Cs'ers and R9

124»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how do you guys keep track of your money lol x_X

That's interesting cuz I don't keep track anymore. I had around 7.6k in actual gold under my account after I sold off most of my merchandise but that was almost a year ago.

I went ahead and did an inventory check of most of my items that I have available for sale and this is the result:

131276855 coins
    53 pof
    3534 gold (actual gold amount under my account at this moment)
    1298 anni packs
    252 mogs (bought during the time where I thought MoGs would never return to the boutique.. PWI screwed me)
    10 dods
    4 vit stones
    1800 tisha/tienkang
    243 chienkung
    3476 one star
    301 two star
    87 three star
    45 four star
    22 five star
    5521 dragon fire pack
    410 rap
    900 cannies

Too lazy to try to price them. Think I have around 300-400 gold that I let other ppl borrow but no one paid me back...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The ones who really have it, convert it to big notes, or convert to gold. Those who don't have the money but like to think in future they will, they just add 1~5 zeros in front of their current money stock pile.
    no i mean what you have isnt exactly all profit. Well it IS but like subtracting buying price and selling price the profit is usually slim. Im thinking some pple mistake 'assets' for 'profit', since profit gained is usually cycled back into sellable products again. My own catshops are in a constant cycle of 500-1bill depending on what type of goods they carry. But since the profits are in constant rotation, i cant tell the exact amount lol

Its like scaling weight gain on a doctors scale, as opposed to gradually feeling weight gain with clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That's interesting cuz I don't keep track anymore. I had around 7.6k in actual gold under my account after I sold off most of my merchandise but that was almost a year ago.

I went ahead and did an inventory check of most of my items that I have available for sale and this is the result:

131276855 coins
    53 pof
    1298 anni packs
    252 mogs (bought during the time where I thought MoGs would never return to the boutique.. PWI screwed me)
    10 dods
    4 vit stones
    1800 tisha/tienkang
    243 chienkung
    3476 one star
    301 two star
    87 three star
    45 four star
    22 five star
    5521 dragon fire pack
    410 rap
    900 cannies

Too lazy to try to price them. Think I have around 300-400 gold that I let other ppl borrow but no one paid me back...

pffttt THATS nothing.....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    does your shop ever sell roid? >.> same shop in the middle with kinda overpriced items in the hundreds >.> just like that JENNY one near the orbshops...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    does your shop ever sell roid? >.> same shop in the middle with kinda overpriced items in the hundreds >.> just like that JENNY one near the orbshops...

Of course.. How else do you think I have 3k+ gold right now when I hardly farm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Of course.. How else do you think I have 3k+ gold right now when I hardly farm?
    i dunno >.> maybe you won a good lawsuit?
    cause its so expensive lol
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    i dunno >.> maybe you won a good lawsuit?
    cause its so expensive lol

Nop. Sold out all my oceans and charms cuz they were soooo cheap!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Nop. Sold out all my oceans and charms cuz they were soooo cheap!
    roids a doity cash shoppa :E
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    roids a doity cash shoppa :E

See!! NEVER BELIEVE!

Actually, I spent a good part of the last year specifically undercutting Roid's shop errday and people still bought from his shop. And I think he thinks my shops were yours. b:laugh

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups.

As for profit vs stock, I was keeping a pretty detailed spreadsheet for a long time then gave up when I realized my next goal was "full jades" and cba.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    See!! NEVER BELIEVE!

Actually, I spent a good part of the last year specifically undercutting Roid's shop errday and people still bought from his shop. And I think he thinks my shops were yours. b:laugh

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups.
    i should move my shop near his.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    i should move my shop near his.

He loves that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    He loves that.
    steroidabuse so weird
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how do you guys keep track of your money lol x_X

i do the math at least once a week to see what i have worth in coins(total in shop and gold turned into coins using current price) and keep track of it

then thos same people go into merchanting... I challenge anyone to try it and document it... Last time I tried it I never went above 30kk and the dq cash was still there.

i believe that is the problem with most people who try to merchant, you need to keep saving, the more you have more you can make(until a certain point, after that you keep same profit)

my bigest mystake was to buy my first piece of r9 +10 and vit stone it, at that time i went from 550 mil to almost nothing, i look at my shop like once or twice each day so i dont make all the money i could and this almost screwed me, toke me like 6 months to get back to over 500 mil but around that time just toke me 2 or 3 months to go to to over 2 bil(then i got my bow and chest XD)

now like 2 months later i'm up to 440 mil
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

131276855 coins
    53 pof
    1298 anni packs
    10 dods
    4 vit stones
    1800 tisha/tienkang
    243 chienkung
    3476 one star
    301 two star
    87 three star
    45 four star
    22 five star
    5521 dragon fire pack
    410 rap
    900 cannies

lies
    i did pay you back those ocean you lended me but everyone knows you dont need more money so they dont pay b:laugh
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    how I pay for things :

Selective BH!

I have so many alts at 100+ that basically when a specific set of BHs come around I can make money off just them.... while I'm at it I play other games during the BH off time and it just builds up over time.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    no i mean what you have isnt exactly all profit. Well it IS but like subtracting buying price and selling price the profit is usually slim. Im thinking some pple mistake 'assets' for 'profit', since profit gained is usually cycled back into sellable products again. My own catshops are in a constant cycle of 500-1bill depending on what type of goods they carry. But since the profits are in constant rotation, i cant tell the exact amount lol

Its like scaling weight gain on a doctors scale, as opposed to gradually feeling weight gain with clothes.

I see what you mean. To keep it simple. The profit margins i have observed, sold at.

Tokens (other such items) = 0.5%~4% profit range (volume makes up for it)
    Packs = 1%~25% profit usually
    Gem stones = 5~30% profit, depending on buying prices.
    Endgame items = 10%~200% profit (that is much smaller now for armour pieces, g16 armour chest piece, 3 socket, 50m b:shocked)
    Charms = 1%~300% (depends on your strategies)
    Orbs = 5%~150% (depending on buy price)
    Rep = Crazy people, i don't do that
    TT mats (farmed) = infinite profit b:dirty
    TT mats (bought to be sold) = 30% to 150%
    Raps, canny = Never was into this, no idea, especially now.
    R8R = no idea, i prefer to farm those mats with a faction/NW
    Dyes(overall) = 1%~300%
    Fashion = no idea
    Treasure Maps = 200%~400% profit range if done during 2x
    Gold trading = 5%~60% (lots of patience and luck)

Is that what you were looking for?

The ranges vary for a number of reasons. A few listed below.

1) Gold buy price
    2) Competitors price
    3) Your competitive streak
    4) Price wars and your choice to take part in them
    5) Demand and supply
    6) Time horizon

There are a few items i prefer not to merchant, packs and rep. Others i dabble in when in the mood and depending on situation.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And does a merchant spend dollars? Nope, he does not.
    Tomorow we'll learn how to count to 3, be on time

Besides, the only realistic way to get enough medals, chips and rep is buying it with GOLD.

Please stop reading just the last post and go back so you can keep up with the discussion

count to 3 huh... ok we will start with the thumb 1,2, _l_ 3

Again the theory is still flawed and you are not getting what I am saying.... Every merchant here says they need a start up amount of about 100 million well you don't get that without cracking your trusty wallet open and throwing that shiny blue, gold, silver, hell even black credit card down by the keyboard. (though I think maybe 2 people actually have a black card in this game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGtIW8W-PmU&feature=player_embedded

At current rates (on my server) $50-70 dollars will set up any body for the long merchanting haul

I buy gold I sell gold I trade gold constantly over time... I treat it just like work although it doesn't change as fast as work. I have always seen the buy low sell high in the gold exchange and treat it just like a stock exchange or monetary exchange system... I find it easy since, as one of my jobs, I do forex for a living
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Please stop reading just the last post and go back so you can keep up with the discussion

Again the theory is still flawed and you are not getting what I am saying.... Every merchant here says they need a start up amount of about 100 million well you don't get that without cracking your trusty wallet open and throwing that shiny blue, gold, silver, hell even black credit card down by the keyboard. (though I think maybe 2 people actually have a black card in this game)

At current rates (on my server) $50-70 dollars will set up any body for the long merchanting haul

I buy gold I sell gold I trade gold constantly over time... I treat it just like work although it doesn't change as fast as work. I have always seen the buy low sell high in the gold exchange and treat it just like a stock exchange or monetary exchange system... I find it easy since, as one of my jobs, I do forex for a living

you can start with any amount of money but the more you have better it is, dont need to order gold to start, can use bh rewards, farm or merchant cheap itens first
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Merchanters are smart cash shoppers. That is all they are, nothing more. That bs about buying low and selling high is fake. Ijs.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    If you can't make 100 mil in game via normal tasks, there's something wrong with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I quit this game for over an year (around when r9 medals came back for the second time because I thought it was just to ubsurd to even try getting). Now after 10 days of being back on an acc that's pretty much empty I went from 100k to over 400m merching+15 hours of farming b:thanks I wonder where I would be now if I had not given up all those months ago. I did however buy a 25$ prepaid card to get some money to start merching but like I said my acc was pretty much empty when I came back so I coudln't even pay for repairs b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Merchanters are smart cash shoppers. That is all they are, nothing more. That bs about buying low and selling high is fake. Ijs.

Just because you are ingorant to a method, that does not make the result of that method impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

ok just a small example
    lets say current gold sell price is 1,57 mil and highest buy price is 1,49
    you put a buy order for 1,5 (that makes it 1,53 because of 2% fee)

now you buy a bulk of 100 packs with 44 gold (1,53 x 44 = 67,32 mil coins)

67,32 mil coins split in 100(100 packs) means each pack will cost you 673,2k
    now you just sell those packs for 690k and you are making 16,8k profit in each pack.

if you still cant understand why good merchants are rich, well that is your problem and we hope that you keep buying our stuff b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    you just sell those packs for 690k and you are making 16,8k profit in each pack.

I want to sell for 900k per pack. I want 50% profit always on packs. You are scammers b:chuckle, undercutting my profits. I still have anni packs from 2 years ago waiting to sell.
  • patik1099
    patik1099 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tell us now how to make money with a low population. gonna sell my d orbs to the ghouls of the new map ... x,x
    gonna merchant and sell to all the new people coming into the game x.x yeah right. been tryin to sell an item worth 10 gold in boutique for 7 mill coins for the last year and nuthing.

you people that cant make money in game dont fret,theres level 79s that participate in tw. just be happy with what ya got, most the people in this thread are jokes anywhom
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I want to sell for 900k per pack. I want 50% profit always on packs. You are scammers b:chuckle, undercutting my profits. I still have anni packs from 2 years ago waiting to sell.
    patik1099 wrote: »
    been tryin to sell an item worth 10 gold in boutique for 7 mill coins for the last year and nuthing.

Did i just predict future QQ b:shocked. I must learn the ways of the psychic.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Right.
    Because there is no such thing as farming.
    Hell, with Nation wars lvl 80 toons can now make 20mil extremely easy
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris