like 1 min todo + upload + create cup. overall 5 min
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    =1 gogo lezzies n ****!
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    enable homosexual marriage its like 1 min todo + upload + create cup. overall 5 min

also, same sex embraces, that might be harder to do....
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    also, same sex embraces, that might be harder to do....

its clientside limitation. with sourcecode its easy... without... b:shutupb:laugh
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ultra-repeated hopeless discussion = Useless

+1 post count
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Giving my opinion on this, even though I've done it countless times before and it's always ended badly.

No. I don't need it ingame when I can have it irl. That should be your philosophy too if it's something really worth having.

Also +1 since I has no mod powers. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No matter what, it all goes back to the Chinese developers.

If somehow, we got permission for this, they would have to create the content, send us the patch, etc.

Since it's a LAW in China and not in the US... You would, again, have to take it up with them. Good luck trying to change the law, since complaining here won't do a damn thing.

Next time, use the search function. Less time spent making the thread, less time the mods spend closing it.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Legalise pot
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Save whales
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you need a game to actually certify your love towards another human being, is that what you are saying?
    I never understand why there are some that think marriage in a game should actually reflect feelings. That assumption is ignorant, indeed it is. Marriage in game offers quests, exp perks from those and lots more, so an in game marriage reflects nothing more than means to getting access to some features.
    I wish you the very best and lots of happiness in your relationship in real life, as I am all in for equality, but you need to think more about the fact that you are so fervently looking for approval in all the wrong places.
    Be happy and stop looking for validation, because human beings are defective and self-absorbed and you will never find approval from everyone, ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    could a mod close this plz, we've all seen this and written numerous replies on this so this topic needs to become a closed issue period.

PW is not and i repeat WILL NOT apply this to our version since it is outlawed in china for this sort of thing. if you want this added to the US version then i suggest you go live in china and see if they could change their law on it. btw gl on trying it too.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Same Sex Carrying/Marriage

Please use the forum's search options in the future.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.