heroes tomb deaths

debauch
debauch Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
i keep dying in heroes tomb, its all of a sudden too, just dead no taking damage or anything like that. the first time it said ***** and ***** killed me at the same time one line was you were killed by ***** and the next line you were killed by *****. and today i'm getting killed by *****, no damage, just dead and load screen and im back in orchid temple and says i was killed by *****.

anyone got any idea about that? I've gone in there before, but the past 4 times i tried i cant get too far past the entrance.
Post edited by debauch on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Those sound a lot like player names.

Do you play on a PK server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pvp is enabled in the Secret Passage.

Being PKed like that will now result in 3-day ban
    See
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18136741#post18136741
  • zenkanotachi
    zenkanotachi Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As stated in the reply above me and the link, submit a ticket :)

For easier use send the ticket along with a screenshot of your chat, it should be visible who or what killed you.

Hope it helped!
    Greetz
    ZNT
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So are sins now seriusly 1shotting people below even lvl 30 from stealth?

DAMN that's low
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That happen sometime when you got one shot that you wont have damage in your screen, but just the ''have been kill by X'', as it happened to me for one death 2 names. That's for the damage part.

Than if you get pk by people while you quest, take SS (print screen or F9), tell the people pk you that you are there for quest and not PvP and if they continue send a ticket with the SS.
    Do not threaten people or tell bad things, just SS and report them with a ticket.

It's against the forum rules to name people so please edit yourr post and remove the name.

Good luck. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • debauch
    debauch Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thx all, im on a pve btw, ill just dump the quest and stay out of the heroes tomb - it sounds like less of a hassle. :(
    edited November 2012
    debauch wrote: »
    thx all, im on a pve btw, ill just dump the quest and stay out of the heroes tomb - it sounds like less of a hassle. :(

Don't let yourself be bullyed by these people lol.
    This is a textbook example of griefing. Take a screenshot of your chat thing showing 'you were killed by x' and ticket it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • zenkanotachi
    zenkanotachi Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't let yourself be bullyed by these people lol.
    This is a textbook example of griefing. Take a screenshot of your chat thing showing 'you were killed by x' and ticket it

BlueWizard.png This man is correct.
  • bsup68
    bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    and all this i think, is why ppl like me playing on a pve server tends to get unhappy, when the pk protection in SP goes away.

If some ppl want to PK on a pve server, no probs - but give them a place to do it then, with a big fat
    "This is PK area - You get killed, stop QQing, and stay out" or something similar xD
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pvp is enabled in the Secret Passage.

Being PKed like that will now result in 3-day ban
    See
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18136741#post18136741

This is still stupid. It comes up over and over again and PWI couldn't care less. they get a 3 day ban but it will take a week or more for them to get to your ticket. They posted in the forum asking other players to "show some restraint" REALLY? that hasn't worked since closed beta and all they have to do is TURN IT OFF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    all they have to do is TURN IT OFF.

They need a patch form China for this. And in China SP is pk enabled just fine. So it's breaking again from time to time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited November 2012
    This is still stupid. It comes up over and over again and PWI couldn't care less. they get a 3 day ban but it will take a week or more for them to get to your ticket. They posted in the forum asking other players to "show some restraint" REALLY? that hasn't worked since closed beta and all they have to do is TURN IT OFF.

It's not an event that you turn on and off, it's the very code of the area that's changed.

Since PWI doesn't have any developers of it's own, they have to wait for a patch from china to fix it. Since the situation in china is different, sometimes we just get a wrong line of code in the patch
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I thought I heard this was fixed with the Descent update? Heavens Tear server?
    I dunno, haven't tried to pk anyone there and nobeody ever tries to mess with me either. But I did think that was fixed.
    I know you can still fly in there so I guess pk is still active.

Honestly, anyone over L50 pking lower level players (L30 to L40) in Secret Passage is really lame. Especially the L95 and up players. Ganking low levels? Pfft, no glory.

Back when PK in SP first started my faction would have to make squads of high levels to run lower levels thru without getting ganked. Or, we'd get a complaint, then we all rush in and go hunting for the jerk and turn the tables. (which is actually kinda fun!)

But I haven't seen it bad like it used to be.