Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ^
    above post is so true.

i spent prob less than 50mill to stage 1 nirv armorfor my cleric,will stage 2 here shortly.NW gonan back fire when pwi notices the rich getting richer..then they will cripple that.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I know theres a zillion threads and some predict the end of the world but he's a personal perspective.

Ive been playing over 3 years and am undergeared for a couple reasons - not able to play long hours, have family so I dont spend money on game, levelled too many alts (still enjoy it but this is probably the main reason), being in Australia means when I'm on, my faction mates are generally all asleep so not a lot of cohesion for assistance.

Anyway, what this has meant in the long term is that pking is off the table as the g15/16's, r8's and r9's of course, all went past me and made pk redundant for me. Same for TW, and Ive subsequently focused on pve and have geared and skilled myself basically just 'as necessary' to perform this role - I mean I dont need to be op to be a support player in BH100 for example.

Now what has Nation Wars done. All of a sudden pking is back on the table because I could be squadded/teamed with anyone and I can as least have fun and do something totally different to my normal gameplay. I've suddenly started to research the lvl 100 skills and Morai skills and now have a reason to improve on my gears, take a different approach to genies, and basically get involved in all those types of pk things.

For me NW is a new lease of life to this game. Economically it aint sorted out yet, but on HL its definately gotten busier when Im playing so changes seem to be afoot. Thats all.

moved to existing topic about his issue.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The point in a rpg game its that if you play more and work harder to improve then you get stronger than the rest of the players, but now... it doesnt matter anymore, you can get the same things that other ppl got playing for months or years in 4 hours of NW, and im not complaining, just saying that this new instance should never have existed for the good of those who strove more

I realized this back when I had just spent over 2 years working like a trojan for my
    full nv set. Not two days after I had gotten my last piece they came out with
    rep in the boutique. R9 ruled.

That experience slapped me back to reality though. I now could see PWI as strictly
    what it is: a product designed to make money. And honestly I'm not saying that in
    a condemning way. I'm saying I was in a fantasy world before, and that experience
    shook me back to reality.

I knew now that there would never be an "end-all/be-all" type of gear. Whatever is
    top of the heap now will eventually be replaced. So that's when I got off the
    treadmill. I still play, but only by making new chars, then deleting them when I
    get tired of them. I like the music & scenery, it's relaxing to me to just fly around,
    do a few low-level quests now & then.

Basically, I'm just gradually fading off into the sunset.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So here is the situation:

Before expansion raps were in the region of 1.6mil - 1.9mil each and Cannies were 320k - 380k each. ( On Heavens Tear )

After the expansion raps came down to roughly to 1.1mil each and cannies to about 250k . People not having full Nirvi gear yet (like myself) were looking at these costs and were smiling b:pleased

Then the big NW hit us on Saturday and Monday (depending your timezone) and currently Raps are selling at 690 - 720k each and cannies going for under 200k per.

*double smile b:laughb:pleased

It used to cost 180mil to get just 1st stage Nirvi weapon ( without the "mold" ) now it costs less than 75mil

dont get me wrong - I LOVE IT !!!

BUT

With this weekends NW looming, do you think the costs of these will drop even more? or do you think they will stabilize at the current costs?

Could we see raps going for less than 400k each in future and cannies for less than 100k, or is that just a pipe dream?

lets hear what your predictions are ....

X
    I eat you last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fuzzy doesn't care if they stabalize or not..

...but find the panda on any server he spends time on and he is buying Warsoul Frags for more than you can merch the nirvana mats for. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Even though I understand what the panda is saying, fuzzy must remember it's baby steps for me.

I am not looking at merching them, I am looking at getting nirvi gear ( finally....hopefully )

and PLEASE fuzzy - When you do have warsoul gear - I want to see it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - I promise that this little Lion will not drool over it ....much.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Supply Token value will drop below 100k eventually, but certainly not this week or even next week.

The current situation is that this update has incited a lot of impatient R9 players to buy raps/cannies for summerwind tokens right after the release, which keeps up a large demand (because you need a lot of raps and cannies for a recast set). As weeks go by and more wars come around, more and more of these people will obtain their recast sets and demand will decrease and so will the price, because the average Joe wanting to recast their TT99 set is probably not willing to spend as much as someone with a set of R9.

And then over time the value steadily decreases to what it's worth based on the effort needed to obtain them (2~4 hours of having fun).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Wow ! I would have loved being on Heavens Tear before the expansion, you guys' nirvy mats were so expensive xD (I was soloing about 10 casters nirvy each day during x2...)

Cause on Dreamweaver the buy price of cannies (in RT catshops) was about 235k and raps 1.3m, before the expansion...
    Right after the first NWs, ppl were buying cannies for 70k-100k and raps for 300k-500k (I even know someone who managed to buy alot of raps at 200k a pop after the first NW).
    Right now they buy for a bit higher than that tho, cause most ppl sold theirs a few hours after the NWs so there is less stock.

Anyways ! As for your question:
    Yes, I do see nirvy mats becoming cheaper and cheaper, the reason is simple: the more ppl will do NW, the more the amount of raps/cannies available on the server will increase, less and less ppl will actually need the mats at this point cause they will already have made their gears with the previous NW's tokens... So, there will be TONS of nirvy mats on the server and fewer ppl will actually need them, thus resulting in their price decreasing even more.

As for the raps going under 400k and cannies under 100k it's already the case in Dreamweaver, specially if you try to buy right after a NW ends. So I couldn't answer accurately for your server, but seeing the current price, it should come close to that in a few weeks...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The current situation is that this update has incited a lot of impatient R9 players to buy raps/cannies for summerwind tokens right after the release, which keeps up a large demand (because you need a lot of raps and cannies for a recast set). As weeks go by and more wars come around, more and more of these people will obtain their recast sets and demand will decrease and so will the price.

I agree with that. That is why i am currently working on my pve set atm, and saving money and hope the price drops further for raps. Around the 100k mark. Also saving bit by bit for the lvl 9 tome, should the time come, i'll buy that. I am guessing, once most people have acquired their r9 3rd cast, the war seal (i hope that is the name for the yellow item thingimajik) will start popping up left and right as people scramble for r9 ring, the tome, other stuff.
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let me tell u this....
    Its pretty hard to predict b:pleased
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let me tell u this....
    Its pretty hard to predict b:pleased

Easy stuff to predict price. I predict with a 99.99% probability that the price will be at least equal to 0 coins or greater for raps and canny in the future. See nothing hard about it b:cry.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Once the main junk of R9 people have recasted theyr gear with nirvana mats, the price will probably go down yes. But I expect that to take quite awhile still
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not stockpiling anything, selling all the nirvana mats right after each natwar. Knowing the mentality of big time PVPers they are willing to overpay to have the best gear one week ahead of everybody else so they can spend a week facerolling everyone. Once these people are finished buying the price will crash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    moved to existing topic about this issue.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The point in a rpg game its that if you play more and work harder to improve then you get stronger than the rest of the players, but now... it doesnt matter anymore, you can get the same things that other ppl got playing for months or years in 4 hours of NW, and im not complaining, just saying that this new instance should never have existed for the good of those who strove more

stop being a ***** nv was not for all classes barb coudl barely do sht in it and we hade to bed friend or wait when someoen spamed for barb to do it.

hmm let see tree 5aps sin doing nv or two sin soloable

now let see barb 6 party nope 2 barb hell no

neither money wise or anything close wise.

when u gimped nv bosses to the extent of non aps (barbS) range we can discus ur lil rage and how poor sin might feel.

move along you noobs nv is to die out after 2 or 3 year of abuse
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Many people here are speculating that in a not very long time uncannies and raptures will drop more on price, because the r9s will finish recasting their gear and stuff.

However, don't forget that after a r9 recast all his gear, he will probably want to recast his r9 ring, his cube neckelace, and if they have, their sky cover. All this takes a lot of tokens, so this people will not flood anymore the market with uncannies and raptures, they will just make other items that they need.

Don't forget the tomes either. The most wealthy r9 will surely want to get their hands in the ultimate tome which I think costs 5 billion coins. Some are already even buying some mats that are traded for supply tokens.

So, while I agree that the price of uncannies and raptures will drop some day, as when nv armor stopped being the best gear, this will take a very long time. Their price will take more than one year to drop because while is true that the demand will decrease , their production will also go down (because instead of nv mats, people will make other items) , so this will keep its price balanced for a very long time.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, NW is kinda new and it will likely see some changes in the Future to make it better. I participarted a few times on NW and i have a few concerns about this event that i wish to share.

The impact of that Event on the Economy is massive. That allone is not a bad thing, but
    if you take into account NW happen always at the same day and time, a certain pool of player is excluded from it, because they can not match their playtime with the event timeframe. An instance dashing out such a huge influence on the Server economy, because all the new and shiny stuff come exclusive from this and only this event, should NOT have this fixed time spawns. People even leave their home Servers because of that and feel being forced to start all over, getting seperated from their friends just because they feel their inability to participate in NW have a too strong impact on their Game expirience. Apart from that, the EU Servers have not even a PVP Realm!

For Example , Nirvana had a huge Impact on the Economy too but it wasn't timed. You was able to go whenever you like and everyone was happy.

I wish for more love from Perfect World INTERNATIONAL, giving a bit more care to their international community and finding a Solution not only for NW but for other cool Events too!

For example, NW could hold 2 Times every Day one time US friendly one Time EU friendly. The Rewards should of course adjusted so the overall Output of Rewards stay the same. But nobody should feel left behind if he skip some NW's or can't attend to a unlucky event time.

Another Option would be a Charakter transfer from Server to Server with all your stuff owned. Of course not for free and limited to a few used per year to avoid abuse to a Servers Economy.

More Options could be adding Token as reward to other non Timed instances for example.

There might be other Solutions. PWI wont implode if everything stay the way it is now but it would be very sad. This are my 2 cent to this Expansion, if you share my concerns or even if you disagree youre welcome to add your Opinion.

regards
    I hate Room 38
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Yes, NW is kinda new and it will likely see some changes in the Future to make it better. I participarted a few times on NW and i have a few concerns about this event that i wish to share.

The impact of that Event on the Economy is massive. That allone is not a bad thing, but
    if you take into account NW happen always at the same day and time, a certain pool of player is excluded from it, because they can not match their playtime with the event timeframe. An instance dashing out such a huge influence on the Server economy, because all the new and shiny stuff come exclusive from this and only this event, should NOT have this fixed time spawns. People even leave their home Servers because of that and feel being forced to start all over, getting seperated from their friends just because they feel their inability to participate in NW have a too strong impact on their Game expirience. Apart from that, the EU Servers have not even a PVP Realm!

For Example , Nirvana had a huge Impact on the Economy too but it wasn't timed. You was able to go whenever you like and everyone was happy.

I wish for more love from Perfect World INTERNATIONAL, giving a bit more care to their international community and finding a Solution not only for NW but for other cool Events too!

For example, NW could hold 2 Times every Day one time US friendly one Time EU friendly. The Rewards should of course adjusted so the overall Output of Rewards stay the same. But nobody should feel left behind if he skip some NW's or can't attend to a unlucky event time.

Another Option would be a Charakter transfer from Server to Server with all your stuff owned. Of course not for free and limited to a few used per year to avoid abuse to a Servers Economy.

More Options could be adding Token as reward to other non Timed instances for example.

There might be other Solutions. PWI wont implode if everything stay the way it is now but it would be very sad. This are my 2 cent to this Expansion, if you share my concerns or even if you disagree youre welcome to add your Opinion.

regards

nirvana gave me nothing in its tree your of existence especially after the aps made it there home.

the 5aps and +12 dou making money from nirvana and u wana say it was fair.

ppl like me was forced to cash shop to keep up with hard core farmer in nv and cash shopper in general.

nirvana got what it got cos it was a inballance and would just keep making more sin and more 5aps.

and less and less active barbs unless we cash shop so dont give me that bull ****.

deal with nw like i hade to deal with nw for 3 years.
  • Myisho - Dreamweaver
    Myisho - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i feel the same as you about the nation war event.I have done it twice now and had lots of fun but... and heres the but it doesn't start till 1 20 am here and finished at 3 20 am.Now wait for all the well you are playing on a us server so live with it ****........ I have spent 2 years playing pwi and have some friends and people i like playing with on Dreamweaver server Also have a few shops that have not a vast amount of coin in but have enough so I am comfortable . So starting all over on a EU server isn't viable for me and I have a few other EU friends that play on us servers that are in the same boat. An idea I have thought of is why cant pwi start event on same days but a bit earlier. So it isn't on so late for people from other country's. Like say start event at 5 20 or 6 20 server time so people from the EU and other places can actually participate. Any who that is just my two pence worth.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i feel the same as you about the nation war event.I have done it twice now and had lots of fun but... and heres the but it doesn't start till 1 20 am here and finished at 3 20 am.Now wait for all the well you are playing on a us server so live with it ****........ I have spent 2 years playing pwi and have some friends and people i like playing with on Dreamweaver server Also have a few shops that have not a vast amount of coin in but have enough so I am comfortable . So starting all over on a EU server isn't viable for me and I have a few other EU friends that play on us servers that are in the same boat. An idea I have thought of is why cant pwi start event on same days but a bit earlier. So it isn't on so late for people from other country's. Like say start event at 5 20 or 6 20 server time so people from the EU and other places can actually participate. Any who that is just my two pence worth.

I saw answer from our Community manager:
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make an "official" announcement here that we are currently evaluating what it would take to expand the NW time slots w/out harming the balance of the game.

We definitely do not want to leave players out, particularly given how important Nation Wars is now, but we also have to be careful to make sure the rewards aren't messed up by increasing the access.

We're doing our best right now to come up with a good solution, but unfortunately, it won't happen soon. This is one of my top priorities, however, and I'm going to fight hard to make sure more players have access to Nation Wars.

- Val

I will not participate in PvP, but those, who want PvP can be happy because of above information.
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nirvana gave me nothing in its tree your of existence especially after the aps made it there home.

the 5aps and +12 dou making money from nirvana and u wana say it was fair.

ppl like me was forced to cash shop to keep up with hard core farmer in nv and cash shopper in general.

nirvana got what it got cos it was a inballance and would just keep making more sin and more 5aps.

and less and less active barbs unless we cash shop so dont give me that bull ****.

deal with nw like i hade to deal with nw for 3 years.

I wish you'd stop QQing about APS characters on every single thread, seriously, if you search your name on the forum, it's all that comes up. NV is dead, you got your wish, now stop the obsessive complaining.

What's ridiculous is that you're a R9 Barb, go and farm HH 3-1 - 3-3, you're the tankiest class on the game, in the strongest gear on the game. You'll make more money doing 3-3 now than assassins ever made from NV if you spent your time doing that instead of crying on here all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately you can never satisfy everyone. A US friendly time and a EU friendly time might still exclude those who sleeps early and work during the afternoon, and it would still give a higher advantage to those who can make both time slots while others can make only one. Alternatively, they can increase the drop rate on Nirvana so that you are "able to go whenever you like and everyone was happy. "
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    I wish you'd stop QQing about APS characters on every single thread, seriously, if you search your name on the forum, it's all that comes up. NV is dead, you got your wish, now stop the obsessive complaining.

What's ridiculous is that you're a R9 Barb, go and farm HH 3-1 - 3-3, you're the tankiest class on the game, in the strongest gear on the game. You'll make more money doing 3-3 now than assassins ever made from NV if you spent your time doing that instead of crying on here all day.

have u seen me play my r9 toon no cos i dont play it so ur point is moot.

i am not qq more then nv who qq they cant farm no more i am saying my stand point.

i like nw so i go do nv on my r8 barb.

so stop qq urself i dont care
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    have u seen me play my r9 toon no cos i dont play it so ur point is moot.

i am not qq more then nv who qq they cant farm no more i am saying my stand point.

i like nw so i go do nv on my r8 barb.

so stop qq urself i dont care

I've seen your barb, it was full R9 sharded with flawless citrines, but you couldn't use the axe because you'd added over 200 dex into it and didn't have enough strength - you were saying this in City of the Lost a few months ago. Then you (presumably) restatted and since then I've seen you wearing anything from g15 morai to r8. I've even seen you wearing g15 NV dual hammers o.o, and holy ****, please sort your English out so that it at least resembles a form of language. And also, you're complaining about being 'forced' to cash-shop. Nobody is 'forced' to cash-shop, and you yourself seem pretty damn proud about the fact that you do cash shop because you bring it up in every other thread you respond to.

i was 300str and 300 dex and in bank i still have a 99 bow to prove it
    I'm sorry, but wat?
    aps dont come near my armor cost even close.
    R8, you say?
    i only cash shop to get coin in this game but you may get ur coin as you wish dont mind this barb at all.

and i do try as good as i can to help raise the gold as good as i can in lost city ty you very much.
    Forced to CS?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15657461&postcount=71

The last one's my favorite. You're a horrible person, delete your characters and uninstall please, you fail dex barb. Gtfo my forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ghoul always complaining about aps blah blah blah

He gets Nirvana as an excuse, while the real problem was the APS.

I don't see how he's so happy about NW, I don't recall barbs being that good for TW(And I assume NW its similar). TW/NW its best played with a caster or an archer.... I don't think a an equally geared barb could get as many kills as Wiz/Psy/Archer.

And as been said a million of times....MAKE A NON-APS SQUAD yourself instead of sitting in a corner watching world chat and doing nothing. But yeah,easier to complain than move your back.

So what you gonna complain next, about casters pwning you in NW?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately you can never satisfy everyone. A US friendly time and a EU friendly time might still exclude those who sleeps early and work during the afternoon, and it would still give a higher advantage to those who can make both time slots while others can make only one. Alternatively, they can increase the drop rate on Nirvana so that you are "able to go whenever you like and everyone was happy. "

Its true that its pretty difficult to please everyone ,but it can be done.(more or less there is allways someone QQing)
    The best idea i read bout on the forums was keeping the time of NW on Friday unhanged and changing the time of Sundays NW to something more pleasent for everyone..like noon for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gtfo my forums.

Your forums? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i sacrifice sleep on sunday. I go even if it means just 1 hour of sleep before school. not saying its healthy, but if people want to go NW, i'm sure they'll find a way. Sleep, wake up for NW and go bed again.
    or simply sleep, wake up, do NW then straight to school work/.. or play pwi from school if its a very eastern european country..
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thats just simply not a working system, considering this new instance is the only way to get the endgame gears in a 'fast' way. I did NW at 5-7am, and even if I slept it still isn't healthy nor should it be something a company even asks of its players to do to stay in the game.

I was mostly stuck somewhere and it all seems based on luck, rather than balance.
    How is it that some are gonna be lucky enough to gain 200-600 tokens, while some
    end up, continously week after week, with the same personal credit, in the losing nations but only gaining 0-80? Excuse me but how the f--- is that fair to anyone?

There's only so much you can do as an individual in a group of 300 others, and gathering a squad into the same war fast enough for spots was horrible to even try when the areas are not even named ingame. Therefor I see this all based on your personal luck, and that in my opinion, should NOT determin wheter your ingame gears are as good as others to such a big degree, nor should it determine if your gears will take you 2-4 months to farm, instead of a lucky person who might be done in 5 weeks.

You may say everyones got that equal chance, sure. Just suck for those who doesnt have
    this luck during the start, considering soon, the remaining nirvana cashcow is gonna fade even more in prices as demand gets fed, making the ones who were lucky at the start have a pretty big coin advantage in pure rewards.

Maybe I see it this way as I had the honor of being in the losing nation each war I've attended. That also means someone like me were lucky enough to score the winning, each time. Making us spend the same time,with pretty much the same personal credit, but still end up very far apart from eachother in personal gain. That's just not a fair system, atleast not when it comes to playing such a big part in the players economy.

I'd be very happy to see how this so to speak 'balancing' system works as a whole, what's taken into consideration and so on, cause right now I think it's just pure BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    i have another sage barb i have not used ghoul in a while and he hade a accident.

anyways the current barb i use is not r9 so get ur info straight up ur *** before u speak.

ooh and i goten 7k personal point just on this friday but as i was on frost we get so many taking our land.

again keep ur qq about me being r9 bla bla bla when i dont even use him.

and last thing he dont have axe nor belt get ur info staight kid.

bye now god so many qq