Looking for volunteers as i take it... b:avoid

Only Always b:sin
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cant agree with this more Daruvial is one of those annoying kids that *** kisses you so you wont kill him but when you farm him he Nerd Rages and QQQQQQQQQQQs b:bye

Why are you hiding who you are when you trash talk, you scared of retaliation?
  • WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
    WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My my my name is daruvial and i half to re re retaliate to de de defend my honer on a vid vid video game...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My my my name is daruvial and i half to re re retaliate to de de defend my honer on a vid vid video game...

*have
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012

you know whats worse? i post a video of me killing you and you respond by bringing up personal **** cause you suck at the game. get a life kid.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i half to re re retaliate

Good freestyling, if nobody has a clue what are you trying to say you win for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Man you kids live in these forums true definition of no life losers. Spend most of there time on the game, then log out and go to forums.b:laugh I guess its true you guys are nothing but losers irl who aren't actually cool so you have to play a game 24/7 to escape your sad reality.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Man you kids live in these forums true definition of no life losers. Spend most of there time on the game, then log out and go to forums.b:laugh I guess its true you guys are nothing but losers irl who aren't actually cool so you have to play a game 24/7 to escape your sad reality.

I'd like to direct you to this again.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you know whats worse? i post a video of me killing you and you respond by bringing up personal **** cause you suck at the game. get a life kid.
    go to school daru :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012

These few sentences really say more about you b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    noa man, look up the word "contradictive"
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    These few sentences really say more about you b:bye

Congratulations, YOU just made my day. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Rofl, so serious and raging over a game. Says how ppl should get a life b:laugh b:laugh
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    stupidity does make me mad but im not raging lol.
    edited November 2012
    stupidity does make me mad but im not raging lol.

Mad over a game b:laugh b:cry b:laugh

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    all i said was stupidity does make me mad, they are the same people in game as in real life are they not, the game would have nothing to do with me getting mad. and whats your point if you get mad over a game, sports are games people get mad over too right? anyway this is way off topic now. Wolfy if you wanna 1v1 again your char or ura's ask me but it wont change that im better then you. I'm done posting here.
    edited November 2012
    all i said was stupidity does make me mad, they are the same people in game as in real life are they not, the game would have nothing to do with me getting mad. and whats your point if you get mad over a game, sports are games people get mad over too right? anyway this is way off topic now. Wolfy if you wanna 1v1 again your char or ura's ask me but it wont change that im better then you. I'm done posting here.

why tf does it matter if it's the same guy in game as in rl ? you still got mad over what someone said to you behind a screen b:laugh b:laugh

there are differences between sports and pastime games. How about you take a break from this pastime game before your blood-pressure gets way to high after all the rage b:surrender